Alphamax

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Since it's a test booster can I take it by itself? Will I see any benefits by using it?

I'm almost done with my pct now from havoc and wanted to try this out before my next cycle of ol epi stack in January.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes take it by itself. It is not only a test booster but also AI control thanks to the good dose of arimistane in the product. It would make an excellent addition to any pct for after your epi stack too!

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Alright thanks for the replies. I just found a post on it. Still wondering if it's worth the money though.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks for the replies. I just found a post on it. Still wondering if it's worth the money though.
Worth the money, absolutely! Alphamax is more than your typical test booster, which run about the same price.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Worth the money, absolutely! Alphamax is more than your typical test booster, which run about the same price.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.
Aren't you a rep for PL?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aren't you a rep for PL?
Yes he is, but the info is correct none the less.

In terms of it being worth it, it contains some very high quality ingredients as outlined above at an extremely affordable price!

As an example a bottle of Forksolin 95 will run you around $25.00 which provides the exact same amount of Forskolin as Alphamax. For an Arimistane product your going to be looking at another $25-30 bucks, again providing exactly whats in a bottle of Alphamax.

Take into account that you also get 1.4g Divnail, 300mg L-DOPA, Vitamin D3 and Zinc(comparable to endosurge), on top of the two above ingredients, all for only $28-34.99 makes Alphamax an INCREDIBLE deal.

Really what makes Alphamax stand out is not super innovative ingredients, its proven ingredients, at proven dosages with an open label all for an incredible value for the consumer!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are looking for a test booster, you will be happy with Alphamax and it is worth the money, depending on what your expectations are. Is it steroid-like? Nope. Will you notice a small improvement, yes.

Within a day or two of taking it you will notice MUCH better and deeper sleep. I mean, your dreams will be crazy.

You will notice increased aggression and sense of control/well being.

Very minor recomp effects....nothing dramatic, but it is there and impressive if you have the right expectations.

If you bought the components by themselves you would pay much more. If you are looking for arimistane and/or forskolin, you will pay $15-20 just for a month's run of either of those ingredients. This product has full doses of those products and additional goodies.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will definitely work for 4 weeks. 8 weeks would be most ideal if the funds allow.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should notice alphamax effects around the beginning of week 2
This. Around week two, you will notice a nice boost in libido. Immediately, you will notice deeper, more restful sleep. Especially when taken on an empty stomach. Body comp should be noticeable around weeks 3-4 and beyond if you can run two bottles.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I want a second bottle to get better results. Any guy on here wanna ship me a free bottle? ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might do that by the end.
Logging would be great. It would allow for everyone to see what you're doing and see how you were able to maximize your run of Alphamax. I would definitely follow!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 8 weeks....loved it. I feel it's an excellent recomp supplement and a very good libido booster. Out of the four different products I've used this year Alphamax ranks at the top.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 8 weeks....loved it. I feel it's an excellent recomp supplement and a very good libido booster. Out of the four different products I've used this year Alphamax ranks at the top.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Im gonna be honest. Im heading onto my fourth week and it has only helped me sleep. Nothing more..

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Could this make you fail a steroid test? I was thinking about the arimistane..?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna be honest. Im heading onto my fourth week and it has only helped me sleep. Nothing more..
What is your diet and training like? What were your goals with AlphaMax?

Could this make you fail a steroid test? I was thinking about the arimistane..?
As far as I know, a steroid test looks for abnormally high test levels. With AlphaMax, your free and total test should increase, but not look abnormal.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I'm cutting now but I usually dont eat breakfast and if I do its two eggs. Then fir lunch I eat a big salad with tons of vegetables and I put ham slices in it or ground up eggs and I eat two plums. Sometimes I'll eat a turkey burger with swiss cheese, tomatoe, unions and mustard. Then if I feel drained I'll add some rice. Pretty much the same for dinner. I also have 2-3 scoops on sentha 6 whey after my workout.

I train 7 days a week with
Monday- chest,tri,abs and I ride the bike for 2 miles.

Tuesday- back, biceps, hiit (1min sprint, 30sec jog x 4/5.

Wednesday- legs,shoulders, abs and bike.

Repeat those days with Thursday- Saturday.

Sunday I do hiit again.

I expected to look more vascular and possibly a bit stronger. Im use to my epi stack I did a month-two ago so maybe that's it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just by going what you posted, you cals seem very low. Do you have a cal and macro breakdown? Vascularity could be down in you're not getting enough carbs, salt, and water. Also, training seven days a week with all that cardio could make it easy to not gain strength.

