• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin is great stuff. Good comprehensive formula with tons of benefits. Boone beat me to it, but we both logged/reviewed it. Also, if you run this stuff, definitely get two bottles at least. It got better and better as time went on, but unfortunately I ran a full 7 day protocol on 1 bottle (instead of 6-1) and it only lasted 24 days (3.5 weeks)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Magnitropin is great stuff. Good comprehensive formula with tons of benefits. Boone beat me to it, but we both logged/reviewed it. Also, if you run this stuff, definitely get two bottles at least. It got better and better as time went on, but unfortunately I ran a full 7 day protocol on 1 bottle (instead of 6-1) and it only lasted 24 days (3.5 weeks)
Same here... I see no reason to take that 1 day off as some of the ingredients are not acutely effective so you really wouldn't want them to get out of your system at all. I would run it longer next time as well for sure.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Check out the log I just ran:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254668-magnitropin-muscle-making.html

I loved my run and experienced a ton of unexpected benefits. Highly recommended.

ma70 ran a log as well that finished up about a week before mine and he enjoyed it as well: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254667-ma70s-myokem-magnitropin.html

thank's guys :)

these guys had great runs, and if you check out other forums they have had great reviews. one of my clients is up 11 lbs in 5 weeks. his appetite is through the roof and mentioned ridiculous pumps. I'm on day 4 of my own run, plan on running at least two bottles straight.

the results these guys got in 24 days speaks for itself, now imagine 48 days??? can't wait to see

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank's guys :)

these guys had great runs, and if you check out other forums they have had great reviews. one of my clients is up 11 lbs in 5 weeks. his appetite is through the roof and mentioned ridiculous pumps. I'm on day 4 of my own run, plan on running at least two bottles straight.

the results these guys got in 24 days speaks for itself, now imagine 48 days??? can't wait to see
Wish it was cheaper.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
As the saying goes you get what you pay for its priced right there with other natural anabolics

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I want to try the products Myokem

just are on sale in the UK