Is animal pak a good suplement???

AndreiColeman

Awards
a lot of my friends recomended me animal pak

Ca2pa

Awards
It's a good multi for sure, the individual packs are a plus.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
It's better to get tested for deficiencies and then get individual ingredients.

Take your minerals in the evening as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very good product and one of the better multi's on the market.

xhrr

Awards
It is a good enough product.

A great and far more cost effective alternative is Active Multi by FINAFLEX

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/active-multi-120-capsules.html

I think if you have a look at the supplement panel you will find this will more than cover your needs!
AP is still getting by on hardcore labeling and the cult following animal has cause their stuff looks cool. It really isn't a very good product.

That active multi is even more garbage though.

Anavite is pretty good or Orange Triad. I personally don't use a multi-vitamin.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is still getting by on hardcore labeling and the cult following animal has cause their stuff looks cool. It really isn't a very good product. That active multi is even more garbage though. Anavite is pretty good or Orange Triad. I personally don't use a multi-vitamin.
OT is where it's at for me. I liked animal pack though. Personally I like NOW Adam but the joint complex in OT makes me not have to purchase additional supps.

http://www.islandsupplements.com/controlled-labs-orange-triad-270-tabs.html

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i like AP also like Animal Flex as well take that whenever im banged up and seems to help every time

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I used NOW for years... love anavite currently
Anavite makes such a huge difference for me. The ON feeling is there and I feel primed for the gym an hour after taking it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was never a fan of mutlis. Especially since a lot of vitamins/minerals compete for absorbtion. Some guys seem to feel they are beneficial so they must get something out of them. I do like zinc before bed.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad and Anavite for sure.

I think at one point we all fell into the Animal Pack trap hahaha but there are much better alternatives out there

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orange Triad and Anavite for sure.

I think at one point we all fell into the Animal Pack trap hahaha but there are much better alternatives out there
AP and OT are my favs i enjoy the digestion/joint complex in OT

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
always interesting, the thoughts some have on multi vitamins..
let's try something different:

for you guys that say animal pak is not a good product (and I do not disagree) -- why do you say this? do you really even know what makes it a poor choice?

in the same vein - for those who clamor about anavite - why? what makes this one so special?

for xhrr - why do you state active multi is even more garbage then animal pak?

and for all you peeps clamoring on about OT and the "joint complex" you all like -- really? did all of you who like this one for that special benefit you mention, also purchase glucosamine separately prior to using it, and what makes glucosamine so special for joint relief anyway?

enquiring minds want to know...

bottom line: you will always have diverse opinions about ANY multi in existence, from those that believe a multi is not needed, to those who believe you must have the most biologically active forms and over-the-top amounts of each and every vitamin and mineral in existence

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OT for dosages and forms chelated especially. I don't include the joint support as a plus as it's largely under dosed IMO

Anavite due to BA in it. I like that I can kill two birds with one stone

xhrr

Awards

for you guys that say animal pak is not a good product (and I do not disagree) -- why do you say this? do you really even know what makes it a poor choice?

in the same vein - for those who clamor about anavite - why? what makes this one so special?

and for all you peeps clamoring on about OT and the "joint complex" you all like -- really? did all of you who like this one for that special benefit you mention, also purchase glucosamine separately prior to using it, and what makes glucosamine so special for joint relief anyway?

bottom line: you will always have diverse opinions about ANY multi in existence, from those that believe a multi is not needed, to those who believe you must have the most biologically active forms and over-the-top amounts of each and every vitamin and mineral in existence
Maybe more garbage was a bit harsh. It's just that active multi has inferior forms of vitamins and minerals compared to OT/Anavite. Active multi also has all these little matrix's included that are basically ingredients sprinkled in there at doses so low they won't have any tangible benefit other than duping the average joe to go oh man I'm gonna be so healthy look at all this vitamin does. OT does this as well but overall is a little bit better dosed and the forms of vitamins and minerals are superior to that in active multi. I have no beef with Fina but they can do much better than this.

I don't take a multi so I really don't care but I know a little bit about this stuff so I gave my 2 cents.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for the feedback you two

OT for dosages and forms chelated especially. I don't include the joint support as a plus as it's largely under dosed IMO

Anavite due to BA in it. I like that I can kill two birds with one stone
OT is a decent product, especially at its pricepoint
kills me tho when ppl say "and it has joint support!"

beta alanine in anavite is what tickles your fancy tho (and not even a full dose at that)? wow you're easy man
I think the vitamins themselves are underdosed in many instances (250iu vitamin D? vit A is also lower than most, vit e also, and not as much vit c as I would like personally, among other things...)