Have you gained or maintained strength while using AlphaMaxx being that calorie restricted? How are your cals in comparision to what they were when you ran epi?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Just by going what you posted, you cals seem very low. Do you have a cal and macro breakdown? Vascularity could be down in you're not getting enough carbs, salt, and water. Also, training seven days a week with all that cardio could make it easy to not gain strength.

Have you gained or maintained strength while using AlphaMaxx being that calorie restricted? How are your cals in comparision to what they were when you ran epi?
I cant calculate my calories very well since im in afghanistan.My strength has stayed the same and have gone up. But they were going up before I tried alphamaxx. I was eating more when I was on epi but maybe its not working yet..I think i might need to run it longer but dont wanna pay for another bottle and get no results.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generally off the get go users will notice improved sleep quality and improved libido. After the 2-3 week mark things like hardness, strength and body compisition start to take effect. With that in mind it seems like your just getting to the sweet point, i would suggest continueing through week 4, if it starts to get better and more noticeable then id suggest investing in a second bottle!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might be able to attribute strength being the same while cutting to Alphamax. AlphaMax may have helped retain your strength while at a deficit. It is difficult to make strength and size gains while eating at a deficit. You may also be at an even lower deficit that you think since you cannot track your cals.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm cutting now but I usually dont eat breakfast and if I do its two eggs. Then fir lunch I eat a big salad with tons of vegetables and I put ham slices in it or ground up eggs and I eat two plums. Sometimes I'll eat a turkey burger with swiss cheese, tomatoe, unions and mustard. Then if I feel drained I'll add some rice. Pretty much the same for dinner. I also have 2-3 scoops on sentha 6 whey after my workout.

I train 7 days a week with
Monday- chest,tri,abs and I ride the bike for 2 miles.

Tuesday- back, biceps, hiit (1min sprint, 30sec jog x 4/5.

Wednesday- legs,shoulders, abs and bike.

Repeat those days with Thursday- Saturday.

Sunday I do hiit again.

I expected to look more vascular and possibly a bit stronger. Im use to my epi stack I did a month-two ago so maybe that's it.
How long has your training been like this? Have you switched anything up recently?

Also, what did you do for your Epi-stack? PCT?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
How long has your training been like this? Have you switched anything up recently?

Also, what did you do for your Epi-stack? PCT?
Its been this way for 7 months. Before I just did 3 days a week before I got to Afghanistan. I just used rpn havoc with nac, thistle, fish oil, taurine, multivitamin and some other useless pills. My pct was nolvadex, erase and reduce xt. As well as mood support

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Its been this way for 7 months. Before I just did 3 days a week before I got to Afghanistan. I just used rpn havoc with nac, thistle, fish oil, taurine, multivitamin and some other useless pills. My pct was nolvadex, erase and reduce xt. As well as mood support
Sounds pretty solid for the PCT.

I might try switching the training up to see if you can spark some growth. Your body gets extremely used to something after that amount of time. The strength gains make on Havoc will far outweigh anything you will get with Alphamax.

It should however bias your body to make more muscle and storing less fat. All the while give you better sleep and improved mood.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Sounds pretty solid for the PCT.

I might try switching the training up to see if you can spark some growth. Your body gets extremely used to something after that amount of time. The strength gains make on Havoc will far outweigh anything you will get with Alphamax.

It should however bias your body to make more muscle and storing less fat. All the while give you better sleep and improved mood.
I feel like my new routine has helped me out. The havoc I had didnt really do much for me besides minor strength gains. I have the perfect epi stack by Olympus labs waiting for me when I get home though.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I feel like my new routine has helped me out. The havoc I had didnt really do much for me besides minor strength gains. I have the perfect epi stack by Olympus labs waiting for me when I get home though.
I'm confused - you have been doing the routine for 7 months? I might have misunderstood one of your previous posts.

I will say that if you didn't notice much from Havoc, the chances are Alphamax isn't going to give you exactly what you are looking for. It is a VERY solid product, but it won't match Epistane/Havoc. I believe in the product completely, but you might need to adjust expectations vs. pro-hormones.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in the estro abilities and the "dry" look from arimistane, any feel that they "look" better on Alphamax?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the estro abilities and the "dry" look from arimistane, any feel that they "look" better on Alphamax?
I certainly feel that way. The combination of ingredients should absolutely improve body-comp and give you a drier look. I'm sure many others feel that way as well. Hopefully they can chime in here.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be plenty of reviews and threads to search on it. The arimistane leads to that dry look people love, also the F95 aids in fat loss.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Damn. I wish it worked for me. I guess I'll be sticking with prohormones. .