Fat burner from Tolerant guy

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Taking ECY does nothing as far as crazy energy, stim affect on me. I was taking a pretty heavy dose of it and I did burn off fat well (dropped from 16 to about 11% BF in 8 weeks) but I am currently deployed and dont have access to any more Ephedra (Bronkaid) anymore. Looking for a recommendation on what to take next. Would like to run my all out cut for about another 4-6 weeks before switching over to a recomp. Alpha T-2, Norcodrene, Alphamine have come up in my research. I have taken Alpha T-2 and Alphamine in the past with ok results. Not really looking for an energy supplement just all out fat burning.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your diet?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet?
Diet is on POINT! Totally dialed in. Took a bit of trial and error but got it down!

I am so tired of taking the "latest fad" supplements. Currently on the normal staples (multi, creatine, protein etc). Also on ArA for the second time and loving it. Looking for the next ultimate cutting stack since I cant buy any more bronkaid. I'm looking at Norcodrene, Alphamine and T2. What do you think of this as a stack? Any better recommendations? I am not looking for any energy supps or pre workout pumps, just strictly fat burning.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice looking stack really, maybe add some ALC CLA to it.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I can get CLA here where I am at. From the Norco, Alphamine or T2, what ones are essential? Not looking to buy all three unless nessesary

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get CLA here where I am at. From the Norco, Alphamine or T2, what ones are essential? Not looking to buy all three unless nessesary
One would normally choose between each of them. Alpha T2 for a non stim fat burner, and for stim fat burners, you could choose either Norco or Alphamine. Norcodrene gives longer/smooth sustained energy and better appetite suppression, while Alphamine is more of a "kick", as far as stims go. Also, one is capped, the other is powdered. They're both great stuff.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Taking ECY does nothing as far as crazy energy, stim affect on me. I was taking a pretty heavy dose of it and I did burn off fat well (dropped from 16 to about 11% BF in 8 weeks) but I am currently deployed and dont have access to any more Ephedra (Bronkaid) anymore. Looking for a recommendation on what to take next. Would like to run my all out cut for about another 4-6 weeks before switching over to a recomp. Alpha T-2, Norcodrene, Alphamine have come up in my research. I have taken Alpha T-2 and Alphamine in the past with ok results. Not really looking for an energy supplement just all out fat burning.
have you considered a clen / keto combo?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I can't take Clen as I don't think it will make it through customs to an fpo so address. Would keto stack well with anything mentioned above?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I think im going to narrow it down to just alphamine + t2 or Norco + T2...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that would be just fine. but you can get ALC CLA from finaflex at a real nice price which you can get a daily dose of ALC from it which I find helps a lot with mood, fat loss and hormonal optimization. plus u would add the CLA for what ever it may be worth in the end as well.
so your Norco+t2+ALCCLA would be not much more than just Norco t2..and I really like to add it to all my cuts. but I understand times are pretty tite out there..
a guy has to do what he ahs to do to keep food on the table.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
If you were looking for a different option for non-stim, LipoMorph would be a great option. People have had some pretty awesome results. I'm not sure how anything is truly going to compare to ECY and I imagine you need a bit of a break from stims after running that for a while.

If you were to use stims anyway, I'd probably go with Alphamine and LipoMorph although there are a number of good fat-burners on the market right now. I don't think you could go wrong with Norco + T2 but if it were me choosing, I'd do Alphamine + LipoMorph.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you were looking for a different option for non-stim, LipoMorph would be a great option. If you were to use stims anyway, I'd probably go with Alphamine and LipoMorph although there are a number of good fat-burners on the market right now. I don't think you could go wrong with Norco + T2 but if it were me choosing, I'd do Alphamine + LipoMorph.
I can vouche for alphamine and lipomorph. Amazing combo. The menthol feeling from lipomorph subsides after a couple minutes.
http://www.islandsupplements.com/pes-alphamine-84-servings.html

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard to beat DCP 2.0 and combustion for fat burning. Not a real heavy stim, but the fat burning effects are phenomenal.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think im going to narrow it down to just alphamine + t2 or Norco + T2...
Alphamine is stronger in terms of energy. It hits a bit harder and faster hence why so many use it pre workout.

For all out fat loss, Norcodrene is where it is at. Best appetite suppression I have ever had from a thermogenic. :)