Always Young Renewal HGH, what is in these?

CJNator

Awards
So I'm just browsing and I cam a cross these supplements, the ingredients are weird and made me scratch my head; can anyone help me out?

mod edit: post labels..do not link to retailers.

Nyrin

Awards
It has the word homeopathic associated with it. It is therefore unworthy of consideration. Not to mention it claims oral HGH supplementation is effective (in homeopathic doses, no less!).

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about trying to boost GH unless you want to go truly dark side with injections (and this isn't the right sub forum for that); if you're within normal ranges, the small boost you might get from an OTC product isn't likely to achieve anything noticeable.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It has the word homeopathic associated with it. It is therefore unworthy of consideration. Not to mention it claims oral HGH supplementation is effective (in homeopathic doses, no less!).

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about trying to boost GH unless you want to go truly dark side with injections (and this isn't the right sub forum for that); if you're within normal ranges, the small boost you might get from an OTC product isn't likely to achieve anything noticeable.
^This^

CJNator

Awards
I knew it didn't work, I had some links up but they were taken down. The ingredient profiles were weird.