Maybe more garbage was a bit harsh. It's just that active multi has inferior forms of vitamins and minerals compared to OT/Anavite. Active multi also has all these little matrix's included that are basically ingredients sprinkled in there at doses so low they won't have any tangible benefit other than duping the average joe to go oh man I'm gonna be so healthy look at all this vitamin does. OT does this as well but overall is a little bit better dosed and the forms of vitamins and minerals are superior to that in active multi. I have no beef with Fina but they can do much better than this.

I don't take a multi so I really don't care but I know a little bit about this stuff so I gave my 2 cents.
inferior forms - like what?
I want specifics! yes I do know our product has some limitations, but "inferior" forms is an interesting concept, as many of these "forms" have been used and considered just fine for decades..off the top tho I will give you the nod on methylcobalamin > cyanocobalamin
there are things I would do differently with active multi if it were up to me, but the company wanted a mid-level multi with many facets (ie extras), and still wanted to keep it in a certain segment pricewise... I think they accomplished their goal

many ppl do not realize, speaking of solely multivitamin/mineral (nothing else), to make a product with fully "superior" biological forms and fully meet every single need at the dosages required to satisfy many, you're talking about a multi that would cost in the range of $60-80 on a monthly basis

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the feedback you two

OT is a decent product, especially at its pricepoint
kills me tho when ppl say "and it has joint support!"

beta alanine in anavite is what tickles your fancy tho? wow you're easy man
I think the vitamins themselves are underdosed in many instances (250iu vitamin D? vit A is also lower than most, vit e also, and not as much vit c as I would like personally, among other things...)

inferior forms - like what?
I want specifics! yes I do know our product has some limitations, but "inferior" forms is an interesting concept, as many of these "forms" have been used and considered just fine for decades..off the top tho I will give you the nod on methylcobalamin > cyanocobalamin
there are things I would do differently with active multi if it were up to me, but the company wanted a mid-level multi with many facets (ie extras), and still wanted to keep it in a certain segment pricewise... I think they accomplished their goal

many ppl do not realize, speaking of solely multivitamin/mineral (nothing else), to make a product with fully "superior" biological forms and fully meet every single need at the dosages required to satisfy many, you're talking about a multi that would cost in the range of $60-80 on a monthly basis
Ya the joint complex isn't really a selling point IMO but to include efficacious doses of a joint complex and a well put together multi would be cost prohibitive.
The limitations for Anavite don't really affect me. I supplement with vitamin D anyways, so nbd there. I don't like high amounts of e or c, so the BA in it with the others are preferable for my specific needs.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The limitations for Anavite don't really affect me. I supplement with vitamin D anyways, so nbd there. I don't like high amounts of e or c, so the BA in it with the others are preferable for my specific needs.
and there is the reality right there:
there are very VERY few genuinely effective "cookie-cutter one-size-fits-all" products in existence..when talking multivitamins, this becomes magnified exponentially
one mans "garbage" may be another mans "gold" and suit his needs perfectly fine

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and there is the reality right there:
there are very VERY few genuinely effective "cookie-cutter one-size-fits-all" products in existence..when talking multivitamins, this becomes magnified exponentially
one mans "garbage" may be another mans "gold" and suit his needs perfectly fine
Multi formulation is a conundrum in itself let alone being able to cater to everyone.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the feedback you two OT is a decent product, especially at its pricepoint kills me tho when ppl say "and it has joint support!" beta alanine in anavite is what tickles your fancy tho (and not even a full dose at that)? wow you're easy man I think the vitamins themselves are underdosed in many instances (250iu vitamin D? vit A is also lower than most, vit e also, and not as much vit c as I would like personally, among other things...) inferior forms - like what? I want specifics! yes I do know our product has some limitations, but "inferior" forms is an interesting concept, as many of these "forms" have been used and considered just fine for decades..off the top tho I will give you the nod on methylcobalamin > cyanocobalamin there are things I would do differently with active multi if it were up to me, but the company wanted a mid-level multi with many facets (ie extras), and still wanted to keep it in a certain segment pricewise... I think they accomplished their goal many ppl do not realize, speaking of solely multivitamin/mineral (nothing else), to make a product with fully "superior" biological forms and fully meet every single need at the dosages required to satisfy many, you're talking about a multi that would cost in the range of $60-80 on a monthly basis
I've used anavite powder and it does contain 3.2g of BA, 2g of lclt, (both of which I would consider full doses) p5p, chelated minerals and not terribly expensive... And the vitamin D is 2000 IU per daily dose

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established

Have you tried using anavite for a month? For those who haven't I say try and take it religiously.

