Target A2 (rauwolscine) dosage tips

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been getting a few PM.s about how they should dose Target A-2 (rauwolscine).

General dose guidelines - For your first time using target a2, start with 3mg in isolation (not combinedwith anything else) As tolerance permits you can increase dose by 3mg increments. Max amount is 9mg a day.
If you wish to add with anything with it you should start with only 3mg as well and increase slowly.

Can you stack Alphamine and Target A2? Yes you can, but not together. Take Alphamine in the morning and Target in the evening or vice versa. Spread out by 6-8 hours

How about food? Target A2 is most effective between meals or during short term fasting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys feel free to use this thread to share you experience with Target A2. How much your taking and with what you are taking it with. This way others can see nd get an idea of how they can use it

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this judo. I plan on doing 2 scoops of alphamine prior to weights and then utilizing 2 caps of target+200mg caffeine prior to fasted cardio (in the near future)

I am curious as to your recommendation for stacking target with norcodrene..

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take Target A-2 3hrs after Breakfast in the AM and have lunch 3-4 Hrs later. Only had one issue of racing BP and just think it was an off-day or just something off for myself that day. Really Anxious, alertness that seemed drug induced, and almost felt like a panic attack but I cant say. Hasn't happened since. Haven't needed to use Alphamine for added energy of awhile, but will try a scoop with 1 TA-2 sooner or later.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually took Target today. I've used Alphamine on and off for three weeks. I took 3g two hours after my lunch (only half a cup of coffee in the morning, no other caffeine or stimulants today). Noticed it about 45 min later. I felt good, nothing out of this world, but I hate feeling jittery and it was enough to make me feel it and stay alert for the afternoon / evening and my workout. I wouldn't stack it with any other stims unless you've tried it alone first and know your stim tolerance well.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So would you say 2 caps with 1 cap F95 and 1 cup of coffee (standard coffee mug) is a big dose for someone 170lbs soaking wet? :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made some changes to the OP. The new post reflects how Target should be taken

D

d1sc1ple

Awards
I got cocky bc i can handle alpha-y and HCL well. I took 1 cap (3mg) with a double espresso and was way too stimulated. My hands were shaking for a bit. Solid product but try it solo first! Target-AY is super potent.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got cocky bc i can handle alpha-y and HCL well. I took 1 cap (3mg) with a double espresso and was way too stimulated. My hands were shaking for a bit. Solid product but try it solo first! Target-AY is super potent.
I believe it, strong stuff.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS!

I was saying up and down this isn't like any other Alpha-Yoh people have tried before. The potency of this extract is bar none MUCH stronger than anyone has tried of this.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Why is it stronger though, if you get the same amount of actives? Are we insinuating other Rauwolscine products are severely underdosed? :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is it stronger though, if you get the same amount of actives? Are we insinuating other Rauwolscine products are severely underdosed? :D
I make no accusations. But the difference between the low extracted and this high extract is staggering. Like Forsk, when you get the 10 or 20 percent you get all kinds of GI Distress. With the 95% we came out with, there was still some distress when dosed high, but nothing like any comparable lower quality forsk.

Maybe some limiting alkaloids in the non active material of the lower extract of rauwolscine, I am not sure. But the high extract is it's own animal.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I make no accusations. But the difference between the low extracted and this high extract is staggering. Like Forsk, when you get the 10 or 20 percent you get all kinds of GI Distress. With the 95% we came out with, there was still some distress when dosed high, but nothing like any comparable lower quality forsk.

Maybe some limiting alkaloids in the non active material of the lower extract of rauwolscine, I am not sure. But the high extract is it's own animal.
In theory, a lower % extract could have a ton of competition for the receptor. No one has any idea the concentration of other alkaloids compared to Rauwolscine in those extracts...changes the game

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Probably should broaden you horizons with your sources of research. Ephedrine >> albut for fat loss hands down.

Dont get me wrong i use albut (only cause ephedrine is banned down under) but have also used eca previously and it is much more effective.
How are you gauging these results? And what research shows that ephedrine is "better" than ephedrine?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you gauging these results? And what research shows that ephedrine is "better" than ephedrine?
I gauge my results through my logs i keep as well as measurements. Im not aware of any studies directly comparing albut to ephedrine. However, albut is selective to the b2 receptor and ephedrine agonises b1 b2 and possibly b3 resulting in greater increases in cAMP and you can work out the rest.

