Day 4 off of Norcodrene...

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
So I feel all around genuinely decent. Diet is sound and my sleep schedule is normal at 6.5-8 hours a night. But I'm relatively lethargic.
Really missing the mood boosting properties of Norcodrene, as well as the appetite suppressing qualities. Looking back, it was awesome!
Now jumped in with Alphamine and it's just not doing it for me.
Suggestions? (Other than stim break). I'm currently taking Revamp 1am/1pm.
Thank you my favorite health community.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a fat burner or something that will just boost energy/mood? For fat burners, I've used both Norco and Alphamine and Alphamine usually gave me the bigger "kick" - taking 2 scoops on an empty stomach upon waking. If you are just looking for a nice kick in the ass, then you might look into Stimul8. I am VERY stim tolerant but 3/4 of a scoop of Stimul8 and I'm flying. It also has thermo properties but isn't marketed as a fat burner

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you dosing Alphamine?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I feel all around genuinely decent. Diet is sound and my sleep schedule is normal at 6.5-8 hours a night. But I'm relatively lethargic.
Really missing the mood boosting properties of Norcodrene, as well as the appetite suppressing qualities. Looking back, it was awesome!
Now jumped in with Alphamine and it's just not doing it for me.
Suggestions? (Other than stim break). I'm currently taking Revamp 1am/1pm.
Thank you my favorite health community.
I wouldn't expect a huge rush of energy from Norcodrene. If you take three daily, it is only 300 mg of caffeine. It is a great fat burner.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing Alphamine?
dosing the Alphamine one scoop @ 9am and one more scoop @ 2pm. I eat lunch at 12:30 and I could easily crash after eating.
With the NorCo, it wasn't crazy energy as much as it was smooth, my mood was great, and I just didn't think about eating as often.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a fat burner or something that will just boost energy/mood? For fat burners, I've used both Norco and Alphamine and Alphamine usually gave me the bigger "kick" - taking 2 scoops on an empty stomach upon waking. If you are just looking for a nice kick in the ass, then you might look into Stimul8. I am VERY stim tolerant but 3/4 of a scoop of Stimul8 and I'm flying. It also has thermo properties but isn't marketed as a fat burner
I'm looking for both the fat burner properties as well as the energy/mood components.
More-so the energy and mood, and I really don't want anything that will give the "stimmed out" feeling nor yield a huge crash.

How long does 2 scoops of Alpha keep you going if you take it upon waking?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops first thing in the morning (7:30 am) has me going until about 1 pm. It's definitely smooth energy and you get a nice mood boost too. I look forward to my cherry limeade Alphamine every morning!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Also, I do IF and it keeps my hunger at bay until the afternoon

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for both the fat burner properties as well as the energy/mood components. More-so the energy and mood, and I really don't want anything that will give the "stimmed out" feeling nor yield a huge crash. How long does 2 scoops of Alpha keep you going if you take it upon waking?
The Amentoflavone is what was in Norcodrene that gave you the mood benefits. Alphamine seems to increase certain individuals mood as well.

You could up your morning dose to 1.5-2 scoops and if you wanted grab some AmentoMax and throw in 1-2 caps and see how that goes.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I was about to suggest grabbing some Amentomax and adding it to Alphamine. That might give you the boost you are looking for.

How long were you on Norco for?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I was about to suggest grabbing some Amentomax and adding it to Alphamine. That might give you the boost you are looking for. How long were you on Norco for?
Just did the one bottle of Norcodrene. Should I get another?
I definitely loved it all around for mood/appetite suppression/and noticeable fat loss.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Grab some Amentomax. I take it pwo with Defcon1 and I definitely get a huge mood boost. Only downside is it seems to be sold out everywhere. Amentomax plus 2 scoops Alphamine should be great

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just did the one bottle of Norcodrene. Should I get another? I definitely loved it all around for mood/appetite suppression/and noticeable fat loss.
If you did only one bottle of Norcodrene, why not grab another and so a full 8 weeks?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely loved it all around for mood/appetite suppression/and noticeable fat loss.
If you did only one bottle of Norcodrene, why not grab another and so a full 8 weeks?
Agreed. Since you were having such a successful run with Norcodrene, you might as well stick with it. Another option would be continuing with Alphamine and adding Norco as well.

Here's some info on how the 2 products can be stacked:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241114-stacking-norcodrene-alphamine.html

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the exact reason we made Norcodrene...appetite, mood, and results. It gives an amazing feeling and is very different than Alphamine. Both can be utilized differently.

You should switch to Norcodrene in the morning, and then Alphamine in the evening. The morning Norcodrene is unbeatable for appetite

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would personally get another.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pleased that you noticed mood fat loss from Norcodrene rather than simply evaluating it for stimulant effect.

In terms of fat loss, it is extremely well designed.

It isn't supposed to be loads of stimulants thrown into a pill like a lot of other fat burners. It is a product appreciated by the more educated consumer. :)