I dose BA & lclt but it's very convenient when it's mixed with the multis already. I dose 5k iu of vitd on top of anavite. I cnt split the dosage because the ones I have is one tiny softgel.

Anavite - 8 caps a day split into two dose it is a total of 3.2 BA & 2g of lclt. Stacks well with ArA. I stopped using multis for a few years and I just went back to it a few months ago. I'm glad I did.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
It's a good multivitamin for sure but not sure if it's very cost effective.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a fine product. I just avoided it because it was usually more expensive than some other brands, but honestly haven't looked into it for several years. If you can find it at a reasonable price, give it a shot.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've used anavite powder and it does contain 3.2g of BA, 2g of lclt, (both of which I would consider full doses) p5p, chelated minerals and not terribly expensive... And the vitamin D is 2000 IU per daily dose
I was looking at the panel listed for the pills, per 3 caps serving.. (which you can take 1, 2, or 3 servings daily)
yes the powder is reflected differently

Have you tried using anavite for a month?
yes I have
I usually do not speak and reflect upon things I personally have not tried and have no experience with
Anavite - 8 caps a day split into two dose it is a total of 3.2 BA & 2g of lclt. Stacks well with ArA.
I find ArA pretty worthless (again from past personal experience)
glad it works for you tho

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
It's a fine product. I just avoided it because it was usually more expensive than some other brands, but honestly haven't looked into it for several years. If you can find it at a reasonable price, give it a shot.
Definitely agree.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
was this regarding animal pak?
I keep hearing these opinions, but with no substantiation to explain the choice other than "it is fine" or "I like it" -- which is fine I guess, but I'm trying to get you guys to think about what it is that draws you to a product
for animal pak - is it the B12 (cyanocobalamin) at low dose of 6mcg that you find attractive? is it the whopping 25mg of l-carnitine that turns you on? (and those totals are per 2 paks serving size!)
or, is it the poor quality of "argentine" liver that they have, that is simply compressed protein powder?
ahhh - I bet it's because you like the 2g l-arginine in it! (arginine is so valuable)..
wait - I know now, it must be the Smilax at 500mg that makes this one a must-have!
or is it just because the price is steep (so it must be good!), where you will pay ~$1.50 (or more) daily for your 22-day supply (2 paks daily to get listed panel doses)...
curious

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll admit that most multivitamins are definitely preference. I use Orange Triad because when I started lifting, it was the most recommended one. I did go off of it for around 3 months and didn't really notice much when I was off of it, so I don't really know if I needed the joint complex. I bought a bunch of bottles because they were on sale for 20 bucks. After reading this thread, I'm actually considering stocking up on Active Multi because it's ~15 bucks for everything I seem to need.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's better to get tested for deficiencies and then get individual ingredients.

Take your minerals in the evening as well.
I am a little shocked to see you say this. It has always been my opinion that the "test your blood" vitamin stuff is a scam. Vitamins in your blood come and go and will be high/low based on many factors. You may be deficient in something today and be high in it in a couple of weeks. I think a consistent supply is a better way to go, and more cost effective. But, I am shocked not because I think you are wrong - but because I know you are educated and I would like to hear more about your opinion on this, since maybe you have a different take.

OP - I think AP is a fine product but I haven't used it in a LONG time. Maybe a decade. I think ALL of the multi-vitamins out there are lacking. It is just not possible to make a multi that has enough of everything in a cost effective manner. There will be inferior forms of this or that, low doses of other things, you name it.

Having said that, I think that the best bet is to be consistent with something. Animal Pack, OT, Anavite, Finaflex, all seem to have some strengths and be higher end. They all have weaknesses too. I don't take any of these and rarely take a multi. Some of the time I take 2-3 Centrum/day if I get it cheap. All of the above would be better than 2-3 Centrum.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting labs drawn is in no way a scam. Your levels aren't going to vary that drastically on a day-to-day basis. Especially fat soluble vitamins, which stay in your body for a good amount of time.

