New DS Craze coming soon

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Just received wind that a new Craze is coming very soon and the list of ingredients are supposed to be.
Creatine monohydrate:
Trimethylglycine:
L-Tyrosine:
L-Citrulline:
Choline Bitartrate:
Greater Galangal Extract:
Little Clubmoss Extract:
Caffeine Anhydrous:
Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Velvet Bean Extract:
Not sure on the dosing yet but its definitely a unique formula.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
When you have preworkouts like Conqu3r, Max Out, High Volume, Hypermax, etc they make this formula look weak. Even with decent dosing I just can't imagine this ingredient list outdoing it's competitors. You'd think they'd put in Amp citrate to at least get it close to the og craze. Any other opinions?

Reactions: mw1
Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Wont be buying, simply because I don't trust them
O completely agree with him, no trust for any of their product whether decent or not

Reactions: mw1
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received wind that a new Craze is coming very soon and the list of ingredients are supposed to be.
Creatine monohydrate:
Trimethylglycine:
L-Tyrosine:
L-Citrulline:
Choline Bitartrate:
Little Clubmoss Extract:
Caffeine Anhydrous:
Velvet Bean Extract:

Yep. I wonder what else they are gonna put in it.

xhrr

Awards
I highly doubt they would try and pull what they did again but I understand people being skeptical . I probably won't try it just cause the profile doesn't particularly interest me but they would have to be the dumbest company to spike another product as I'm sure they're under close watch.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt they would try and pull what they did again but I understand people being skeptical . I probably won't try it just cause the profile doesn't particularly interest me but they would have to be the dumbest company to spike another product as I'm sure they're under close watch.
If you are aware which you don't seem to be, craze wasn't the first time Cahill was in on some dirty supplement scheme, so claiming he wouldn't do it again goes against the grain here.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
gimmie 30 of them bishes ;) .............. semi srs lol

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Ps - I suspect op may be trolling and that this is false, cannot find any other info on it.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are aware which you don't seem to be, craze wasn't the first time Cahill was in on some dirty supplement scheme, so claiming he wouldn't do it again goes against the grain here.
while true, he didnt do them back to back
he has at least part of a brain to know they will be watching him for a while after a violation. in the meantime people will buy craze hoping it is spiked again if they are in fact bringing it back.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
while true, he didnt do them back to back he has at least part of a brain to know they will be watching him for a while after a violation. in the meantime people will buy craze hoping it is spiked again if they are in fact bringing it back.
You don't know what he did back to back, you only know what he got caught doing. Criminals aren't only guilty of the crimes they're caught for. Anyways, your right about the fact it'll sell to people hoping its spiked again lol I may try it just to see what's up I loved OG craze but I know the reasoning behind why now.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone watch Jimmy Fallon?

"Want some crack with that?"

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Ps - I suspect op may be trolling and that this is false, cannot find any other info on it.
Definitely not Trolling, Ive even seen the label. it should release in a few weeks. so unless the decide to change the formula which i doubt being this close then this is what ive been told.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not Trolling, Ive even seen the label. it should release in a few weeks. so unless the decide to change the formula which i doubt being this close then this is what ive been told.

Why the gcbe though? What's the purpose? I don't get it.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

Rick6969

Banned
Awards
ESP doesnt have all that in it and its prolly one of my fav preworkouts right now

Nyrin

Awards
So clubmoss = hup-A and velvet bean = L-DOPA; anyone know what "greater galangal" (alpinia galanga, I believe) has of interest in it? I can only find some brief discussions of tyrosinase inhibition.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So clubmoss = hup-A and velvet bean = L-DOPA; anyone know what "greater galangal" (alpinia galanga, I believe) has of interest in it? I can only find some brief discussions of tyrosinase inhibition.
Zingerone or something probably.

Nyrin

Awards
Zingerone or something probably.
That's what I'm afraid of! Unless there's something we're not seeing, this formula is pretty uninspiring overall; a decent energy/focus blend, depending on the dosages, but nothing particularly unusual or noteworthy. It's like Craze moved from the psychiatric ward to the geriatric ward.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm afraid of! Unless there's something we're not seeing, this formula is pretty uninspiring overall; a decent energy/focus blend, depending on the dosages, but nothing particularly unusual or noteworthy. It's like Craze moved from the psychiatric ward to the geriatric ward.
That's what happens when like...you get caught selling a controlled substance analogue in your product unlabeled, and have millions of dollars worth of lawsuits against you pending, while your liability insurer is also suing you to absolve themselves of liability in the cases.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty blah.

Ca2pa

Awards
If TMG is first it will sell out lol. Won't buy....ever.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
If it contains meth again, i will be stocking up for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Creatine monohydrate:
Trimethylglycine:
L-Tyrosine:
L-Citrulline:
Choline Bitartrate:
Little Clubmoss Extract:
Caffeine Anhydrous:
Velvet Bean Extract:
considering the lineup of 1,3 dime products available at tgb this formula looks very mundane!!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what happens when like...you get caught selling a controlled substance analogue in your product unlabeled, and have millions of dollars worth of lawsuits against you pending, while your liability insurer is also suing you to absolve themselves of liability in the cases.
And after he rats on companies that he was supplying raws to for years :mad:

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
More crack please. I miss vacuuming at 4am