Creating own Pre-Workout, question about dosage.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Looking to make my own pwo by buying supps in bulk.

I currently have:
8g Cit-Mal 2:1
1.5g Agmatine
2g Taurine (Maybe more?)
4g Beta Alanine
3g TMG
1.5g ALCAR
300mg Caffeine

I'm thinking about adding Higenamine, Synephrine and Yohimbe to add a fat burning effect, and simply increase performance. I'm unsure about the dosage for these though. I've also thought about adding a nootropic. Is anything better than Noopept or is it useless for a pwo?

Any other suggestions for the pre?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah, i've been thinking about adding these. Not sure about GMS since i already got Cit Mal and Agmatine. The COP from PrimaForce is way to expensive compared to bulk sites unfortunately.
Yeah you probably don't need extra pump in there lol.

I would add either COP or BA for endurance though, from any brand/source you like

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has a sale on Controlled Labs LCLT and Creatine Mono if you're interested in adding those.

I've always had success with CitMal dosed at 6g, so maybe you could lower it a notch and save some?

I've started taking some Demiurge on occasion (3x a week). It's Pheynilpiracetam, which is available in powder. Not sure how expensive it is though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've got my bulk preworkout (sometimes cut with conqu3r for a little kick 6gr cit malate 2gr Agamtine sulfate 2.5gr Betatine 1.5gr COP 20gr Karbolyn SNS makes a lol of these in bulk and a container will last you almost 2 months even at the "higher" doses
Add some stim and that looks perfect in my books

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've started taking some Demiurge on occasion (3x a week). It's Pheynilpiracetam, which is available in powder. Not sure how expensive it is though.
Phenyl is pretty cheap considering you don't need much, but I wouldn't add it into a PWO as the tolerance builds really fast. Unless someone was taking the PWO only 2-3 times a week. Better to go with PEA and hordenine.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Phenyl is pretty cheap considering you don't need much, but I wouldn't add it into a PWO as the tolerance builds really fast. Unless someone was taking the PWO only 2-3 times a week. Better to go with PEA and hordenine.
Thanks i'll probably avoid that since i use PWO every single day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about Hig or Syn as I dont use either in bulk, but for yohimbine, I work up to 12.5mg or 15mg. If you have bulk powder, be sure to get a gram scale as dosing too high on YHCL will give you grief

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about Hig or Syn as I dont use either in bulk, but for yohimbine, I work up to 12.5mg or 15mg.
Thanks, i think i'll start out with 7.5 or 10mg and see.
I really like Higenamine and Synephrine so i'll try to look around for good effective dosages for these. I've also considered AMP Citrate, but tolerance would probably build up way to quickly anyways.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
FYI. Taurine and Beta Alanine compete for the same transporter. They both share the same transporter, the taurine transporter SLC6a6. Therefore there is competition for absorption if taken together .... thus the generally needed higher dosage of each to have any effect. I suggest you take them separately for maximum effect. I usually take 1000mg of Taurine in the morning and on workout days I take another 1000mg post-workout. Taurine can be manufactured from methionine in the body and from cysteine in the liver; however, vitamin B6 must be present to enable this. So I suggest a taurine supp that also contains some B6 to help keep the natural serum levels of taurine up.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
FYI. Taurine and Beta Alanine compete for the same transporter. They both share the same transporter, the taurine transporter SLC6a6. Therefore there is competition for absorption if taken together .... thus the generally needed higher dosage of each to have any effect. I suggest you take them separately for maximum effect. I usually take 1000mg of Taurine in the morning and on workout days I take another 1000mg post-workout. Taurine can be manufactured from methionine in the body and from cysteine in the liver; however, vitamin B6 must be present to enable this. So I suggest a taurine supp that also contains some B6 to help keep the natural serum levels of taurine up.
That's great information thanks! You think a daily dose of 2g would be sufficient? My multi got the B6 covered btw, but wasn't aware of this effect.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
2g daily worked fine for me. Worked just fine for back pumps while on cycle also. Most studies I have read indicate this to be the effective daily dose. I see a lot of guys on the forum who are taking 3x that to combat back pumps, etc... but I suspect they are also taking Beta Alanine at the same time thus effecting the absorption of the Taurine ..... making them have to take such high doses to see the effect. I separated my dosing of the two as I mentioned already and was just fine with 1000mg 2x daily