The problem with multivitamins isn't the fact that they're inadequate as even Centrum would do just fine or even Costco's multi, which consistently tests pretty high would be ok. The real issue with a multi is that each and every vitamin competes; one blocks one, the other blocks another and so on. The inherent issue is that a each vitamin itself effectively blocks absorption of another.

Companies such as Controlled Labs have realized this issue and have dosed accordingly as can be seen with larger doses of specific vitamins.

Production costs for vitamins is relatively small. The issue again isn't lack of funding but that the vitamins themselves counteract each other, so-to-speak

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
True but it's like 20-25$ for a 1-2 month supply. I say 2 months if you only dose once a day @ 3 caps. I used to think supps are expensive but my food is fairly hefty. All I have to do is eat chicken for two days and I can save enough money to pay for my supps. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting labs drawn is in no way a scam. Your levels aren't going to vary that drastically on a day-to-day basis. Especially fat soluble vitamins, which stay in your body for a good amount of time.

The problem with multivitamins isn't the fact that they're inadequate as even Centrum would do just fine or even Costco's multi, which consistently tests pretty high would be ok. The real issue with a multi is that each and every vitamin competes; one blocks one, the other blocks another and so on. The inherent issue is that a each vitamin itself effectively blocks absorption of another.

Companies such as Controlled Labs have realized this issue and have dosed accordingly as can be seen with larger doses of specific vitamins.

Production costs for vitamins is relatively small. The issue again isn't lack of funding but that the vitamins themselves counteract each other, so-to-speak
Good info here. What about vitamins in food? Aren't they also competing? And don't vitamins and minerals absorb better in the presence of other nutrients? Would it be better if someone came out with a morning/noon/night vitamin product that helped avoid some of the absorption issues by dosing different vitamins at different times?

I'm not saying all this to be argumentative....I think both sides are interesting. Sometimes it is easy to over-think stuff like this...sometimes the knowledge is presented that makes me realize I was wrong and it does make a difference....

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info here. What about vitamins in food? Aren't they also competing? And don't vitamins and minerals absorb better in the presence of other nutrients? Would it be better if someone came out with a morning/noon/night vitamin product that helped avoid some of the absorption issues by dosing different vitamins at different times?

I'm not saying all this to be argumentative....I think both sides are interesting. Sometimes it is easy to over-think stuff like this...sometimes the knowledge is presented that makes me realize I was wrong and it does make a difference....
Yup to a degree a lot things compete and can also increase absorption.

But like you said this is more or less just a by the way type thing nothing to write home about.

Take breakfast, do you drink coffee? Well, maybe you don't but a ton of people do. A lot of people also consume eggs, well, the tannins in coffee and tea interfere with iron absorption.

Then on the other hand, vitamin C in orange juice increases absorption of heme iron in eggs. Are you going to stop drinking coffee and eating eggs for breakfast? Not likely, nor should you but there are tons of little intricacies like that present within our food and body.

Again, you likely eat brown rice but phytic acid in brown rice interferes with mineral uptake. Legumes have a similar fraction but again don't obsess over the little **** that likely won't make a damn bit of difference.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Here's a multi: go to cosco and buy those five pound bags of the following: broccoli, kale, spinach, cauliflower, asparagus, and Brussel sprouts. And maybe some carrots if you're feeling frisky.

There's your multi.

Unless you're in severe contest prep mode, are trying to deplete glycogen, or are doing a PSMF, there really is no excuse why any one of us should be supplementing with a multi. Our food needs to fuel and supplement our lifting regimen. That's it.

This isn't meant to come across as aggressive, but a multi isn't a band aid and its a dangerous precedent to set thinking that vitamins can replace food or food groups that we might be lacking in.

Really, the only additional items one might need is calcium if milk intake is low/individual lactose problem; vitamin d and maybe e and if you don't eat your carrots, vitamin a.

Also, no disrespect to any reps. I know you're just doing your job and I commend you for it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a multi: go to cosco and buy those five pound bags of the following: broccoli, kale, spinach, cauliflower, asparagus, and Brussel sprouts. And maybe some carrots if you're feeling frisky.

There's your multi.

Unless you're in severe contest prep mode, are trying to deplete glycogen, or are doing a PSMF, there really is no excuse why any one of us should be supplementing with a multi. Our food needs to fuel and supplement our lifting regimen. That's it.

This isn't meant to come across as aggressive, but a multi isn't a band aid and its a dangerous precedent to set thinking that vitamins can replace food or food groups that we might be lacking in.