On phone at work at the moment so cant really direct you to studies, however you come across as an apparently switched on guy so i guess you can have a good look around at the available studies on both compounds.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 cap has been working amazingly for me a few times a day. This is coming from a person who can slam 2 red.bulls and not feel much. Took my first with coffee this morning and it was a bit much. Had me feeling like my old party days. Haha

Love this product!

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be stacking 1 cap with BPS Combustion in about a week. Can't wait to see how awesome this stuff is.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm being completely honest when saying please do not stack this product with another energy source. It is plenty enough standalone.

I'm completely blown away.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember guys, if you want to take another stimulant product DO NOT take it in alongside Target. Seperate the two by around 6 hours and also when you start adding things, please half dose them at first.

Like what others have already said, Target is strong! You really dont need to take another product with this.

K

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
So are you guys saying that the dosages of yohimbe in Norco/AT2/Alphamine are much lower than 3mg?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I'll try Target A2 6 hours after I use combustion. These warnings sound pretty well warranted. I guess this stuff is THAT potent....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I'll try Target A2 6 hours after I use combustion. These warnings sound pretty well warranted. I guess this stuff is THAT potent....
Definitely a smart move to use caution. Especially with assessing tolerance.

K

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Nope. This is rauwolscine. Norco/AT2/Alphamine use SA2A, a much larger extract
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "larger extract" and "wider spectrum" here?

SA2A is a wider spectrum extract. It lasts longer than rauwolscine and has a stronger stim effect. Rauwolscine has a shorter halflife and a milder stim effect. Both are minimally anxiogenic, but rauwolscine is preferred if dosing later in the day

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Rauwolscine is a single compound, SA2A is an extract/a host of alkaloids. One is from yohimbe, one is from rauwolfia (2 different plants).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finishing up first week of use on target A2. Energy and mood boost hasn't diminished at all. Workouts have had a huge pick up this week while using just the product stacked with amentomax pre-workout.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finishing up first week of use on target A2. Energy and mood boost hasn't diminished at all. Workouts have had a huge pick up this week while using just the product stacked with amentomax pre-workout.
Good to know, I haven't used it for multiple days in a row but I'm planning on it. Still taking it in the morning?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know, I haven't used it for multiple days in a row but I'm planning on it. Still taking it in the morning?
I did have very slight upset stomach the first 2 days which I am used to with these types of products honestly. Once that passed nothing but smooth sailing. Very pleased so far.
I take 1 shortly after waking. Lift soon after then take 1 cap 2 more times spread out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take Target A-2 3hrs after Breakfast in the AM and have lunch 3-4 Hrs later. Only had one issue of racing BP and just think it was an off-day or just something off for myself that day. Really Anxious, alertness that seemed drug induced, and almost felt like a panic attack but I cant say. Hasn't happened since. Haven't needed to use Alphamine for added energy of awhile, but will try a scoop with 1 TA-2 sooner or later.
That happened to me with a different yohimbe years back. No sides at all w this one for me though.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Seriously appreciate this post because I would have jumped straight into stacking it with the International Version of Alphamine or some other stim and would have suffered consequently being sensitive to stims. I was likening it Alphaburn.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously appreciate this post because I would have jumped straight into stacking it with the International Version of Alphamine or some other stim and would have suffered consequently being sensitive to stims. I was likening it Alphaburn.
Definitely add one variable at a time, with any supps, but especially stims.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely add one variable at a time, with any supps, but especially stims.
Agreed. I am able to start experimenting with mixing. The first week I didn't even dare.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to take 1 cap of Target A2 4 hours after my BPS Combustion dose. This stuff kicks in quick and feels pretty strong....can't imagine what it'd be like if I combined them together. Glad I played it safe.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to take 1 cap of Target A2 4 hours after my BPS Combustion dose. This stuff kicks in quick and feels pretty strong....can't imagine what it'd be like if I combined them together. Glad I played it safe.
This is why we're telling people to start with just 1 cap :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
still loving my amento, haven't used target yet

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried target yet either, but the initial feedback has me looking forward to it.