Kyle's Orbit Preferences

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Kyle’s Orbit Nutrition Supplement Line-Up

Preworkout #1 SuperPump Max… Yeah I said it! This product is like never used, left behind in favor of other lines which I won’t comment on. Lets focus on why I personally love Super Pump…
The L-Taurine / Citruline blend I love when combined with Caffeine. I just love this product and will always use it (though I do experiment with other preworkouts)
Orbit Nutrition - Buy Gaspari SuperPump Max Cheap!

Ancillary preworkout MHP Anadrox. Why I love it… great pumps, fat burning stims… without the loss of appetite. This product is a win-win in my books. Also contains 200mg of caffeine.
Orbit Nutrition - Buy MHP Anadrox Extremely Cheap!

Intra-Workout Gaspari Size On this is essential for me for between my workouts. On our intense lifting days we could have at the gym 2-3 hours. Fuelling really long workouts, with a lot of sets and volume it is important to replenish the body. Size On blasts you with 40grams of carbs and 7grams of protein… Fuel that body!
https://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/gaspari-sizeon-maximum-performance.html

[edited out PH advice due to it not being wanted in this sub-forum]

Happy Lifting
[video=youtube_share;1pkP2vs1C9k]http://youtu.be/1pkP2vs1C9k[/video]

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good idea on posting your lineup brother!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kyle's Orbit Nutrition Supplement Line-Up

Preworkout #1 SuperPump Max... Yeah I said it! This product is like never used, left behind in favor of other lines which I won't comment on. Lets focus on why I personally love Super Pump...
The L-Taurine / Citruline blend I love when combined with Caffeine. I just love this product and will always use it (though I do experiment with other preworkouts)
Orbit Nutrition - Buy Gaspari SuperPump Max Cheap!

Ancillary preworkout MHP Anadrox. Why I love it... great pumps, fat burning stims... without the loss of appetite. This product is a win-win in my books. Also contains 200mg of caffeine.
Orbit Nutrition - Buy MHP Anadrox Extremely Cheap!

Intra-Workout Gaspari Size On this is essential for me for between my workouts. On our intense lifting days we could have at the gym 2-3 hours. Fuelling really long workouts, with a lot of sets and volume it is important to replenish the body. Size On blasts you with 40grams of carbs and 7grams of protein... Fuel that body!
https://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/gaspari-sizeon-maximum-performance.html

[edited out PH advice due to it not being wanted in this sub-forum]

Happy Lifting
Video Link: http://youtu.be/1pkP2vs1C9k
Personally, I wouldn't buy any of those products as there are far better options out there. And I will never order from that company again, but that's just me.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I wouldn't buy any of those products as there are far better options out there. And I will never order from that company again, but that's just me.
To each their own. We all have our supplement preferences.

These are the products I use for my training and competition.
I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with Orbit Nutrition.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What happened? I've only had good experiences with Orbit so i'm just curious

I agree though, not a fan of any of those but everyone likes different things :D

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

I agree though, not a fan of any of those but everyone likes different things :D
Jiigzz you are missing out :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz you are missing out :)
I've used them before :D

I prefer to buy in bulk nowadays and have long since strayed from anything other than a decent pre and health related supplements. I do like how simple your stack is though

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I've used them before :D

I prefer to buy in bulk nowadays and have long since strayed from anything other than a decent pre and health related supplements. I do like how simple your stack is though
Yeah man, some people's supplement stacks are like a CVS pharmacy... kinda scary.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have had nothing but positives come out of orbit and super pump ( after the explosive poo) and size on. And orbit has always given me great customer service.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I have had nothing but positives come out of orbit and super pump ( after the explosive poo) and size on. And orbit has always given me great customer service.
Poop is the best... cleans you out :)
Really wanna unleash some poop try some Muscle Egg I was drinking 2 cups of that stuff with my breakfast. Holy liquid poop

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I hate to keep putting them on blast (only bc I like D2L) but I guess I will lol
I placed my first & last order from them on 9/14/14 and I still have yet to receive my full order nor have they contacted me about the delay. I have called them twice and left two voice mails about my order and did not receive a call back. I have emailed their CS and have not received a email back. I have been in touch with 3 reps on here and nobody can give me any info on my order. So there it is.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I hate to keep putting them on blast (only bc I like D2L) but I guess I will lol
I placed my first & last order from them on 9/14/14 and I still have yet to receive my full order nor have they contacted me about the delay. I have called them twice and left two voice mails about my order and did not receive a call back. I have emailed their CS and have not received a email back. I have been in touch with 3 reps on here and nobody can give me any info on my order. So there it is.
PM me your Order # and I will have it looked into.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Poop is the best... cleans you out :)
Really wanna unleash some poop try some Muscle Egg I was drinking 2 cups of that stuff with my breakfast. Holy liquid poop
One sip of coffee does that to me lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PM me your Order # and I will have it looked into.
LOL. ...you will be the 4th person to tell me this, but still I have not gotten any info back besides my hands are tied contact CS.

But, I will still pm u now in hopes for a different response.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
LOL. ...you will be the 4th person to tell me this, but still I have not gotten any info back besides my hands are tied contact CS.

