Recommend Moar Stim/Thermo

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Let's start with a big sigh and some breathing exercises, because it's about to get reppy up in here and then someone's going to tell me I'll bleed from the eyes and die because I like more stims than a cup of buttered coffee provides. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Feel better? No? Whatever, I tried.

I'm looking for some pills to munch on all day as a replacement for caffeine pills in my ECA stack. Just killed my bottle of Phenadrol, wonder if I should try something different. I've still got half a bottle of AMPilean remaining, so less of a priority to replace. My top choice would be Cannibal Inferno, but that's out of stock and three times the price of any other protocol (ok, so maybe it's worth the money, but I'm a cheapskate some days). So, whatcha like?

Current stack:
2 Lecheek AMPilean, 1 Bronkaid, 1 Baby Aspirin before breakfast.
1 Geonomyx Phenadrol, 1 Bronkaid, 1 Baby Aspirin 3x throughout the rest of the day.

Edit: Listing:
============
Geonomyx Phenadrool
iForce Dexaprine XR
BPS Combustion (Forskolin)
PES Norcodrene
iForce Thermoxyn
FINAFLEX PX Pro Xanthine 500-XT
MST Shred Ultra
Hi-Tech HydroxyElite
Nutraclipse Thermobombs Hyper Shock (Thyroid)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wasn't going to bother with a link but I can't pass up the chance to be "all reppy"
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-raspberry-lemonade.html

Lol

Seriously though this is a realm of things reps shouldn't be advocating. Mixing additional stims with their products.

I am in your boat though stims don't effect me anymore, I tried a few combos and my favourite fir fat loss and sustained alertness/wellbeing through the day was ECA using Alphamine.

For a serious kick, Dexaprine XR in an ECA stack

For other readers of this thread, I am not recommending these combinations lol.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... it's a chance for reps to do their thing and get appreciated for it for once haha, even if it's sort of a grey area.. Heck, if you'd rather PM me a recommendation to avoid public scrutiny, feel free.

I will point out that I'm a pills man. I made it through a half tub of Alphamine before I couldn't stand the flavor or the sh*ts anymore (and it doesn't travel as well).
I'll check out that Dexaprine XR.

Other options I heard:
BPS Combustion
PES Norcodrene
And I just found iForce Thermoxyn with a free bottle of TT-33... that might be a deal.
Keep 'em comin'!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dex XR with ECA will seriously kick your a55 lol.

I could only use it 2x daily

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would add ANS Diablo to your list. I went through 2 tubs and it was good, although I took it with Norcodrene (not recommended). It wasn't as strong a stim as Dexaprine by any means, but I felt it was effective. Unfortunately, the product would be great I think if it was dosed 2 scoops 3X/day instead...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ahhh, yes. If you are sensitive to the choline, that could be a problem.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Pick your favourite high stim pre-workout (i.e. stimul8 or whatever) + more bulk stims depending on how cracked out you wanna be.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
We have an OEP clone with 1,3. Check it out. I have tried it and it's legit for sure. It would be way too much for me with bronkaid but you seem to have an insane tolerance lol http://www.islandsupplements.com/hi-tech-hydroxyelite.html
Interesting. I tried OEP back in the day and it just made me really sweaty haha. I enjoyed Hi-Tech's Lipodrene and Stimerex, though I've been told their label claims aren't always honest.

I forgot MST made one and I like their stuff. Shred Ultra... I'll have to try the samples of that I have tomorrow.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
albuterex was something i tried this year and the thermo effect was killer, love tt33 as well for a thermo effect

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know there were so many powdered stims haha. Not sure how you guys can deal with drinking so many wacky flavors... preworkouts are gross enough as it is without drinking three other supplements.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Purus Labs just came out with theatrim new product. It could be worth looking into

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man... it's a chance for reps to do their thing and get appreciated for it for once haha, even if it's sort of a grey area.. Heck, if you'd rather PM me a recommendation to avoid public scrutiny, feel free.

I will point out that I'm a pills man. I made it through a half tub of Alphamine before I couldn't stand the flavor or the sh*ts anymore (and it doesn't travel as well).
I'll check out that Dexaprine XR.

Other options I heard:
BPS Combustion
PES Norcodrene
And I just found iForce Thermoxyn with a free bottle of TT-33... that might be a deal.
Keep 'em comin'!
BPS Combustion is great for mild energy, IMO.

Be aware that it contains Forskolin, which may cause some temporary GI disturbances.

In the past, I have stacked Combustion with Alphamine. Some people called me crazy for that, LOL.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
PES Norcodrene has a AMAZING feel for me. It might not be in your face strong like you want though, but 2 caps last a long time with a very noticeable boost in mood. If you wanted more of a jolt you could add Ephedrine to it.

If it is still available, Nutraclipse Thermobombs Hyper Shock are VERY strong. Definitely could give that a shot.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
BPS Combustion is great for mild energy, IMO.
Be aware that it contains Forskolin, which may cause some temporary GI disturbances.
Good call, wasn't aware that it wasn't F95 in there... just plain root.
Nutraclipse Thermobombs Hyper Shock are VERY strong. Definitely could give that a shot.
Nice. It's got some thyroid business going on in there, so definitely something to be cycled.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Just got in some samples of Gaspari Detonate XT with a shipment... doesn't look awesome, but Ii'll let you know if she's special to me haha.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call, wasn't aware that it wasn't F95 in there... just plain root.
I've never had an issue, but I know you mentioned Alphamine giving you some issues. I though maybe you have a sensitive stomach :)

It's still a decently high extract in Combustion. Even F95 gives some people a little bit of a problem.

Of course, like I said, it is generally temporary :)

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I've done 150mg/d F95 with no issues.

The only things that seem to upset me are DAA, choline, and occasionally creatine of all the myriad ingredients I've had.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done 150mg/d F95 with no issues.

The only things that seem to upset me are DAA, choline, and occasionally creatine of all the myriad ingredients I've had.
Ok, cool. I know Alphamine doesn't have any Forskolin, LOL. I assume the choline is what gave you an issue in the Alphamine?

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Yup, insofar as I can tell. The cloyingly-sweet flavor also drove me up the wall.