Glucophase XR vs. Bulk K-R-ALA

1. Glucophase XR vs. Bulk K-R-ALA

Hey all, what's the consensus on K-R-ALA amongst the forum members? I realize Glucophase XR has gotten a ton of great reviews both here and on other boards, but in your opinion how beneficial are the secondary ingredients in Glucophase aside from the benefits of K-R-ALA on it's own? I have taken both ALA and R-ALA in the past simply for their antioxidant benefits and am looking to K-R-ALA now for the added benefits in the pre/post workout window. Any opinions would be apprecited along with any objective/subjective reports of how either product has benefited your workout. Thanks a lot.

2. Someone's gotta have an opinion.

3. Certainly bulk k-r-ala is a much better deal. As for the contribution of the other ingredients, it seemed like Sledge included them for nutrient partitioning effects. I'd think the K-r-ala would still be the bulk of the effect.

I think Big Vrunga capped his own K-r-ala for use during a PH cycle. He had mentioned he was going to try some GXR, so if he has he can certainly comment on the effect of both.
    •   

4. I've been using K-ALA for a while now. I ordered some GXR so I'll see if I notice a difference. I've been learning a lot as to dosing protocols since Sledge released this.....that's for sure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by uhockey
    Hey all, what's the consensus on K-R-ALA amongst the forum members? I realize Glucophase XR has gotten a ton of great reviews both here and on other boards, but in your opinion how beneficial are the secondary ingredients in Glucophase aside from the benefits of K-R-ALA on it's own?
    Quite a lot, listening to Sledge, but we still have to see real comparative tests.
    SJA, looking to yours

6. I'm sold on GXR personally, but then again I am addicted to Designer Supps!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump vs Designer Supps. Glucophase XR
    By CaperDr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:59 AM
  2. GLUCOPHASE XR
    By Rick62 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:15 PM
  3. Glucophase XR is HERE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15