syntrax super chain (hica)

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
looking to experiment with leucine metabolites and this seems to be the most cost-effective hica product on the market. anyone have any experience with this stuff? more specifically, can anyone vouch for the legitimacy of the raw materials?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Syntrax has a bad reputation as they tried to sue forum members who criticized their products on bb.com (serious) and they also don't pay royalties for patents (they're being sued left and right about that) so I don't know if I would trust them to meet label claims. The one time I did see an analysis of their products (a protein powder iirc) it did pretty much meet label claims though

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Syntrax has a bad reputation as they tried to sue forum members who criticized their products on bb.com (serious) and they also don't pay royalties for patents (they're being sued left and right about that) so I don't know if I would trust them to meet label claims. The one time I did see an analysis of their products (a protein powder iirc) it did pretty much meet label claims though
i remember them suing bb.com members, which is nuts. i really don't want to support them, but the price point is so appealing. thanks for your input

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Go with amino Iv by Physique enhancing science. Price is ~$25 and includes HICA along with BCAAS. And did I mention the flavor is amazing... kbayne

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i remember them suing bb.com members, which is nuts. i really don't want to support them, but the price point is so appealing. thanks for your input
Lol...i wasnt being sued but my name was one of the "preserve this poster's post history ".

Good times...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with amino Iv by Physique enhancing science. Price is ~$25 and includes HICA along with BCAAS. And did I mention the flavor is amazing... kbayne
Flavor is amazing. Watermelon is my fav :D

HICA, Taurine, and Lemon verbena extract all included.