Really, the only additional items one might need is calcium if milk intake is low/individual lactose problem; vitamin d and maybe e and if you don't eat your carrots, vitamin a.

Also, no disrespect to any reps. I know you're just doing your job and I commend you for it.
This is what I was thinking but didn't really say. I can see individually supplementing specific vitamins/minerals if you're looking for an effect, but the shotgun approach probably isn't the most effective way to go about it.

I mean, I can make cases for using Vitamin C (which I use a lot), Magnesium, Zinc, and lots of other things based on effects that they may elicit....and I take a multi at times....but I don't find it to be any kind of game changer and food has its advantages.

Hell, you could juice the kale, spinach, etc. and have a decent multi-vitamin profile.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
was this regarding animal pak?
I keep hearing these opinions, but with no substantiation to explain the choice other than "it is fine" or "I like it" -- which is fine I guess, but I'm trying to get you guys to think about what it is that draws you to a product
for animal pak - is it the B12 (cyanocobalamin) at low dose of 6mcg that you find attractive? is it the whopping 25mg of l-carnitine that turns you on? (and those totals are per 2 paks serving size!)
or, is it the poor quality of "argentine" liver that they have, that is simply compressed protein powder?
ahhh - I bet it's because you like the 2g l-arginine in it! (arginine is so valuable)..
wait - I know now, it must be the Smilax at 500mg that makes this one a must-have!
or is it just because the price is steep (so it must be good!), where you will pay ~$1.50 (or more) daily for your 22-day supply (2 paks daily to get listed panel doses)...
curious
It has niacin, biotin, vitamins a, b, c, d, copper, magnesium, zinc, milk thistle, folic acid, Hawthorne berry, coq10 (though very low), grape seed extract, etc.

Lots of these are essential for heart, liver, and general health.

I take many of these most at higher doses because I am slightly anemic, have some deficiencies, and use AAS.

It also contains some eaa's, other support vitamins and minerals. Yes it may not be enough of them in a serving for everything, that's why it's a supplement. It doesn't replace all the vit and minerals you get from food. You're not supposed to get a 100% of something from a supplement, unless its for support.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Also your dose on b12 is incorrect and b12 is useless unless you have a deficiency imo.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It has niacin, biotin, vitamins a, b, c, d, copper, magnesium, zinc, milk thistle, folic acid, Hawthorne berry, coq10 (though very low), grape seed extract, etc.
most vitamins have these in them
our Active Multi has every single ingredient you just mentioned there, in it -- inc coQ10
you can get comparable levels of vitamins you mention above, in products with much lower price...this still does not justify saying AP is a "good multivitamin"

It also contains some eaa's, other support vitamins and minerals. Yes it may not be enough of them in a serving for everything, that's why it's a supplement. It doesn't replace all the vit and minerals you get from food. You're not supposed to get a 100% of something from a supplement, unless its for support.
yes, that is our theory as well here at FINAFLEX with our product
nobody here ever said you were supposed to get 100% of your vitamin intake from a pill

Also your dose on b12 is incorrect and b12 is useless unless you have a deficiency imo.
you apparently have no clue about the importance of b12
what you say may be half true tho - in a normal healthy metabolism, b12 is recycled and conserved prevalently
this process tends to decrease with age however, and does not remain stable for life, even in the healthy demographic

the site I looked at listed 6mcg per 2 paks...I looked at another one that shows 11mcg per 2
I see you like pointing out these discrepancies tho -- even if you feel b12 is useless to begin with lol...

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
most vitamins have these in them
our Active Multi has every single ingredient you just mentioned there, in it -- inc coQ10
you can get comparable levels of vitamins you mention above, in products with much lower price...this still does not justify saying AP is a "good multivitamin"

yes, that is our theory as well here at FINAFLEX with our product
nobody here ever said you were supposed to get 100% of your vitamin intake from a pill

you apparently have no clue about the importance of b12
what you say may be half true tho - in a normal healthy metabolism, b12 is recycled and conserved prevalently
this process tends to decrease with age however, and does not remain stable for life, even in the healthy demographic

the site I looked at listed 6mcg per 2 paks...I looked at another one that shows 11mcg per 2
I see you like pointing out these discrepancies tho -- even if you feel b12 is useless to begin with lol...
Most multi vitamins do not have these products in them. Not from what I've seen at least. If they did I would use one but I don't and I don't use animal pak either. I buy and use whatever vitamins I feel I need at my own tailored doses to me.

