Erase for gyno?

usernamee

Awards
Hey all, I've got slight gyno in my left nip that has been developing since the summer. I'm not sure if it's from a cycle or just random. So far, it's not noticeable to anyone but myself. I have some spare erase and zma I could use, would either of those help reduce it? And is there any risk of erase or zma making it worse?

edit- Might as well name the other things I have around. If these can help in any way, I'd be down to use them. I honestly probably won't do another cycle again for awhile so looking for a reason to take them: d-pol, og erase and a few EP pills, 3 containers of LGI damage control. Can't even remember what I was planning to do with those lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it will cure it.. but it may stop it or slow it down.. if I was you, id get some letro from a rc supplier. take this question to the anabolics section to get specific details on how to proceed.

usernamee

Awards
I don't think it will cure it.. but it may stop it or slow it down.. if I was you, id get some letro from a rc supplier. take this question to the anabolics section to get specific details on how to proceed.
Thank you for your response. I'll definitely look into letro, but I'm only interested in using the supplements I already have.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's very early stages, letro could potentially help. You'll probably feel like crap whilst on letro though because it will wipe out your estrogen pretty much.

Thank you for your response. I'll definitely look into letro, but I'm only interested in using the supplements I already have.
That's a pretty bad idea. You want to try something that has a good likelihood of reversing early gyno, not futz around with things that most likely will not do much of anything for gyno.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
, but I'm only interested in using the supplements I already have.
suit yourself.. not my titties so I cant say much here. but if your serious about stopping it.. you will follow my advice... beside letro is wicked cheap.

usernamee

Awards
suit yourself.. not my titties so I cant say much here. but if your serious about stopping it.. you will follow my advice... beside letro is wicked cheap.
No doubt in your advice, I really will eventually end up with letro or at a doctors office, but for now, I've got midterms and a lot of work coming up in school, so I don't have time for that right now, and I don't want any side effects. Again, it's literally not noticeable to anyone but myself, so it's not like I'm stressing hard over it to go away.

And honestly if I was going to take these supplements, now is probably a good time. I could use erase and d-pol for training right now, and damage control because I don't want to waste it. I guess my question really is if any of these supplements carry any risk of making the gyno worse?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well d-pol can.. a lot of guys have problems with DAA

wray98

wray98

Awards
DAA can cause some issues in guys... I myself noticed it a tad bit so I discontinued using it. Like stated above Erase my slow it down at the stage it is now, but it will not get rid of it. Letro is your best bet to get rid of it.

usernamee

Awards
well d-pol can.. a lot of guys have problems with DAA
DAA can cause some issues in guys... I myself noticed it a tad bit so I discontinued using it. Like stated above Erase my slow it down at the stage it is now, but it will not get rid of it. Letro is your best bet to get rid of it.
Thanks for the advice yall, I'll be sure to keep away from the d-pol lol. Are these good dosages for letro? from https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/1/letrozole-(femara)-and-gyno-reversal/?wap2

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5-12: 2.5mg Letro

Taper:
Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5+ (not sure how long to continue tapering?): .25mg

Also, would nolva be necessary to use after the letro?

wray98

wray98

Awards
Thanks for the advice yall, I'll be sure to keep away from the d-pol lol. Are these good dosages for letro? from https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/1/letrozole-(femara)-and-gyno-reversal/?wap2

Taper:

I myself have never had to use Letro so I can't speak from personal experience on a dosage that worked for me. But what you wrote out would probably be fine, on the tapering once reaching day 5 I would think you would discontinue using after that final dose and see how it goes. I personally think the Nolva would be ok to use after letro for an additional week. But search around for a better clear cut answer than what I'm giving. The Anabolic forum should have some threads relating to Letro use and discontinuing steps after finishing. Good luck bro!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Taper:

No, you don't need the nolva. If this is very early signs of gyno and if this is not you confusing fat from actual gyno symptons, the schedule you have posted up is ok.

After that 4 day taper, you should be ok. If the issue still persists, I would go see a doc at that point. Mind you, that dosing schedule you have posted is really intended for VERY early gyno symptoms.

Btw, when you hit that 1.5 mg dose, you'll probably start feeling a little chitty. By the time you hit 2.5 mg, you'll probably feel full blown chitty, no sex drive, possibly achy joints, etc. This is actually normal since you've essentially knocked out your estrogen to a super low level.

usernamee

Awards
I myself have never had to use Letro so I can't speak from personal experience on a dosage that worked for me. But what you wrote out would probably be fine, on the tapering once reaching day 5 I would think you would discontinue using after that final dose and see how it goes. I personally think the Nolva would be ok to use after letro for an additional week. But search around for a better clear cut answer than what I'm giving. The Anabolic forum should have some threads relating to Letro use and discontinuing steps after finishing. Good luck bro!
Thanks again

No, you don't need the nolva. If this is very early signs of gyno and if this is not you confusing fat from actual gyno symptons, the schedule you have posted up is ok.

