Best investment in supps for a vacation blast?

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I have a little vacation of about 12 weeks upcoming. I plan to use the time bringing up lagging muscle groups. My diet/nutrition is in check, trust me this isn't in question. My recovery time will be excellent during this vacation. Question is what supplementation would you recommend?

As I stated my goal is symmetry, not pounds or inches. I just want to make the most of the 12 weeks off I have coming. The only thing I'm sure of is Arachadonic acid. I've been lifting 12 years, happy with my progress, but this is a chance to really blast out some progress. No dollar limit, but not looking for a plethora of supps either. Also if there's anything I really ought to be looking into as a staple I'm open to it. I'm on nothing but creatine at the moment. I'm not talking about the obvious though, as I'm also a regular on fish oil, multis and the like. Clean slate, so to speak.

Thanks in advance for your input! Keith

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should get these in conjunction with your ArA:

A natty test booster
A Carnitine source (LCLT, ALCAR, etc.)
GMS
Anabeta Elite

Just a few suggestions :)

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Oh, forgot to mention TRT at 300mg weekly.

GMS?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how about a nice pre work out then? perhaps a pump product to stack with it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a little vacation of about 12 weeks upcoming. I plan to use the time bringing up lagging muscle groups. My diet/nutrition is in check, trust me this isn't in question. My recovery time will be excellent during this vacation. Question is what supplementation would you recommend? As I stated my goal is symmetry, not pounds or inches. I just want to make the most of the 12 weeks off I have coming. The only thing I'm sure of is Arachadonic acid. I've been lifting 12 years, happy with my progress, but this is a chance to really blast out some progress. No dollar limit, but not looking for a plethora of supps either. Also if there's anything I really ought to be looking into as a staple I'm open to it. I'm on nothing but creatine at the moment. I'm not talking about the obvious though, as I'm also a regular on fish oil, multis and the like. Clean slate, so to speak. Thanks in advance for your input! Keith
Looking for something fun huh?
Pre workout, natural anabolic or test booster, & maybe a pump/amino supplement to help with endurance.
D-Pol, AminOD, Condense, NOxygen would be a nice stack, especially if money is no object.
Don't stop there though, there's a lot of other great pump, energy, & amino supplements out there.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Amino - yes
Preworkout - no interest
Natural - sure ;)
Pump - not sure

Looking for anabolism, pure and unadulterated. So to speak. Not a miracle. An edge. A boost.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Been looking at things like AA, slin-sane (or similar acting), nutrient partitioners etc.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
AA, MyoSynergy, Slin product, GMS....more?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Amino - yes
Preworkout - no interest
Natural - sure ;)
Pump - not sure

Looking for anabolism, pure and unadulterated. So to speak. Not a miracle. An edge. A boost.
Amino ---> Core ABC, PES Amino IV, Xtend, Intrabolic be good choices
Pump wise --> Hemavol, Noxygen, White Pump, Body Octane (if you are unsure)
Booster ---> ABE (Gets a lot of praise, never ran it though)
ARA or GDA Wise --> SS V2, Recompodrol, Burn 24 (never tried) but heard good things.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12 weeks?!?! Just a little jealous.

ArA and AnaBeta Elite stack extremely well together and quite a few people on this board have used that combination with excellent results.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should get these in conjunction with your ArA:

A natty test booster
A Carnitine source (LCLT, ALCAR, etc.)
GMS
Anabeta Elite

Just a few suggestions :)
Amino ---> Core ABC, PES Amino IV, Xtend, Intrabolic be good choices
Pump wise --> Hemavol, Noxygen, White Pump, Body Octane (if you are unsure)
Booster ---> ABE (Gets a lot of praise, never ran it though)
ARA or GDA Wise --> SS V2, Recompodrol, Burn 24 (never tried) but heard good things.
12 weeks?!?! Just a little jealous.

ArA and AnaBeta Elite stack extremely well together and quite a few people on this board have used that combination with excellent results.

Lots of good advice here.

I will add Alphamax: It is a great standalone testbooster/ai and it stacks insanely well with Ara and ABE/AB

Full 75mg Arimistane a strong AI,
Full 1.4g of Divanill which is great for Free Test
300mg 98% L-DOPA,
50mg of Forskolin-95.

Island Supplements has it for $28.99 right now, the Arimistane and F95 is worth more than that alone.

http://www.islandsupplements.com/performax-labs-alpha-max.html

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Some nice options here .... added a few to the growing list ;)

Amino ---> BCAA+SAA (FINAFLEX),Core ABC, PES Amino IV, Xtend, Intrabolic
Pump wise --> Max Pump (FINAFLEX), Hemavol, Noxygen, White Pump, Body Octane
Booster ---> Pure Test & Mass 550 (FINAFLEX), ABE
ARA or GDA Wise --> SS V2, Recompodrol, Burn 24

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good advice here.

