gonna start a log soon , follidrone and mass 550

szZXsquid

Awards
Just a little stats before I start I am 18 years old , 6 ft 2 and 160 lbs about 10-15% body fat and my max bench is 255 x1, max squat high bar is 445 x 1 and deadlift is 350 x1 , my staple supps are creatine mono daily , amino acids , a multi , hemavol and conquer are my pre workouts I will be using interchangeably throughout my log of follidrone /mass 550 which I will start as soon as my package arrives from nutraplanet , I will run it for a month , but plan on buying a second bottle of follidrone and running it for 8 weeks but I apologize if this is wrong section

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just a little stats before I start I am 18 years old , 6 ft 2 and 160 lbs about 10-15% body fat and my max bench is 255 x1, max squat high bar is 445 x 1 and deadlift is 350 x1 , my staple supps are creatine mono daily , amino acids , a multi , hemavol and conquer are my pre workouts I will be using interchangeably throughout my log of follidrone /mass 550 which I will start as soon as my package arrives from nutraplanet , I will run it for a month , but plan on buying a second bottle of follidrone and running it for 8 weeks but I apologize if this is wrong section
18 and running 550?

You just need food homie..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oops, sorry, wrong supplement I was thinking of.

EDIT

Should be a good log. I'm subbing to see how it goes for you.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be a nice stack, but you do not need the test booster mass550 at your age. Your natural test levels are at their max point at age 18. Stick with just the Follidrone or stack it with something like the King product. Just my opinion, but I'm subbed for your log man.

szZXsquid

Awards
thanx guys appreciate it , and that is what I have on hand atm , I don't wanna just throw out the mass 550 I figured why not just use it anyhow , and I plan on bridging in amentomax after the first month of folli , hoping to see nice lean gains in mass and strength gains too will start log as soon as my folli arrives

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
MASS 550 is much much more than a test booster. That IS one of the effects of the supp but there's much more to it.

I think this should be a good stack.

In for the results ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
MASS 550 is much much more than a test booster. That IS one of the effects of the supp but there's much more to it.

I think this should be a good stack.

In for the results ;)
What other results does it have then?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Late response. Just got back from the gym ..... brutal leg session.

For Starters:
In response to your query above ..... MASS 550 also contains Maslinic Acid amongst other things.

- Taken from FINAFLEX product description ......
MASLINIC ACID - UNPARALLELED GROWTH
Imagine an ingredient that signals the body to increase protein synthesis, protein turnover, body mass, and muscle tissue all at once? Meet Maslinic acid, the naturally occurring ingredient that has a structure similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to testosterone. Maslinic acid has been shown in cell based studies and animal studies to produce a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein

AND......

Maslinic acid (which goes by thechemical name tongue-twister of 2-alpha, 3-beta-dihydroxiolean-12-en-28-oicacid) is what is called a triterpenoid compound, present in fruit and leaves ofOlea europaea. Cholesterol is one example of a triterpene. Phytosterols andphytoecdysteroids are also triterpenes. Now I know that animal studies don'talways translate into human studies, but at the same time, this is often wherewe find new cool ingredients. In this study, scientists investigated theeffects of maslinic acid on growth, protein-turnover rates and nucleic acidconcentration in trout white muscle. Yep, that's trout. As in fish. But theresults are rather intriguing. Five groups of 180 trout of a mean body mass of20 grams were fed for 225 days with diets containing zero, 1, 5, 25 and 250mgof maslinic acid per kg of diet. At the end of the experiment, white-muscleweight (which is their fast-twitch muscle) and protein-accumulation rate oftrout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in the control group. The totalcontent of DNA, RNA and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250mg of maslinic acidper kg bodyweight was significantly higher than in the control. The protein:DNAratio was also slightly higher than control.

It gets even better! In the samegroups of trout, protein synthesis rates increased to more than 80 percent overthe control values, while no differences were found in protein-degradationrate. Thus, maslinic acid can act as a growth factor when added to a standardtrout diet. What if we added it to a human diet? Maslinic acid has other veryintriguing properties as well. For instance, treatment with maslinic acidresults in a significant inhibition of cell proliferation and causes apoptoticdeath in colon cancer cells. And to top it off, another study showed thatmaslinic acid might modulate glucose metabolism partially through reducinginsulin resistance. So to summarize, maslinic acid may help promote skeletalmuscle hypertrophy, improve glucose metabolism and for you health nuts, fightcancer cells in the colon. Not a bad trifecta!
- Written by justis berg....18 May 2011
Published in Muscular Development.

szZXsquid

Awards
Ok guys , recieved my follidrone weds afternoon nd took 2 caps 30 mins before a workout , a gvt chest session , which was 8x8 bench press with set one being 165 x8 nd going up 5 lbs weight each set, when I finished I felt extremely pumped like better than hemavol , lol I supersetted with pull up bw+45 lbs 6x6 , then went to work and proceded to bus tables for 5 hours lol at least I got a steak outta it lol but nothing to note except dense muscle fullness and strength increses due to endurance , next workout is today ..will update later guys

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice- that is a very common statement in the first few days of taking Follidrone. People notice the fullness and pump. That will start to last longer and longer as strength and endurance builds.

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Let me know how you like the mass 550, I e heard great things can't decide if I want to run that or SNS x-gels

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know how you like the mass 550, I e heard great things can't decide if I want to run that or SNS x-gels
Curious about feedback on 550 as well, as I have a bottle sitting in my cabinet currently.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like mass 550 ! I have done a log recently on it 3 caps a day It was great!