5 % nutrition

Jayk57

Jayk57

Awards
I am waiting to get Kill It in. Just wondering if anyone has tried it or all day you may yet and what you thought of them if you have!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let us know man.
What flavors did you get?

wray98

wray98

Awards
I'm interested to hear about the products too! It is always interesting to hear about products from a guy that bashed supplements before bringing out his own line!

Jayk57

Jayk57

Awards
I got the lemon lime flavor should be in today or tomorrow.

But hey as long he doesn't start any protein or mass gainers I'm good with it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got the lemon lime flavor should be in today or tomorrow. But hey as long he doesn't start any protein or mass gainers I'm good with it
What's the story?

Jayk57

Jayk57

Awards
What's the story?
I got it in. Haven't used it yet, my girlfriend had a figure comp. yesterday so we took off the gym since Thursday. Back at it tomorrow I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it!

Jayk57

Jayk57

Awards
So it's pretty good. Not overloaded on stims but gave me plenty to make it through the workout this morning with no crash even after cardio. Did make me feel more winded than normal though during the cardio. Gave me a great pump and good focus. Overall definitely recommend it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So it's pretty good. Not overloaded on stims but gave me plenty to make it through the workout this morning with no crash even after cardio. Did make me feel more winded than normal though during the cardio. Gave me a great pump and good focus. Overall definitely recommend it
I want to see what the aminos are all about. He recently released some new flavors.