Follidrone and Formeron stack

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
About to start 2 pills Follidrone and 1 pump Formeron once the mail gets overseas. Anyone have good results with this stack or have any certain things they think is a must to stack alone side these?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I ran this stack a few weeks back and loved it. I'm actually still on Formeron at 1 pump/day. I added Amentomax and it was great, but that definitely isn't necessary. Biggest change I noticed from Folli was the endurance. Some days I had to force myself to rest longer after my heavy sets because I was just ready to go. Strength was also up a bit, but I was not eating for strength/size. I played around with the Formeron a bit and went all the way up to 3 pumps/day for about 2 weeks. If you have an event coming up that you want to look shredded for, this is the way to go. The hardness and vascularity was crazy! Probably best I've looked in a long time (I stay around 8-10% bf year round). It's definitely a nice stack. I'd stay on it for 8 weeks though to get the best results

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hey todd, definitely in. I highly recommend adding in a cap or two of Viron a day, very noticeable and very pleasant sides :)

Currently logging kingpin, pop in, my log may interest you to try it yourself when it kick starts in a week or so

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I'll have to wait on the Viron. Im overseas right now and if I ordered it right now it could still take up to 15 days to get here. Im state side in a month, I'll try it out then. I'm sure it will come in handy when it comes to taking care of the ole lady.