But, I will still pm u now in hopes for a different response.
I will let you know if my hands are tied :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Odd. Its always unfortunate when things like this happen. I've never had to contact their CS team before so I can't comment on how that is. Did they send tracking information with your order? Check their website for order status and see if it all shipped in full - perhaps their was an issue with the shipping company?

What was in your order that you lost?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Odd. Its always unfortunate when things like this happen. I've never had to contact their CS team before so I can't comment on how that is. Did they send tracking information with your order? Check their website for order status and see if it all shipped in full - perhaps their was an issue with the shipping company?

What was in your order that you lost?
I placed a $190 order so there was quite a bit of product in it. The processing invoice stated the order will come in two boxes and I have now received 3 separate boxes from them and still have yet to complete the order. All I am missing at this point is one item and the pump that is supposed to come with the Dermastrength.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I placed a $190 order so there was quite a bit of product in it. The processing invoice stated the order will come in two boxes and I have now received 3 separate boxes from them and still have yet to complete the order. All I am missing at this point is one item and the pump that is supposed to come with the Dermastrength.
Check your email
You should be resolved :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check your email
You should be resolved :)
I did receive an email today saying they are shipping the rest of my order today ir tomorrow. They also stated "pestering the forum reps will not get you anywhere" which is not what I did at all. I reached out to one rep because I couldn't get any response from their CS. The rest of the reps all reached out to me. Man, this company has to have the worst CS department I have ever encountered. I do not have my complete order yet so I would not say it is totally resolved.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did receive an email today saying they are shipping the rest of my order today ir tomorrow. They also stated "pestering the forum reps will not get you anywhere" which is not what I did at all. I reached out to one rep because I couldn't get any response from their CS. The rest of the reps all reached out to me. Man, this company has to have the worst CS department I have ever encountered. I do not have my complete order yet so I would not say it is totally resolved.
I sent you tracking showing the zma will be to you tomorrow and a missing pump for your olympus bottle was shipped USPS. Imo taking over a thread is you pestering reps and they have no access to anything which is why they told you to use the contact us page. We replied to all your emails many times, we run a tight ship so we do not have dedicated phone support. This is resolved as you will have the zma and pump tomorrow and the following the days.

EDIT: Also that email you got and posted about was the 2nd email we sent you today. Not shocked you didnt mention the first email.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I sent you tracking showing the zma will be to you tomorrow and a missing pump for your olympus bottle was shipped USPS. Imo taking over a thread is you pestering reps and they have no access to anything which is why they told you to use the contact us page. We replied to all your emails many times, we run a tight ship so we do not have dedicated phone support. This is resolved as you will have the zma and pump tomorrow and the following the days.
You were the only rep I sent a PM to because your username is Orbit. You replied with I am not the owner, contact customer service. When I clearly stated I cannot get any response from your CS department.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is generally true that nobody at the company is on the forums most the times. We cruise around here and there but leave it to reps to pass along issues and yours was passed along a few times by several different reps. Either way you will have the zma and pump starting tomorrow and USPS for the pump a few days later. Please stop hijacking threads and talk to me in PM if you need to as I sent you a pm today.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

EDIT: Also that email you got and posted about was the 2nd email we sent you today. Not shocked you didnt mention the first email.
I did not mention the first email I received from Orbit because why would I it only stated they are finally going to send out the rest of my order that I already purchased. Then, soon after I get that second email stating pestering the forum reps wont get me anywhere. I am sorry, but that is horrible CS.

Tell your CS department that a simple email stating delays in an order go along way.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did not mention the first email I received from Orbit because why would I it only stated they are finally going to send out the rest of my order that I already purchased. Then, soon after I get that second email stating pestering the forum reps wont get me anywhere. I am sorry, but that is horrible CS.

Tell your CS department that a simple email stating delays in an order go along way.
Wasnt shortly after I know when the emails were sent. Either way we are human and errors occur when boxing orders. Rarely does a order get skipped but again we are humans and errors occur. Your order was not just zma and a pump, those just got left out by accident and we resolved that by shipping them today. Again pm me if you need to talk more or need more assistance. We need to leave this guys thread alone.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wasnt shortly after I know when the emails were sent. Either way we are human and errors occur when boxing orders. Rarely does a order get skipped but again we are humans and errors occur. Your order was not just zma and a pump, those just got left out by accident and we resolved that by shipping them today. Again pm me if you need to talk more or need more assistance. We need to leave this guys thread alone.
Human error occurs and that part I am fine with, but your customer service department should at least return messages. Your customer service department should not accuse their customers of something they did not do. Nor should they send out a rude email to a paying customer. You may run a tight ship (good reps, good products & run good sales) but your customers service department needs work.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool on the concept but damn those choices suck lmao. But we all have our preferences. I'll post mine up later

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Cool on the concept but damn those choices suck lmao. But we all have our preferences. I'll post mine up later
That's it one more person hates me supplements I'm gonna be like hey
Out lift me !!!!
:)
Lol joking

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's it one more person hates me supplements I'm gonna be like hey Out lift me !!!! :) Lol joking
Lol hey look at it this way. They're all for you

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

Oh yeah baby