Anyone use Magnitropin?

CJNator

Awards
Has anyone used this and think its good and also can anyone confirm if the (-)epi dosage is good enough to see gains?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

CJNator

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the other ingredients to make it more bioavailable? Also great progress you may have dropped 1.5 lbs but you are defiantly bigger. Do you think you will be using ep1c or Follidrone to compare?

Edited: Never mind that is just the black pepper extract.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the other ingredients to make it more bioavailable? Also great progress you may have dropped 1.5 lbs but you are defiantly bigger. Do you think you will be using ep1c or Follidrone to compare?

Edited: Never mind that is just the black pepper extract.
Ya the piperine is the only ingredient that isn't really used except for avaialbility... The rest of the ingredients range from test boosting to nutrient partitioning, etc. Honestly the nutrient partitioning seems to be by far teh biggest benefit for me.

No plans to run any of the -(-)epi products solo right away simply because I have a lot of other stuff in my cabinet already ha. It's main benefit that I've heard is the endurance aspect and frankly i can do without that so it's not that appealing as a standalone for my goals.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks that sounds good, I will be getting this as soon as possible.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using it right now with Alphadex as well.

Haven't touched on weight gain but my strength and endurance are definitely increasing EVERY workout.

CJNator

Awards
I'm using it right now with Alphadex as well.

Haven't touched on weight gain but my strength and endurance are definitely increasing EVERY workout.
What about body comp, any difference?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ate on a decent surplus (400-700 most days, and 1000+ on some random days like my birthday) and I barely gained fat. So body composition definitely has positive effects if you do a more leaner bulk and control your diet better (which i admit, I had trouble with).

There is epicatechin in it, but I don't think there are any star ingredients in it. It's a mix of effective ingredients that makes it a good supplement. I noticed strength/endurance gains, as well as hunger and libido increases too. I've logged it here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ate on a decent surplus (400-700 most days, and 1000+ on some random days like my birthday) and I barely gained fat. So body composition definitely has positive effects if you do a more leaner bulk and control your diet better (which i admit, I had trouble with).

There is epicatechin in it, but I don't think there are any star ingredients in it. It's a mix of effective ingredients that makes it a good supplement. I noticed strength/endurance gains, as well as hunger and libido increases too. I've logged it here.
I linked your log above... You had very similar results to what I've experienced the only difference being the calories really. Body comp was directly related to each of our calorie levels (mine being lower and yours being higher)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I linked your log above... You had very similar results to what I've experienced the only difference being the calories really. Body comp was directly related to each of our calorie levels (mine being lower and yours being higher)
Nice! I was too lazy to link my log, haha. But yeah, my calories were pretty high and I gain too much fat. Most of my weight gain probably came from the carbs, because I normally follow a low-moderate carb diet and I increased my carbs a lot during the log.

CJNator

Awards

So would it be better to get Ep1c over this since the dose is higher and I can run it longer?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would it be better to get Ep1c over this since the dose is higher and I can run it longer?
I've ran Follidrone (which is basically the same thing as Ep1c) and I got good results too. I think both are equally as effective, IMO. Ep1c is supposedly higher dosed than Follidrone, so I can't see any drawbacks running it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are your goals with this? It seems to me -(-)epi is better suited for strength and endurance vs body composition. That seems to be very hit or miss and more likely is due to diets then the epi itself. If you're looking for something that will recomp or build mass I think magnitropin would be better then -(-)epi alone. Either that or stack a smaller dose of an epi product with the magnitropin to get the best of both worlds!

Shin Sprints

Awards
I have run Follidrone for 8 weeks...as far a body composition goes I didn't notice too much. Scale did go up though (around 4lbs).

I have been running TTA-500 the last three weeks and I think I am retaining water so I feel am actually a little flabby.

As for -(-)epi, definite increase in strength and endurance but seems to be waning a little in the 8th week...anyone else come across this?

CJNator

Awards
What are your goals with this? It seems to me -(-)epi is better suited for strength and endurance vs body composition. That seems to be very hit or miss and more likely is due to diets then the epi itself. If you're looking for something that will recomp or build mass I think magnitropin would be better then -(-)epi alone. Either that or stack a smaller dose of an epi product with the magnitropin to get the best of both worlds!
I'm cutting so body comp, I tried Follidrone but I'm willing to try another product; I read on this that someone got different results on there second bottle of an -(-)epi product.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm cutting so body comp, I tried Follidrone but I'm willing to try another product; I read on this that someone got different results on there second bottle of an -(-)epi product.
Honestly I felt my results were good on the first bottle, but I bought two bottles so I ran them straight through. If Follidrone didn't work for you, I'm not sure if Ep1c will and you might want to try Magnitropin. Magnitropin definitely has good body comp results, but one of it's ingredients may make you hungry and make it very hard to cut unless you stack it with an appetite suppressant, like Norcodrene.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about body comp, any difference?
After my bb comp i rebounded with 17lbs lost 7 and since starting MAGNITROPIN and ALPHADEX have gained around 5lbs.

My maintenance was 2100 but I ate around 2600 post show to take advantage of the insulin spike post dieting for so long.

I'm currently around 2400 kcal's and still growing. Roughly .5lb a week.

My runs about over though (10ish days?)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula looks solid, the Myokem line is damn impressive and really exploding onto the scene!

