Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got a whole bunch of samples in the mail from Controlled Labs (Facebook Promo) Don't know which one to try first ??

Green Magnitude
Purple Wraath
White Pump
White Flood
PROnom 23

Ca2pa

Awards
All good stuff just adjust the liquid for pronom pretty sure it's half serving so just 2-4 oz of liquid.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're all good and can use them all in one day. Flood/pump pre. Wraath intra. Green mag pronom post. One killer workout and stack. Win win.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Monday Morning , Chest, Tri's and
White Pump
White Flood

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dose your PW intra-workout. EAA's have been shown to be superior intra-workout
WHY EAA's more important than BCAA intra-workout:
but EAAs may impart some endurance-like effects that BCAAs simply cannot.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/94/3/809.long

This is the only study done in trained humans consuming EAAs during the workout. These are legit, military-trained personnel doing both resistance and endurance work.

The findings?

"In summary, consumption of a 10-g dose of EAA enriched with leucine during moderate endurance-type exercise stimulated increased MPS when compared with an isonitrogenous EAA supplement with an amino acid profile consistent with high-quality proteins. These data indicate that increasing leucine availability during steady state exercise promotes skeletal muscle protein anabolism and spares endogenous protein."

Cliffs:

These EAAs increased postworkout MPS by 33% when consumed during exercise
The drink with the highest leucine content spared muscle to the greatest degree

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took the White Flood & White Pump this morning Pre-Work Out, Had a Great work out, but after did not feel like eating (but I did) now I feel like I want to puke ???? I don't know why but I have had this happen with a few PWO ??

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the White Flood & White Pump this morning Pre-Work Out, Had a Great work out, but after did not feel like eating (but I did) now I feel like I want to puke ???? I don't know why but I have had this happen with a few PWO ??
Any part of your daily routine change at all? Sensitive to caffeine?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Change in routine, and defiantly no sensitivity to caffeine, I have a short list of PWO at home that do this to me. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is PNI, Prodigy Ultra Pre-Workout Matrix ??????????

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time just take one product at a time so you can properly assess which product is doing what. I'm not sure what could have caused that, man.