Dermacrine Solo - Suppression

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I was thinking of running BPS dermacrine, however I've read it causes suppression, which I want to stay way away from for obvious reasons.

If running in conjunction with a test booster and ArA, am I likely to see suppression?

Im about 170lbs so it would be 3 pumps a day.

FYI the test booster is Iron Forged Supplements - Kingpin

Thanks all.

Reps for solid answers :)

xhrr

Awards
Hi, I was thinking of running BPS dermacrine, however I've read it causes suppression, which I want to stay way away from for obvious reasons. If running in conjunction with a test booster and ArA, am I likely to see suppression? Im about 170lbs so it would be 3 pumps a day. FYI the test booster is Iron Forged Supplements - Kingpin Thanks all. Reps for solid answers :)
How long do you plan to run it? Regardless suppression is going to be minimal. You would be fine with an OTC pct. Something like DAA and an AI will suffice. If you're adamant about staying away from anything that has any amount of hormonal suppression then I would stay away from dermacrine cause it will happen regardless of how mild it may be.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How long do you plan to run it? Regardless suppression is going to be minimal. You would be fine with an OTC pct. Something like DAA and an AI will suffice. If you're adamant about staying away from anything that has any amount of hormonal suppression then I would stay away from dermacrine cause it will happen regardless of how mild it may be.
I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycles.

Might just stay clear, thanks mate

Don't want to lose my libido etc, not worth it

xhrr

Awards
I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycles. Might just stay clear, thanks mate Don't want to lose my libido etc, not worth it
Don't do two weeks on two weeks off run it for 4-8 weeks of your going to do it and just run it through with a proper well thought out OTC pct. You won't lose your libido from Derm. Quite the opposite actually for me and and most users. It has a few libido enhancing ingredients included in the formula. Like I said though if you are dead set on avoiding any hormonal suppression then forgo the Derm and just take the ara/test booster.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Don't do two weeks on two weeks off run it for 4-8 weeks of your going to do it and just run it through with a proper well thought out OTC pct. You won't lose your libido from Derm. Quite the opposite actually for me and and most users. It has a few libido enhancing ingredients included in the formula. Like I said though if you are dead set on avoiding any hormonal suppression then forgo the Derm and just take the ara/test booster.
Im sure itll boost my libido while taking it, I was more worried about when I stop taking it. I might try it for 4 weeks after my evening shower and see how I get on

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Also, it says morning shower, if I use it in the evening, does it have anything in it which could potentially keep me awake? If so ill miss the dose today and start tomorrow.

For pct, is cycle assist fine?

Would you say there are actually benefits to running Dermacrine solo? Any more than my normal test booster? Just trying to work out if its worth it or not, thanks

xhrr

Awards
Also, it says morning shower, if I use it in the evening, does it have anything in it which could potentially keep me awake? If so ill miss the dose today and start tomorrow. For pct, is cycle assist fine? Would you say there are actually benefits to running Dermacrine solo? Any more than my normal test booster? Just trying to work out if its worth it or not, thanks
It may keep you up so I would wait and apply in the mornings from here on out. That will work fine for pct. For me I felt really good on it so elevated mood and I leaned out extremely well, kept my strength, and wanted to slay everything that walked. It's definitely a step above normal test boosters in my opinion and well worth a try. It will be a mild cycle to get your feet wet. I think it's worth it but that's your call not mine. Your over 21 correct?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It may keep you up so I would wait and apply in the mornings from here on out. That will work fine for pct. For me I felt really good on it so elevated mood and I leaned out extremely well, kept my strength, and wanted to slay everything that walked. It's definitely a step above normal test boosters in my opinion and well worth a try. It will be a mild cycle to get your feet wet. I think it's worth it but that's your call not mine. Your over 21 correct?
25 yeah. only thing ive done not natty is formeron for 4 days. it worked way too well and completely destroyed my e2

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't recommend cycle assist for PCT.. I would look into Revolution PCT or something with very similar ingredients. you will want something to boost test and lower estrogen. the suppression wont be very signifigant on that stuff anyhow.

xhrr

Awards
I don't recommend cycle assist for PCT.. I would look into Revolution PCT or something with very similar ingredients. you will want something to boost test and lower estrogen. the suppression wont be very signifigant on that stuff anyhow.
I'm assuming/hoping he meant their post cycle product and not the support supplement.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be a complete waste of time to use for 2 weeks then 2 weeks off. Run for 6 to 8 week area. You dont really need a PCT, but if you want to, just run something like DAA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I was thinking of running BPS dermacrine, however I've read it causes suppression, which I want to stay way away from for obvious reasons.

If running in conjunction with a test booster and ArA, am I likely to see suppression?

Im about 170lbs so it would be 3 pumps a day.

FYI the test booster is Iron Forged Supplements - Kingpin

Thanks all.

Reps for solid answers :)
some good [solid] answers here. i hope you gave out lots of reps....

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a fan of dermacrine and was going to recommend a form product until I read further down.lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just curious why you aren't a dermacrine fan?
I know people that are younger typically aren't a fan of dermacrine. I'm not a fan of it unless I'm using it with something else, either natty or PH/AAS. My libido was shot when I ran it solo, but with other products that didn't happen and I saw the benefits derm has to offer.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I know people that are younger typically aren't a fan of dermacrine. I'm not a fan of it unless I'm using it with something else, either natty or PH/AAS. My libido was shot when I ran it solo, but with other products that didn't happen and I saw the benefits derm has to offer.
Agreed, after speaking to a few buddies, theyve told me to stay well clear of DHEA at my age.

Thanks for all the help guys!!! looks like ill have to sell my bottle on

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, after speaking to a few buddies, theyve told me to stay well clear of DHEA at my age.

Don't get me wrong, it's great as a base for a cycle, but with the younger crowd, you probably won't see anything but lethargy from it running it solo.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You should not need to mess with pregnenolone and/or DHEA at your age. They can make a world of difference as you near 40 or if you are on TRT.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just curious why you aren't a dermacrine fan?
I have tried it more than once back when it first came out. Dont remember any muscle gains from it. Now formestane products I always got noticebale results everytime. Always leaner and stronger at the end of every run. Used to run it solo alot back when e-form was cheap. Not to long ago I tried formeron and like it alot. Same results but the carrier is really nice. Smells deicent and dries super fast.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should not need to mess with pregnenolone and/or DHEA at your age. They can make a world of difference as you near 40 or if you are on TRT.
This could be why I wasnt impressed with it. When I used it I was probably in my mid 20s.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have tried it more than once back when it first came out. Dont remember any muscle gains from it. Now formestane products I always got noticebale results everytime. Always leaner and stronger at the end of every run. Used to run it solo alot back when e-form was cheap. Not to long ago I tried formeron and like it alot. Same results but the carrier is really nice. Smells deicent and dries super fast.
reps for the e-form mention!!!

now that you are older try a dermacrine/formabolic combo!!!