I will add Alphamax: It is a great standalone testbooster/ai and it stacks insanely well with Ara and ABE/AB

Full 75mg Arimistane a strong AI,
Full 1.4g of Divanill which is great for Free Test
300mg 98% L-DOPA,
50mg of Forskolin-95.

Island Supplements has it for $28.99 right now, the Arimistane and F95 is worth more than that alone.

http://www.islandsupplements.com/performax-labs-alpha-max.html
F95 is about the same price as Alphamax alone. Alphamax will help you lean out, have a dry look, and boost free and total test. Not to mention, increased libido is usually noticed within the first week or two so if you;re going on vacation if a loved one, you'll have fun for sure ;)

It stacks nicely with AB and ArA products. I would also suggest core abc, alpha amino, intrabolic, and purple wraath for amino acids. I've been loving Noxygen for a pump product lately. and you can never go wrong with SSv2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amino ---> Core ABC, PES Amino IV, Xtend, Intrabolic be good choices Pump wise --> Hemavol, Noxygen, White Pump, Body Octane (if you are unsure) Booster ---> ABE (Gets a lot of praise, never ran it though) ARA or GDA Wise --> SS V2, Recompodrol, Burn 24 (never tried) but heard good things.
Some nice options here .... added a few to the growing list ;) Amino ---> BCAA+SAA (FINAFLEX),Core ABC, PES Amino IV, Xtend, Intrabolic Pump wise --> Max Pump (FINAFLEX), Hemavol, Noxygen, White Pump, Body Octane Booster ---> Pure Test & Mass 550 (FINAFLEX), ABE ARA or GDA Wise --> SS V2, Recompodrol, Burn 24
F95 is about the same price as Alphamax alone. Alphamax will help you lean out, have a dry look, and boost free and total test. Not to mention, increased libido is usually noticed within the first week or two so if you;re going on vacation if a loved one, you'll have fun for sure ;) It stacks nicely with AB and ArA products. I would also suggest core abc, alpha amino, intrabolic, and purple wraath for amino acids. I've been loving Noxygen for a pump product lately. and you can never go wrong with SSv2
Good to see the support for NOxygen!
Tons of options listed!
OP, let us know what you end up going with.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I should be logging Noxygen very shortly here soon. cant wait to give it a crack :)
Need it for a stim break after Stimino!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a little vacation of about 12 weeks upcoming. I plan to use the time bringing up lagging muscle groups. My diet/nutrition is in check, trust me this isn't in question. My recovery time will be excellent during this vacation. Question is what supplementation would you recommend?

As I stated my goal is symmetry, not pounds or inches. I just want to make the most of the 12 weeks off I have coming. The only thing I'm sure of is Arachadonic acid. I've been lifting 12 years, happy with my progress, but this is a chance to really blast out some progress. No dollar limit, but not looking for a plethora of supps either. Also if there's anything I really ought to be looking into as a staple I'm open to it. I'm on nothing but creatine at the moment. I'm not talking about the obvious though, as I'm also a regular on fish oil, multis and the like. Clean slate, so to speak.

Thanks in advance for your input! Keith
Huh...who takes a 12 week vacation???

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
The Ford assembly plant in Kansas City is shutting down to changeover for the 15 model year.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Anything isn't very specific to my goal though.

It's not a cycle, it's for life.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you considered breaking the 12 weeks into an 8 week bulk and then going into a 4 week cut? If so, I would highly recommend running ArA and AnaBeta Elite together for 8 weeks while you add on muscle and focus on improved symmetry and bringing up lagging muscles as stated. If your diet is in check, you're not going to get much fat gain, but the 4 week cut after that could be done to really show off what you've gained muscle-wise.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything isn't very specific to my goal though.

It's not a cycle, it's for life.
I was being facetious because 300mg isn't TRT. I say a fat burner because at level of test, there is little in OTC that are going to do much more for symmetry other than adjusting your routine possibly. Possibly increasing the free test ala Viron could assist as you no doubt are riding on high total test.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
I was being facetious because 300mg isn't TRT. I say a fat burner because at level of test, there is little in OTC that are going to do much more for symmetry other than adjusting your routine possibly. Possibly increasing the free test ala Viron could assist as you no doubt are riding on high total test.
Adjusting routine is obvious since my goal is changed. 3 month test...tests...are mid to mid high.

