Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my 32 serving jug of Tangy Tangerine Hemavol. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow morning. I hear the pumps are insane!!

Attachments

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my 32 serving jug of Tangy Tangerine Hemavol from Muscle& Strength today. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow morning. I hear the pumps are insane!!
Their amazing. Love hemavol. Funny thing is I never went over one scoop.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watermelon is bomb and so is lemon. High volume might have a slight edge for me but I would still use hemavol any day. Pumps are great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Speaking of Lemon. I hate Lemon, but it could be the best Lemon on the market.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tangerine was not a big hit with me sadly, but Lemon Drop and Blueberry were just delicious!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear its chest and biceps day at your gym tomorrow :D
Shoulders Day Today, Pumps were just OK, but I never get a good pump in my Delts. Vascularity was insane....in the words from someone else on the board, I Looked Like a Road Map To Gainsville !!!!!!!!!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shoulders Day Today, Pumps were just OK, but I never get a good pump in my Delts. Vascularity was insane....in the words from someone else on the board, I Looked Like a Road Map To Gainsville !!!!!!!!!!!
I like two scoops myself. but the TT flavor gives me heartburn for the work out. I always take it prior to every lift sesh except leg day.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Whats the better of cherry limade or blueberry hemavol? Ive been using lemon drop & love it but want to try a different flavor. I tried tangerine but thought it was too tart for me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the better of cherry limade or blueberry hemavol? Ive been using lemon drop & love it but want to try a different flavor. I tried tangerine but thought it was too tart for me.
I personally like the blueberry more, but I love blueberries in general.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I never felt anything on heamavol :( tried it at all doses, sucks, was really looking forward to smashing it up
You are not supposed to FEEL Anything on hemavol it is a NON-STIM

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You are not supposed to FEEL Anything on hemavol it is a NON-STIM
Not true, I use chaos and pain Permaswole, which is a non stim, and i feel a lot on it. also the pumps on it are ridiculous.

Not saying one is better than the other, i just got no benefits from heamavol in terms of pump or feel, but get a serious amount of both of permaswole.

Shouldnt talk to people like they are idiots dude, its not becoming.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did Arms This Morning..Crazy Pumps !!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not true, I use chaos and pain Permaswole, which is a non stim, and i feel a lot on it. also the pumps on it are ridiculous.

Not saying one is better than the other, i just got no benefits from heamavol in terms of pump or feel, but get a serious amount of both of permaswole.

Shouldnt talk to people like they are idiots dude, its not becoming.
if you cannot feel anything off CM, Glycerol, Agmatine and various pump agents, you should try increasing your water to 20oz as suggested by their reps.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
if you cannot feel anything off CM, Glycerol, Agmatine and various pump agents, you should try increasing your water to 20oz as suggested by their reps.
I used to drink it in 20z, which almost made me feel sick haah.

does the water increase mean higher disolvability or something?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

That is what all the reps would suggest/recommend when utilizing hemavol to reap its full benefits.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I know what you mean. If I drink a bunch of water at once, besides when I first wake up, I feel bloated and as if there is a rock in my stomach. A few things I can suggest is sip it on the way to the gym, drink it all when you get to the gym and do some light cardio to get things moving. Personally, I foam roll pre workout for 15-30 minutes. I would drink it in the locker room, foam roll and I'm good to go.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mix my Hemavol and pre with 8-10oz of water. Don't want to get full from drinking water before workout and on top of that drink 20oz intra

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/222472-how-much-water.html
OP - make sure you take at least 20oz of water in with your hemavol/compete pre-workout mix. This is absolutely crucial.
"Taking HemaVol with 20oz/scoop and on a totally empty stomach is what you should shoot for to get the best results."
"to add to this, the GMS in hemavol is why we suggest more water than your usual pre....the moar water, the better"
VT Their head rep ^^

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/222472-how-much-water.html OP - make sure you take at least 20oz of water in with your hemavol/compete pre-workout mix. This is absolutely crucial. "Taking HemaVol with 20oz/scoop and on a totally empty stomach is what you should shoot for to get the best results." "to add to this, the GMS in hemavol is why we suggest more water than your usual pre....the moar water, the better" VT Their head rep ^^
Didn't know this. Will up the water intake. Thanx

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't know this. Will up the water intake. Thanx
Any pre-workouts with GMS in the formula you definitely want to add a good amount of water I train on an empty stomach first thing
in the a.m. and I use 20 oz then add another 4 oz after to pick up any residue left behind from the GMS and I only need one heaping
scoop of Hemavol to get stellar results.

