Ep1c confusion!!

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
By one have any thoughts on why Ep1c is claimed to be the strongest at 300mg, yet follidrone has 500mg? At 50 bucks for either I am leaning towards follidrone. Which is considered more effective. Obviously looking for opinions, and/ or fact. Also heard about mag atropine same $$ , thoughts please.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
By one have any thoughts on why Ep1c is claimed to be the strongest at 300mg, yet follidrone has 500mg? At 50 bucks for either I am leaning towards follidrone. Which is considered more effective. Obviously looking for opinions, and/ or fact. Also heard about mag atropine same $$ , thoughts please.
Folli is a prop blend including rice flour.
It is at least 250mg

So really we don't know which uses more -epi

Users have mixed opinions as to which is better, IMO either one will do well, buy based on price

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Thanks man. And the auto correct screwed up the last product myokem magnatropin. Thoughts on that product vs ep1c?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe Ep1c has slightly more epi in it, but I seemed to get more out of the Follidrone for some reason. I definitely like both products though and you really cant go wrong with either. The Mag. product by Myokem looks like it may yield the most gains, but I have yet to try it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Folli is a prop blend including rice flour.
It is at least 250mg

So really we don't know which uses more -epi

Users have mixed opinions as to which is better, IMO either one will do well, buy based on price
So that being said with orbit doing a 25%off promo buy ep1c ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Thanks man. And the auto correct screwed up the last product myokem magnatropin. Thoughts on that product vs ep1c?
magnitropin covers you in different areas, not just lowering myostatin through epi, thus getting more bang for your buck. consider epi a side dish to the high extract of Paederia foetida extract and Cistanche deserticola extract

check out the reviews from the two logs that were run on anabolic minds by booneman77 and ma70, both saw great results injust 24 days. i'm 10 days in and absolutely loving it, but take there word for it. there's other reviews out there, but i can't link you to it.

i really think you'd like it, especially if bulking!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried both Follidrone and Magnitropin. I recommend Magnitropin for sure if you're bulking, but if you're cutting or recomping, it's a toss up. Controlling hunger is one of my weaknesses and Magnitropin made it pretty tough to do so.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
One last question. At 153 lbs, is two a day evenly spaced the right dosage? Bottle of ep1c has 60 count, this is my assumption.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last question. At 153 lbs, is two a day evenly spaced the right dosage? Bottle of ep1c has 60 count, this is my assumption.
2 pre-workout, 1 first thing on off days

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Cool beans,that's perfect for me, thanks.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
how do I get the code? Just registered and no indication of any disc. Just buying one bottle, hope it applies. Anyone know?
Discount code is OLYMPUS25

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Is it okay to run Sup3r PCT simultaneously with Ep1c?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Islander73

Awards
Tried ep1c was very lét down. Totál waste of money imo.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine anything working any better than follidrone. Very, very effective for me.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear some people respond to epic and some don't to follidrone.. Vice versa as well

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
And the only way to explain that is bunk raws. It's damn near impossible for one person to have different responses to the same ingredient. These aren't rx drugs with different isomers. Epicatechin is epicatechin is epicatechin...

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Ep1c and folli didn't do anything for me :/ just traded the rest of it away for more Ara

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The real test is take nonresponders and have them run follidrone or magnitropin. I doubt you'll see nonresponders there
Lucky for us we don't need to waste any time conducting that test since it's already very, very well established that there are those that do not respond to Follidrone that do respond to EP1C and vice versa. But hey, thanks for thinking of us :)
I hear some people respond to epic and some don't to follidrone.. Vice versa as well
This is true

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, this is the advanced section OP. No big deal but for future reference questions like these can be asked in the supplement forum.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Lucky for us we don't need to waste any time conducting that test since it's already very, very well established that there are those that do not respond to Follidrone that do respond to EP1C and vice versa. But hey, thanks for thinking of us :)

This is true
I wasn't?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe Ep1c has slightly more epi in it, but I seemed to get more out of the Follidrone for some reason. I definitely like both products though and you really cant go wrong with either. The Mag. product by Myokem looks like it may yield the most gains, but I have yet to try it.
Just get some cistamax and stack with ep1c. No worry of under dosing or inferior extracts

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Just get some cistamax and stack with ep1c. No worry of under dosing or inferior extracts
I can assure you no ingredient is underdosed, and as for quality/inferior extracts, we use a 20:1 extract for paederia and the cistanche.