I'm not asking for supps to aid symmetry, but to maximize anabolism.

So far, a few locks but certainly still open to more ideas
Arachnidonic acid (X Factor)
Slin sane (can't find V2!!)
Bmp (when released)
Myosynergy
Recompadrol (if I can't find SSV2)
and still considering preworkout/no2 type products.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, your initial post said your goal is symmetry. If you are looking to maximize anabolism, as I mentioned, look to increase your free test as you already have high total test.

Also, if you are running dosages like that and are in mid- mid high range, you need to find out why. You should be completely off the charts.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
This is getting interesting. Soooo, I said I'm changing my routine to help lagging parts. To help symmetry. I have 12 weeks to play with, so I want the best bang in the time I have. So I want to maximize anabolism.

I do not have high test. I stated my tests are normally mid range occasionally mid-high.

So, you can argue MY goals and MY tests if you like, but it won't change anything.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + ARA by far would be your best bet for what your looking for. First off, ARA has plenty of positive feedback and clinical studies proving its effeciency!

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. As mnetioned above it contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic enviroment.

Best of all, its an open label so you know exactly what your getting. Theres TONS of logs with ARA + Alphamax, check them out!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax + ARA by far would be your best bet for what your looking for. First off, ARA has plenty of positive feedback and clinical studies proving its effeciency!

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. As mnetioned above it contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic enviroment.

Best of all, its an open label so you know exactly what your getting. Theres TONS of logs with ARA + Alphamax, check them out!!
I finished that stack about 6 weeks ago. Absolutely loved the ArA + Alphamax stack. I look full all the time, gained nice strength, and size was up without the waist going up!

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Reviews look good, might add Alphamax to the list.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You also might want to check out some AdrenoSurge. Everyone knows better sleep is more anabolic :)

And if you wanted to ratchet up the libido a bit, you could throw in some MacaPro as well :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviews look good, might add Alphamax to the list.
There is a reason why it is in the top 100 list for NP. It is truly an all in one product with an open label. Instead of taking one cap of x supplement and one cap of y supplement two or three times a day, you just need to take the one supplement which is easier for some people who can be forgetful or have a busy schedule. Alphamax also has immediate effects as well as long term. It is also very versatile and can be stacked with what you have listed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So far, a few locks but certainly still open to more ideas
Slin sane (can't find V2!!) V2 can be found in many stores... where are you looking?
Bmp (when released)
Myosynergy
Recompadrol (if I can't find SSV2) I would suggest Burn 24 as well
and still considering preworkout/no2 type products.
Pre-workout or non stim ---> Hemavol, White Pump, Body Octane top 3 IMO
Low stim or high stim pre?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor) and Forskolin are the kings of recomp. Nothing else other than a good diet and your staples will be needed to see dramatic changes.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup ArA and F95 are killer for recomp.

That's why Alphamax is such good deal.

For basically same price as 30day F95

You get F95 plus free Arimistane, Divanil, LDopa, etc lol.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Bmp (upon release)
Myosynergy
Recompadrol
Alphamax

Looks like my shopping list. Now, too much? Anything I should delete due to redundancy? Seems ok to me but again everyone had great input, always interested in more thoughts.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Amino - yes Preworkout - no interest Natural - sure ;) Pump - not sure Looking for anabolism, pure and unadulterated. So to speak. Not a miracle. An edge. A boost.
Not sure if anything is going to give you an edge over the 300 mg of test you're already taking, as that's well above aTRT dose. But I've always found a solid BCAA bulk powder with citrulline malate and a little caffeine PWO gets me feeling and looking great during training

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good suggestions in here, although I sense you may end up with more recommendations than you can sift through.

Keep it simple, nail down the basics first- healthwise, vitamin E & D3 would be solid additions to your stack.

Ara; look into Xgels. Heres a guide that will help you out a little: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

We also sell Creatine Mono for under $15 at Nutraplanet that will last you a year if you dose 3g on workout days (1.2kg).

Look to increase Free test over total T. While both are important, it is unbound free test that will serve you the best.

Stack with some Alphamax and you'll be good to go IMO

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fact is, it is a high amount of testosterone to take for TRT. That isn't an argument and no one really cares what you are doing, simply pointing it out since it was brought up.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
The fact is, it is a high amount of testosterone to take for TRT. That isn't an argument and no one really cares what you are doing, simply pointing it out since it was brought up.
? Sure

X

xhrr

Awards
My favorite Natty stack ever was Burn 24, F95, and alphamine. Ara could easily be added pre of your looking for some added growth. I gained probably 10 lbs over two months with that stack though and stayed very lean.