CJNator

Awards
Alright guys thanks, I'm probably going to shoot for mag

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alright guys thanks, I'm probably going to shoot for mag
For your cutting goal I would def recommend this Over just an epi product. Very few have seen significant body comp results with those products short of bulking. I think magnitropin will suit you much better as an overall but you'll get some of the epi effects as well.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wanted to go back to PES here since it's been a while.
I wanted to go back to ABE, ERASE PRO, ALPHAMINE stack but I've been eyeing this new supplement company MYOKEM. I notice they have the same supplements in their lineup that I'm looking to use. And I've been reading stellar reviews.

I mean it says a lot when SUPPLEMENTREVIEWS.COM says Myokem ranks overall higher % than PES. That's incredible.

Just asking..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to go back to PES here since it's been a while.
I wanted to go back to ABE, ERASE PRO, ALPHAMINE stack but I've been eyeing this new supplement company MYOKEM. I notice they have the same supplements in their lineup that I'm looking to use. And I've been reading stellar reviews.

I mean it says a lot when SUPPLEMENTREVIEWS.COM says Myokem ranks overall higher % than PES. That's incredible.

Just asking..

No it doesn't Supplementreviews.com is a joke.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
No it doesn't Supplementreviews.com is a joke.
I figured it was cause they're a new company and SR was trying to help hype them up.

I Know PES don't need any help spreading their word.

I found that fishy. I was surprised to see Myokem at an overall 84% rating over a 78% for PES..I think it was...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Im on Mag and Alphadex atm, loving both. so far really crazy endurance been going ham on the volume lately, and noticed not holding onto far less water since when i started, weight dropping pretty fast to. seeing nice strength improvements also

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Im on Mag and Alphadex atm, loving both. so far really crazy endurance been going ham on the volume lately, and noticed not holding onto far less water since when i started, weight dropping pretty fast to. seeing nice strength improvements also
Ah. Hm. Nice.

Right now Myokem seems to be the new kid.

And seems to be holding strong against PES as a strong company.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Sounds like a solid company.

I hate to bring another company into this thread but many people are comparing MOYKEMs products to PES. That's all..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you even talking about PES in a Magnitropin thread?

More then that, you've posted 5 times in a row saying the same thing lol.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 8 of Mag. To be honest I'm a bit surprised at my body recomp effects. At first I wasn't sure the product was for me because my appetite went through the roof and I was recomping. So I started playing with the dosage. Started out 3 am and 3 preworkout but I couldn't quit eating and so I dosed the 3 and 3 on w/o days only. On off days I did 2 and 2. Then after a couple weeks the appetite problem went away and I started back to 3 and 3 everyday. After week 5 I could tell I was losing some belly fat and my muscles where fuller. I've ran epic and imo I got better effects from the Mag. What's weird overall is I don't get the endurance or strength effects from Epi but I feel and look bigger and I ended up losing around a pound. Would highly recommend this product.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just asking questions.

Little info out there

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm on week 8 of Mag. To be honest I'm a bit surprised at my body recomp effects. At first I wasn't sure the product was for me because my appetite went through the roof and I was recomping. So I started playing with the dosage. Started out 3 am and 3 preworkout but I couldn't quit eating and so I dosed the 3 and 3 on w/o days only. On off days I did 2 and 2. Then after a couple weeks the appetite problem went away and I started back to 3 and 3 everyday. After week 5 I could tell I was losing some belly fat and my muscles where fuller. I've ran epic and imo I got better effects from the Mag. What's weird overall is I don't get the endurance or strength effects from Epi but I feel and look bigger and I ended up losing around a pound. Would highly recommend this product.
See, this is a good read.

That's all I'm trying to get in habit of reading.

To be honest, I could care less for the Epi ingredient in Mag. That's the least fascinating to me. I'm looking at the ingredient profile and Myokem seeming like the new innovated top kid on the block.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start up a bottle. Do you think 8 weeks made a greater difference than 4?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start up a bottle. Do you think 8 weeks made a greater difference than 4?
Never ran it but I can tell you running for 8 weeks will be better then 4 weeks.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I think the cistanche would be giving the nice full look, loved cistamax. if only it didn't get discontinued. really miss it glad it's in mag just may not be as high of a dose.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I think the cistanche would be giving the nice full look, loved cistamax. if only it didn't get discontinued. really miss it glad it's in mag just may not be as high of a dose.
Cistamax already got canned? Wtf?!...seriously?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had 7-8 weeks instead of the 3-4 I had (for my one bottle sponsored log).

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it's not hormonal so I'd go at least 8 weeks. I might try to run it with an AI and Norcodrene next time to see what it does on a cut. Only other real supp I was running with it was Amento. I use Dermacrine almost year around so I know what the impact Mag had on me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's not hormonal so I'd go at least 8 weeks. I might try to run it with an AI and Norcodrene next time to see what it does on a cut. Only other real supp I was running with it was Amento. I use Dermacrine almost year around so I know what the impact Mag had on me.

Does Dermacrine not shut you down?

I plan on running Magnitropin after my ostarine cycle is over.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Dermacrine not shut you down?

I plan on running Magnitropin after my ostarine cycle is over.
I've read that it doesn't...Searched on here and found a thread about it made by the former owner of PP, Eric Potratz. Also saw something about it posted by an Endo on a forum based on hormones and hormone regulation.

However, I'm pretty sure DWeaver is on TRT/HRT.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Been doing all the video and Internet reviews on Myokem. I'm digging them.

I haven't read a bad review yet!

Very interested!