The results, logs, and reviews across a bunch of websites speak for themselves. ma70 and booneman77 saw awesome body comp changes with just one bottle. I had awesome results as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can vouch for the magnitropin. Saw the common -(-)epi benefits of increased endurance but also saw great body comp results. Gained weight and leaned out while adding 100 kcals each week.

Check out the pics in my log if you're skeptical. 24 days was legit.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can assure you no ingredient is underdosed, and as for quality/inferior extracts, we use a 20:1 extract for paederia and the cistanche.

The results, logs, and reviews across a bunch of websites speak for themselves. ma70 and booneman77 saw awesome body comp changes with just one bottle. I had awesome results as well.
Never said it was. U just know exactly what you're getting w single ingredient products

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for the magnitropin. Saw the common -(-)epi benefits of increased endurance but also saw great body comp results. Gained weight and leaned out while adding 100 kcals each week. Check out the pics in my log if you're skeptical. 24 days was legit.
Know where I can find good write ups on the other ingredients in the blend?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never said it was. U just know exactly what you're getting w single ingredient products
Unless it's a an AMP citrate, oooooo sorry couldnt resist. I know what you mean no doubting the doses on properly made singles.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Don't myostatin-inhibitors like Ep1c cause tendon damage? Bulging biceps are not worth needing a walker before I'm 40.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure this stuff isn't strong enough to do any damage and those studies about tendon damage were a bit skewed, but it has been a while since I looked at them

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I am iffy in EP1C but want to run it in PCT.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The real test is take nonresponders and have them run follidrone or magnitropin. I doubt you'll see nonresponders there
Me and my friends tried follidrone even at dosage of 10 caps at day and nothing
Ordered Epicatechin (98%) and dosed it at 1.5g. Just small increase in endurance.

Are we non responders? It may be but i have my opinion on EPI.

When I gave my friends Soy Lecithin granules (PA) without telling them what to expect, 4 of them powerlifters crushed PRs,got sick musclefullness,appetite increase and all of them experienced the same like me with bigger PA dosage (3g +)

I am really glad EPI is working for someone but seems like there are many non responders too (including me)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me and my friends tried follidrone even at dosage of 10 caps at day and nothing
Ordered Epicatechin (98%) and dosed it at 1.5g. Just small increase in endurance.

Are we non responders? It may be but i have my opinion on EPI.

When I gave my friends Soy Lecithin granules (PA) without telling them what to expect, 4 of them powerlifters crushed PRs,got sick musclefullness,appetite increase and all of them experienced the same like me with bigger PA dosage (3g +)

I am really glad EPI is working for someone but seems like there are many non responders too (including me)
I am curious, did you ever try Follidrone at the recommended 2 cap dose?

I ask you this because I know you are always quadrupling the recommended doses of products. When I dosed Follidrone at 4 caps which is only doubling the recommended dosage I experience very little effects. I feel this is the type of ingredient that actually works best at the recommended dose. So, if you say you felt very little effects with 10 caps of Follidrone this may be a factor.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am curious, did you ever try Follidrone at the recommended 2 cap dose?

I ask you this because I know you are always quadrupling the recommended doses of products. When I dosed Follidrone at 4 caps which is only doubling the recommended dosage I experience very little effects. I feel this is the type of ingredient that actually works best at the recommended dose. So, if you say you felt very little effects with 10 caps of Follidrone this may be a factor.
Well you are right about my doses on supps:)

I tried folli 4 weeks 2 caps at day (pre workout).
Then 2 weeks on 4, 2 weeks on 6 and then 4 weeks on 10. Honestly i noticed better endurance at 10 caps at day and was sweating more.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Then 2 weeks on 4, 2 weeks on 6 and then 4 weeks on 10. Honestly i noticed better endurance at 10 caps at day and was sweating more.
Aight man, I just wanted to make sure you gave the product a fair shot at its ideal dose and it seems you did.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aight man, I just wanted to make sure you gave the product a fair shot at its ideal dose and it seems you did.
Yes:)
I know what you mean about some of supps should not be overdosed . Example bulbine. More is far from.better

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What was More effective for you,pa or follidrone?