After that 4 day taper, you should be ok. If the issue still persists, I would go see a doc at that point. Mind you, that dosing schedule you have posted is really intended for VERY early gyno symptoms.
The gyno has been around for a few months, but has not gotten much worse since when I first noticed it.

Took these just now (left nipple only): http://i.imgur.com/mPVi2rS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TPjwY5R.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nkOM3c7.jpg

edit- it may be worth mentioning my cycle history that led up to the gyno. Before the gyno, I did my first 6 week epi cycle and worked my way up to 60mg. I used cycle assist during the cycle and clomid for pct, which went pretty great. I felt like I recovered very well. About 2-4 months later (sorry for the rough timeline), I did an 11-oxo cycle which lasted around 8 weeks, and I cannot remember the doses, but I don't think I used cycle assist or clomid/nolva. I'm pretty sure for pct I just used d-pol and EP. I feel as if I recovered well from that as well, it actually didn't shut me down at all. The gyno did not show up until about 2 months after the 11-oxo, during last summer. At that point I was still taking creatine, d-pol, zma and erase, so I stopped taking them immediately because I was nervous about it getting worse, but it never did. Sorry again for the rough timeline, all of this occurred over several months, but the gyno itself has been around for about 3 months.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec researching with Ralox from CEM. Google "ralox gyno" . SERMs are the way to go for gyno, as a first step. next if getting it cut out : /

good luck man!

usernamee

Awards
I rec researching with Ralox from CEM. Google "ralox gyno" . SERMs are the way to go for gyno, as a first step. next if getting it cut out : /

good luck man!
thanks bro

since I have this thread already does anyone know if it's ok to use one year old expired damage control?

megamatt68

Awards

good luck man!
I agree with this, Ralox won't make you feel like death, which is why it gets my vote over Letro. It is also shown to be more effective against already existing gyno than Letro, so it's a no brainer for me. OP, if you get Ralox, don't go over 60mg, just cruise at 60mg for 2 months or so or until symptoms cease to improve. If that is not successful, try Ralox and Letro, but use this protocol as a last resort because Letro is strong stuff.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with this, Ralox won't make you feel like death, which is why it gets my vote over Letro. It is also shown to be more effective against already existing gyno than Letro, so it's a no brainer for me. OP, if you get Ralox, don't go over 60mg, just cruise at 60mg for 2 months or so or until symptoms cease to improve. If that is not successful, try Ralox and Letro, but use this protocol as a last resort because Letro is strong stuff.
Sounds like Ralox is less effective (not for gyno treatment, but for lowering estrogen) and thus you don't end up feeling like complete poop. Letro makes you feel like poop because you end up with non-existant estrogen levels :p

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sounds like Ralox is less effective (not for gyno treatment, but for lowering estrogen) and thus you don't end up feeling like complete poop. Letro makes you feel like poop because you end up with non-existant estrogen levels :p
SERMs don't lower estro. Raloxifene is a SERM. Probably the best for blocking e2 from binding to breast tissue. It's difficult to say it's less effective than letro considering they're different class drugs. They both have their place in gyno "reversal".

As far as erase, I've NEVER seen evidence it lowers estro even in my own bloodwork. Forma is a better product

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SERMs don't lower estro. Raloxifene is a SERM. Probably the best for blocking e2 from binding to breast tissue. It's difficult to say it's less effective than letro considering they're different class drugs. They both have their place in gyno "reversal".

As far as erase, I've NEVER seen evidence it lowers estro even in my own bloodwork. Forma is a better product
Ah, gotcha. I assumed wrongly that ralox was an AI :p That explains why ralox wouldn't make you feel like poop then.

Wouldn't tamox work for that purpose as well? Iirc, it targets breast tissue as well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ah, gotcha. I assumed wrongly that ralox was an AI :p That explains why ralox wouldn't make you feel like poop then. Wouldn't tamox work for that purpose as well? Iirc, it targets breast tissue as well.
Yes tamoxifen works. Raloxifene is stronger in that sense though.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in to say this.

That is exactly what the research shows. OP - erase will do nothing for gyno.
Erase won't help gyno but it will definitely decrease water and fat tissue in the breast

jaakonpallo

Awards
Yeah..just started to use it and i can see that happening.
Was not expecting gyno cure but i've not experienced the regular sensitivity around nipples i usually have...it's as if it's working as an AI in there( even though i don't believe it does).

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Wray, please clear your pm's! Your box is full! :)