Help with choosing between cutting stacks

E

ewok53

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been cutting for ~2 months now (with just a change in diet alone) and would like to further continue cutting while on a cutting stack.
Started at 5"7 178 lbs, 19% bf and I am now 167lbs ~17% bf. I plan to cut down to somewhere in the 150s (<14% bf) . I am not planning to take any pH supplements (at least for this cut).

I am having trouble choosing a cutting stack since there are so many.
So far some examples have been:

Alphamax + ArA + Alphamine;

ArA + forskolin;

AnaBeta + F95 + Erase Pro + Alphamine;

Anabeta + Forskolin 95 + ArA

Any recommendations from the above list or even new ones would be much appreciated.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with one or two supplements to stack. You don't want to throw a bunch of supplements together and not know what's doing what.

For pure fat loss, Norcodrene or Alphamine + Forskolin-95 or Alphamax would be a great choice.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pure cutting:

Alphamine + AT2 + Erase Pro

Cutting/recomp:

Alphamine + Anabeta Elite + ARA

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven, you had good results with new Erase Pro and cutting correct?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven, you had good results with new Erase Pro and cutting correct?
I have a long review topic on it here somewhere

Had great success with it, definitely recommend a 2 bottle 8 week run. No drastic immediate water weight loss like original Epro but definite assistance with liberating stubborn fat stores over my cut. End of those 8 weeks was my lowest BF to date

E

ewok53

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Alphamine seems to be a popular supplement. I'm not too sure if I want to recomp/cut or just pure cut. I feel like I should just lower my bf down as much as possible for now and lean bulk right after.

E

ewok53

Awards
Thanks, I'll probably look into Alphamine, AT2, Erase Pro. Haven't seen people talk about AT2 as much as the other supps you listed. Not familiar with what it is.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. Alphamine seems to be a popular supplement. I'm not too sure if I want to recomp/cut or just pure cut. I feel like I should just lower my bf down as much as possible for now and lean bulk right after.
I would recommend losing some more body fat before thinking about doing a recomp.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would go with one or two supplements to stack. You don't want to throw a bunch of supplements together and not know what's doing what.

For pure fat loss, Norcodrene or Alphamine + Forskolin-95 or Alphamax would be a great choice.
I would say this.
or

Alphamine / Norco + Alpha T2 + Forskolin/Alphamax + Erase Pro

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
E.C.A. Simply the best. Add some erase pro/triazole or Cort blocker and you're golden.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine/Norcodrene + F-95

Norcodrene is better for appetite decrease, which some people tend to enjoy during dieting (I know I do, I'm always hungry) but Alphamine is great too.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I'll probably look into Alphamine, AT2, Erase Pro. Haven't seen people talk about AT2 as much as the other supps you listed. Not familiar with what it is.
Alpha-T2 will help increase the fat loss without any added caffeine and goes great with Alphamine.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a long review topic on it here somewhere Had great success with it, definitely recommend a 2 bottle 8 week run. No drastic immediate water weight loss like original Epro but definite assistance with liberating stubborn fat stores over my cut. End of those 8 weeks was my lowest BF to date
What else was part of you regime during the cut? I'm guessing something your post above?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Alphamine/Norco + Alphamax. People have ran Alphamine and Alphamax and had great results. The F95 in Alphamax will help put on lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. The l-dopa and Divanill will work with each other to help increase free test and total test which can take a small hit when cutting. The l-dopa and ZMA will improve sleep quantity which can help one recovery better which is essential when cutting.The Arimistane will also help control estrogen and cortisol which can be heightened when cutting.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What else was part of you regime during the cut? I'm guessing something your post above?
Every cut needs Alphamine ;)

Was also using Burn 24

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamine/Norcodrene + F-95

Norcodrene is better for appetite decrease, which some people tend to enjoy during dieting (I know I do, I'm always hungry) but Alphamine is great too.
I've used Alphamine + F-95 a couple times, works like a charm. Might try some of these other combos mentioned next time around though (Alphamax / EP).

I've only used a sample of Norcodrene, appetite suppression was definitely more noticeable compared to other similar products if that's something you're looking for.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I am one that would personally go with Norcodrene vs. Alphamine for a pure cut, as I really need its appetite suppressing properties. Plus, Norcodrene pre-workout gives you the advantage of the Amentoflavone, which gives an awesome boost in strength, even while cutting.

To that I would add Alphamax, which will help you via multiple avenues. The forskolin is a great all-around product that I think everyone would agree makes a fantastic addition to a cutting stack. With that you get a massive 1400mg dose of Divanil to help free up bound testosterone. The Arimistane and L-Dopa should further help optimize hormone levels as well.

Barring Alphamax, I would probably just go with Forskolin 95 solo and dose it a bit higher --> 75-100mg. I love ArA, but I might save it for a recomp or bulk vs a cut, although I do believe it can be useful in many situations.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Alphamine or Norco + F95. Add whatever you like to that, if you desire