Question on PES and AN product

RockFlagEagle

RockFlagEagle

Awards
Hey everyone I have a question about PES Norcodrene and AN Uncut.

I have been dosing 1 Norco at 6am and another at 2pm followed by 1 Uncut at 5pm for about a week now. Since the first day of starting this stack I have been in at times, unbearable GI distress and an overall sense of feeling lousy. Terrible gas and frequent bowel movement.

I noticed the common ingredient between the two is Yohimbine. Is it possible that between the two products I am taking in too much Yohimbine or would Yohimbine even cause GI issues?

There are a bunch of ingredients between the two products so it may make it difficult to narrow down what is causing my issue. Any suggestions on any other ingredients within the two profiles that may cause such reactions, would be a big help. Thanks!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anything can upset your stomach, and yohimbine isn't for everyone. Have you taken either of these products on their own? I would recommend dropping one of the 2 from your stack and seeing how you do, and then possibly adding the other back in if you're doing well/building a tolerance

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything can upset your stomach, and yohimbine isn't for everyone. Have you taken either of these products on their own? I would recommend dropping one of the 2 from your stack and seeing how you do, and then possibly adding the other back in if you're doing well/building a tolerance
Agreed.

Next step would be to DC both until the symptoms subside then start with only one and see how you tolerate it.

RockFlagEagle

RockFlagEagle

Awards
Hey thanks for the tip. No I have not taken either of these products on their own, that would probably have been the smarter approach. I think I will drop the uncut. My plan was to run the Norco and I happened to have seen the uncut and wanted to try that out as well.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the tip. No I have not taken either of these products on their own, that would probably have been the smarter approach. I think I will drop the uncut. My plan was to run the Norco and I happened to have seen the uncut and wanted to try that out as well.
Good deal, I'd also start w/ the lowest dose of Norco and go from there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you get on.

I have suffered a lot of GI issues but Norcodrene is fine for me. No issues at all.