Long Cut 12 weeks ECA + Ostarine

Cogy

Awards
Guys,

Planning to take a long cut for 12 weeks, i 'm on second week.

1-12 ECA (2 caps)
1-12 Ostarine (15mg)

Than 4 weeks Erase + Daa

Than take a PH Cycle (first week January):
1-6 Halo 75/100mg
1-6 Tren 100mg
6-9 Nolva, Reduce XT, Anabeta Elite

Questions:
1. is 12 weeks for eca and ostarine too long?
2. I have 2 bottles OG DCP, should i take it in the cut or on cycle
3. Or should i take burn24 on cycle, for minimal fat gain.
4. Always want to try Alpha t2. Should i take it the last weeks of the cut

Thanks my friends

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
1. 12 weeks of ECA is too long to feel it but the fat burning will still be working.. but your going to feel like **** tired all the time.
2. Don't know the product.
3. no idea also do not know that product most otc fat burners are weak when compared to ECA I guess it depends what is in it for instance 3 5-diiodo-l-thyronine and 3 3'-diiodo-l-thyronine both work wonderfully for me.
4. I have not tried it since they removed T2 Cooper has posted about it in the past its supposed to be better then the original but as I sai dI responed very well to 3 5-diiodo-l-thyronine and 3 3'-diiodo-l-thyronine so I have not rushed out to try it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for answer.

1. Is it an idea to cycle ECA, 2 weeks on 1 off? If you want to maintain energy that might work. I have ran ECA for up to 8 weeks with no break it works for fat loss I was just pointing out you will not be getting any energy from it after about 3-4 weeks on. You can give 2 on 1 off a try if you want.
2. http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/dcp-180-tabs/ Tetradecylthioacetic acid is great stuff looks interesting
3. Burn24 is an GDA : http://www.predatornutrition.com/omega-sports-burn24-90-caps/
4. But At2 is oke to take with ECA ? I would not but some swear by it this has yohimbine in it if I remember correctly.

Thanks mate

See notes ^ but I feel like you are over complicating this are you getting ready for a contest or something unless you are this is way to much for a simple cut is the goal sub 5% body fat? If you want to cut run ECA and Ostarine bridge into PH cycle with Alpha T2 pct then out. Your diet is the most important part of a cut anyway.

Cogy

Awards
Thanks again,

Def. trying to get is ripped as possible before i start the PH cycle.
7-8% is the goal indeed and 100kg, never been under 10% though
IF and 2 days low carb (220g), 1 day high(480g)
Stats are 100kg, 191cm, 12%
it's going well for so far.

Tips and tricks?