How did you assume I have no clue about the importance of b12? Animal pak is a multi vitamin not a b12 supplement. I think you are jumping to conclusions here.

You sell supplements, so your agenda maybe dictating how you post. I'll take a lool at your multi, maybe it suits my needs?

xhrr

Awards
Most multi vitamins do not have these products in them. Not from what I've seen at least. If they did I would use one but I don't and I don't use animal pak either. I buy and use whatever vitamins I feel I need at my own tailored doses to me. How did you assume I have no clue about the importance of b12? Animal pak is a multi vitamin not a b12 supplement. I think you are jumping to conclusions here. You sell supplements, so your agenda maybe dictating how you post. I'll take a lool at your multi, maybe it suits my needs?
You would use a multi because it has minuscule doses of ingredients in it like hawthorn, milk thistle, gse, cq10? Genius, carry on.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
You would use a multi because it has minuscule doses of ingredients in it like hawthorn, milk thistle, gse, cq10? Genius, carry on.
Where did you jump to that conclusion from? Did you even read my post before you blabbered bull**** down?

I wouldn't go to a multivitamin for these period, that's my point about the b12 as well.

I don't use animal pak or give a care to. It has the basic bull**** all the other multivitamins have, so yes in the multi game it competes just fine but there are cheaper options.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't use animal pak or give a care to. It has the basic bull**** all the other multivitamins have.
wait - dint you just say this yesterday:

Most multi vitamins do not have these products in them. Not from what I've seen at least.
you seem to be all over the place here...

You sell supplements, so your agenda maybe dictating how you post. I'll take a lool at your multi, maybe it suits my needs?
I have no agenda, other than discussing multivitamins in this thread, and trying to see why ppl like xyz product other than just saying "it is a fine vitamin"

you need to stop assuming ppl have agendas, or thinking that "reps" are on some obscene demonic mission to brainwash you into buying supplements

as for our multi - yes you can take a look if you wish, perhaps it would suit your needs
as I have no clue what your needs are, I will let you make that assessment yourself

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Just checked the FINAFLEX product.

It has the same amount of b12 as animal pak, it has far less Hawthorne berry and milk thistle then animal pal. it had a 135mgs of nac and milk thistle total! Animal pak at least has 500mgs of milk thistle anf 250mgs of Hawthorne berry. FINAFLEX has less then 60mgs of Hawthorne berry!

Really? I think you guys need to recheck what you are saying before you attack my comment about animal pak being a "good" mutli.

Like I said, I wouldn't go to multis for support supplements but you want to argue you point it looks like animal pak has the upperhand in that department.

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
wait - dint you just say this yesterday:

you seem to be all over the place here...

I have no agenda, other than discussing multivitamins in this thread, and trying to see why ppl like xyz product other than just saying "it is a fine vitamin"

you need to stop assuming ppl have agendas, or thinking that "reps" are on some obscene demonic mission to brainwash you into buying supplements

as for our multi - yes you can take a look if you wish, perhaps it would suit your needs
as I have no clue what your needs are, I will let you make that assessment yourself
Your taking my posts out of context, there's a difference between vitamins, minerals, and support supplements. You know this.

I have nothing against reps nor did I say such things. Again where are you getting these conclusions from? I am a rep myself.

As far as vitamins, animal pak contains what all the others do. You wanted to argue the support supplements it has well compare them to your own product yourself as not just does animal pak have these extras but at larger doses then your product.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I have nothing against reps nor did I say such things. Again where are you getting these conclusions from?
ummm, gee I dunno,...perhaps right here??
You sell supplements, so your agenda maybe dictating how you post.

Really? I think you guys need to recheck what you are saying before you attack my comment about animal pak being a "good" mutli.

Like I said, I wouldn't go to multis for support supplements but you want to argue you point it looks like animal pak has the upperhand in that department.
you are quite incessant aren't you?
no one is making any comparisons between animal pak and active multi - except for you
I merely mentioned that the things you seemed so happy to point out that were in a-pak (and are not in many other multis according to you as you quoted), were also in our formulation...I care not to play this silly game with you, measuring this individual segment of vitamin or mineral or support supp to this one, and so on...you seem to wish to quarrel over something you claim to find irrelevant anyway - the amount of support supps in a multi...why? (rhetorical question)
again I really do not wish to carry on with this conversation any longer, as I really do not think you even have a point to make, other than being argumentative
take care