Best preworkouts, opinions?

DanHillman33

Awards
I have been using musclepharm assault, but I am trying to look for something with a little more kick, not really feeling assault. Any opinions?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
there's a gazillion and one threads already on this very topic..
make sure you are aware of all the tools this forum offers, including the search function
(top RH corner where you see the little magnifying glass, next to your name)

to get you started tho -
FINAFLEX has the very popular and hard-hitting Stimul8, and nutraplanet store has a killer deal on this + free goodies currently (CreaTrona creatine trial size free and also free FINAFLEX shaker), crazy low price, unbeatable deal

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Supreme Stimul8 Stack (Stimul8 + FREEBIES): Discount The Supreme Stimul8 Stack Supplements

welcome to the forum

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you can quit being a ***** an have motivation your damn self. Why do you need to use pre workouts to lift. You obviously are a *****
Bipolar much?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Welcome :)

Yeah the search function works wonders but stimul8 is a great option. I also really like Hypermax and preamp. Any of the 3 will blow assault out of the water. You can find them below.
http://www.islandsupplements.com/finaflex-redefine-nutrition-stimul8.html

http://www.islandsupplements.com/performax-labs-hypermax-w-free-cremax.html

http://www.islandsupplements.com/hybrid-preamp-40-serv.html
Great choices and thanks for the Hypermax love guys!

I can say with 100% certainty that it will give you more of a kick than assault. Plus, with well dosed performance enhancers and a fantastic price, you would be extremely happy with it. We are just now rolling out a new version with improved flavors and added pump enhancers as well.

Another product I very much like is Olympus labs Conqu3r, which is dosed effectively as well.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great choices and thanks for the Hypermax love guys!

I can say with 100% certainty that it will give you more of a kick than assault. Plus, with well dosed performance enhancers and a fantastic price, you would be extremely happy with it. We are just now rolling out a new version with improved flavors and added pump enhancers as well.

Another product I very much like is Olympus labs Conqu3r, which is dosed effectively as well.
Very nice!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you more concerned about energy/focus or pump from your pre workout? If it is the first option, the OG Hypermax would be a great option. Users report laser like focus and clean long lasting energy. Most people only need 1, maybe 1.5 scoops most. If you're more concerned about a pump and do not care about energy or focus, a non stim may be your best option. If you want the best of both worlds, the new Hypermax comes out around October 1. It has the same energy and focus as the OG, but with a better pump complex!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^profile? :)

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
My favorite preworkout is Iron forged Nutrition Contraband!! Of course it should be since I formulated it! Very smooth clean energy that lasts for hours more mentally than anything, No crash, good mood enhancing effect, and did I say no crash lol. We are working on another product that is a high stim preworkout. This product will be smooth, powerful, along with insane focus and mood enhancement that will take you to a new level of heightened awareness! More details coming soon!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go grab some Olympus Labs Conqu3r and thank me later

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r has a beastly profile.
It does! I believe it may still be on sale on Orbit but I wont promise that

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Orbit has some good deals on preworkouts:

I have not used it but I am curious to try: Hemavol

The blackstone Labs Angel Dust preworkout has had some solid reviews

My personal favorite is the Super Pump... I love that stuff

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for app nut uncut. Amento + caff + naringin and yohimbine. Yum.

For a sicker pump add some nitrates and you're gtg

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I have to toss in another vote for STIMUL8 ..... the only pre-workout on the market that I don't have to take 2 scoops to get through a grueling training session. Many of the others mentioned already are great products in their own right .... but I always ended up taking more than the 1 scoop dose to get me there .... not with STIMUL8 ........ it sets my hair on fire with just one scoop :hypnotized:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
stim:
Conqu3r
stimul8
alphamine and HV
norcodrene and HV
Katana

non stim
caff free focus xt and bulk creatine and citrulline
High Volume

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one seems to mention iForce Conquer and I think it is a great product if you aren't into insane stims. Clean, all day energy and no craziness.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
No one seems to mention iForce Conquer and I think it is a great product if you aren't into insane stims. Clean, all day energy and no craziness.
It was a good one. I heard a lot of people complain about the taste... And honestly I'd did taste pretty bad.
If a pre tastes bad a lot of people will pass on it no matter how good of a profile.
Just look at iforce maximize intense...great product, tasted like crap. Now it's gone

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Iforce max out is my current favorite. Check it out. Great pumps but even better focus and energy.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, too much caffeine and I can't do huperzine or DMAE. They give me headaches.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Conquer from iForce made me short of breath hated it.

Yeah, too much caffeine and I can't do huperzine or DMAE. They give me headaches.
I running something with DMAE now, it's been ok so far.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAE solo I can't handle, so I stick with alpha GPC.

The shortness of breath is common with PEA, but I've never had much issue. I do understand what you mean though. I like it because it lasts long with hordenine or another assistance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Core Fury has been my go to pre-workout lately, not only because I love all the effects, but it has the best overall dosing per serving that I've seen yet on the market.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i personally love it, just finishing a tub now that i was stacking with dr jekyll, def an underrated pre......ritual is a good one too and pump extreme

but i tend to go after pre's without beta alanine

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is SAN Fierce? I used to love it a good while back...is it still good compared to the newer products?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
How is SAN Fierce? I used to love it a good while back...is it still good compared to the newer products?
SAN Fierce is a very well formulated product from a solid company. Not a "blow your socks off" energy, but a nicely dosed product indeed.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol+Alphamine+Amentomax
soon I'll try!!! *_*

tybolton

Awards
there's a gazillion and one threads already on this very topic..
make sure you are aware of all the tools this forum offers, including the search function
(top RH corner where you see the little magnifying glass, next to your name)

to get you started tho -
FINAFLEX has the very popular and hard-hitting Stimul8, and nutraplanet store has a killer deal on this + free goodies currently (CreaTrona creatine trial size free and also free FINAFLEX shaker), crazy low price, unbeatable deal

welcome to the forum
You're right, "there's a gazillion and one threads already on this very topic", but there is also a gazillion pre-workout's to hit the market every other week. If everyone ALWAYS used the search function, there would be no new threads. Thus, a dead forum...

Every time a person ask about ABC product, it gives a company a chance to inform the consumer about their product and its new offerings. If someone wanted to know what the latest greatest pw was, and your company just released a product, wouldn't you want to have the opportunity to inform him/her about it or some other product in the pipelines? jst

OP, If you're looking for a stronger pre than "been using musclepharm assault", check out stimul8. For pumps, checkout High Volume. I just ran two tubs of WFR (search), and loved the clean energy that lasted without crashing.

The search function is your friend when looking for specific ingredients/compounds (amentoflavone, nitrates, creatine, beta alanine...etc...), but new prop blends pop up on a regular. And, I love hearing from AB members who has used them.

I like the profile of the new iForce Max Out, and Olympus Labs Conqu3r. You can always grab some PES Alphamine/Norcodrene and stack with bulk ingredients. It really depends on your individual goals. Good luck, and the search function is your friend. As a full time internet marketer, I use Google as a search function. -- site:anabolicminds.com "keyword" ... advanced search -- site: intitle:""inurl:""inanchor:""

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm keen to try the new PES high volume when it drops.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried IGNITE2 by FINAFLEX for my first time (at half a scoop with my normal half scoop of STIMUL8), and the pump was pretty wicked on my lats and traps.

It's (IGNITE2) powered with Crea-Trona, agmatine, some caffeine, and instantized BCAA's. Makes for a perfect lego-boosting and recovery preWO.