Alpha T2 preworkout

mathius

Awards
Is there any problems taking this with a stim pre workout? I'm also stacking it with F-95 and thinking about adding some nitrates. Would that be overkill? Thanks for the input.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't be a problem. What pre-workout?

mathius

Awards
Shouldn't be a problem. What pre-workout?
It varies. Right now I'm using 3 different ones: Ritual - White flood reborn - Presurge. The one I enjoy the most is Ritual. Reborn is ok and Presurge my GF mostly takes it. My stack for body composition is F-95 - Alpha-t2 and Burn24. I had amazing results with F-95 and the original DCP. I would love to try Norcodrene one day but I'm nervous about taking Yohimbe. Do you have the link for the international version?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 has yohimbe in it, FYI, but when you dont combine Y with caffeine it becomes very tolerable. You'd want to avoid stacking it with a preworkout that contains Y, or Tyrosine or Tyramine

mathius

Awards
Damn I didn't know Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A) is yohimbe. So Maybe I just won't take it pre workout. It won't bother my sleep if I take it late at night say around 7:30 or 8:30?

mathius

Awards
Another question: How far apart from caffienc (example coffee) should I take Alpha-T2. I must have read an old write up on the product.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I didn't know Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A) is yohimbe. So Maybe I just won't take it pre workout. It won't bother my sleep if I take it late at night say around 7:30 or 8:30?
YMMV, I can't take anything yohimbe much past 2pm if I expect to get a good nights sleep

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It varies. Right now I'm using 3 different ones: Ritual - White flood reborn - Presurge. The one I enjoy the most is Ritual. Reborn is ok and Presurge my GF mostly takes it. My stack for body composition is F-95 - Alpha-t2 and Burn24. I had amazing results with F-95 and the original DCP. I would love to try Norcodrene one day but I'm nervous about taking Yohimbe. Do you have the link for the international version?
You should try Norcodrene. Those who can't tolerate Yohimbine at all have no problems at all with Norcodrene. Very mild stim and nice clean energy all day long.

If you go with Alpha-T2 and want to dose away from caffeine, just dose it away from caffeine, dose it prior to your caffeine (30-60 min) then take caffeine. Alpha-T2 is very low stim but can still disrupt sleep so I wouldn't dose too late in the day. Everyone is different though.

mathius

Awards
You should try Norcodrene. Those who can't tolerate Yohimbine at all have no problems at all with Norcodrene. Very mild stim and nice clean energy all day long.

If you go with Alpha-T2 and want to dose away from caffeine, just dose it away from caffeine, dose it prior to your caffeine (30-60 min) then take caffeine. Alpha-T2 is very low stim but can still disrupt sleep so I wouldn't dose too late in the day. Everyone is different though.
Thanks everyone! I'm going to dose it before my pre like you posted above. I will first see how I tolerate Alpha-T2 and if it goes well from there then I'll try Norcodrene. Now that I know how to take it I'm super excited to try Alpha-t2. I have really cleaned up my diet and lost 30lbs in 13 months. I weigh 211 and my goal is to get to 190lbs.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone! I'm going to dose it before my pre like you posted above. I will first see how I tolerate Alpha-T2 and if it goes well from there then I'll try Norcodrene. Now that I know how to take it I'm super excited to try Alpha-t2. I have really cleaned up my diet and lost 30lbs in 13 months. I weigh 211 and my goal is to get to 190lbs.
Congrats on the weight loss!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Alpha-T2 has yohimbe in it, FYI, but when you dont combine Y with caffeine it becomes very tolerable. You'd want to avoid stacking it with a preworkout that contains Y, or Tyrosine or Tyramine

What's the shortest timeframe for spreading doses of Y and Tyrosine?

I take a product with tyrosine preworkout and then Rauwolscine pre cardio, an hour later.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

mathius

Awards
What's the shortest timeframe for spreading doses of Y and Tyrosine?

I take a product with tyrosine preworkout and then Rauwolscine pre cardio, an hour later.
I would love to know too.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Spot-on (go figure).

Some may experience too much noradrenergic stimulation when combined with other stimulants.

mathius

Awards
It would be better if you could space them out a bit more, but you should be fine assuming you're not taking too much tyrosine.
Thanks for the info. I'm going to add alpha-t2 Tuesday. First thing in the morning with F-95. Wait half an hour and have some coffee and see how I feel. I usually workout out around 12 so I'll take my pre during that time and my 2nd dose of alpha-t2 around 2-2:30 with Burn24. It seems that white flood reborn doesn't contain any Tyrosine or Tyramine so maybe I'll just use that until I finish Alpha-t2.

mathius

Awards
I wanted to start on Tuesday but I ended up starting today. I took my first dose with F-95 and had coffee about 40mins later. No jitters or heart palpitation. I was busy today and I wasn't able to workout at 12 but at 4:30. I took another dose at 3pm and had my pre around 4pm (1 scoop of White flood reborn with 1 scoop of High Volume). Man did I feel the the pre stronger then usual. I don't know if that was placebo but it hit me hard and man did I sweat. So far so good ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to start on Tuesday but I ended up starting today. I took my first dose with F-95 and had coffee about 40mins later. No jitters or heart palpitation. I was busy today and I wasn't able to workout at 12 but at 4:30. I took another dose at 3pm and had my pre around 4pm (1 scoop of White flood reborn with 1 scoop of High Volume). Man did I feel the the pre stronger then usual. I don't know if that was placebo but it hit me hard and man did I sweat. So far so good ;)
Awesome man, glad to hear it!