I knew someone who tried Hemavol and was not crazy about the effects but when I found out that he was using about 8-10 oz of water
I had him double the water amount now he LOVES HEMAVOL!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been reading a little bit of this but trying to drink 20oz of water before a work out can be challenging for some. I know time and time again that's what has been recommended by reps & others. Not to mention if you try to stack on a pre workout + an intra BCAA sup.
If you ran compete and Hemavol & used their recommended water intake of 20oz for compete and another 20oz for Hemavol that would be 40oz of water in under an hours time (give or take). Guess some can handle it & some can't. I will say 40oz is a lot of H20 especially with some flavored supplements mixed in on em.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been reading a little bit of this but trying to drink 20oz of water before a work out can be challenging for some. I know time and time again that's what has been recommended by reps & others. Not to mention if you try to stack on a pre workout + an intra BCAA sup.
If you ran compete and Hemavol & used their recommended water intake of 20oz for compete and another 20oz for Hemavol that would be 40oz of water in under an hours time (give or take). Guess some can handle it & some can't. I will say 40oz is a lot of H20 especially with some flavored supplements mixed in on em.
Honestly the Hemavol you really don't have to drink it right before you workout you can drink it about an hour before you hit the gym
and you will still get the pump and endurance from it so the water intake will be spaced out from your intra-workout which is
something you sip on while you train so I think that 40oz recommendation is good because the Hemavol is the one your taking in all at once and the bcaa's are taken sometime later as your into your workout and that's sipped on.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be pissing throughout the workout. Who wants to take a break while working out lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be pissing throughout the workout. Who wants to take a break while working out lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would you rather have the product work, than waste your money due to not following directions from the rep? Just curious... The product was made that way for a reason and GMS works that way in the most optimal way. I would rather buy a product for what it is meant for, than having less than adequate water and not getting or reaping the benefits. Just trying to help you and not waste your money in the end.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It just seems a bit unrealistic to expect people to drink 40oz of water for a product to take effect

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you rather have the product work, than waste your money due to not following directions from the rep? Just curious... The product was made that way for a reason and GMS works that way in the most optimal way. I would rather buy a product for what it is meant for, than having less than adequate water and not getting or reaping the benefits. Just trying to help you and not waste your money in the end.
You absolutely right.

20oz is doable
40oz not happening. If u need this much water I'll pass on anything. 40oz in one time before workout is insane.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You absolutely right.

20oz is doable
40oz not happening. If u need this much water I'll pass on anything. 40oz in one time before workout is insane.
Never had to myself 1 scoop gets me rocking and rolling vascular, pump wise. I could imagine 40oz being crazy, but i am an early riser and drink a TON during my workout. literally at least half gallon.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had to myself 1 scoop gets me rocking and rolling vascular, pump wise. I could imagine 40oz being crazy, but i am an early riser and drink a TON during my workout. literally at least half gallon.
Gotcha. Yea I never needed to go past one scoop neither. Omg imagine 40oz pre and 20oz intra. I workout fasted and as soon as I wake up.

I drink about 24oz intra plus 20oz with post workout shake

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to see a doctor if you have to go to the bathroom in an hour period or so from drinking 40 oz of water lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to see a doctor if you have to go to the bathroom in an hour period or so from drinking 40 oz of water lol
I pee a lot. All I drink is water. I actually do have to use it after 40oz.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pee a lot. All I drink is water. I actually do have to use it after 40oz.
That sucks. I drink ~1.5 gallons/day, but can get through my training session as long as I go prior, even with a lot of water in my system prior.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. I drink ~1.5 gallons/day, but can get through my training session as long as I go prior, even with a lot of water in my system prior.
Nah I'll be able to hold it before workout. I always piss before I leave my crib and I piss before working out too. I'm talking in general

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Actually, GMS makes you HOLD the water, you won't be pissing a lot until after your workout. Then, it's similar to niagra falls lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, GMS makes you HOLD the water, you won't be pissing a lot until after your workout. Then, it's similar to niagra falls lol
Lol ohh Ik that. After my workout the toilet is my best friend. I piss all day and sometimes night.

I'm on cycle now so I cut off hemavol to save it. No need for pump when the cycle gives it :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol ohh Ik that. After my workout the toilet is my best friend. I piss all day and sometimes night.

I'm on cycle now so I cut off hemavol to save it. No need for pump when the cycle gives it :)
I prob go once during my workout and then like 2 times within an hour once i get home.
Makes for trying to cook in a kitchen not a good thing :(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prob go once during my workout and then like 2 times within an hour once i get home. Makes for trying to cook in a kitchen not a good thing :(
You see I never go during. If I was to drink 40oz pre I most likely will. After of yea 2-3x lol. Def makes that post workout meal a pain in the butt

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You see I never go during. If I was to drink 40oz pre I most likely will. After of yea 2-3x lol. Def makes that post workout meal a pain in the butt
Especially when you are making pancakes, or cooking up something epic.. which is usually a case in my kitchen haha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially when you are making pancakes, or cooking up something epic.. which is usually a case in my kitchen haha.
Cooking something epic? Lol you seem to always be cooking something epic. You get down in that kitchen.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Any chance iforce will make compete in the bluberry/ pomegranate flavor? Just tried the hemavol in that flavor & its awesome. Lets get it done. Its time compete came in more flavors.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance iforce will make compete in the bluberry/ pomegranate flavor? Just tried the hemavol in that flavor & its awesome. Lets get it done. Its time compete came in more flavors.
I think they will at some point, if blueberry is a big seller. They seem to overlap the popular flavors from one product to another.