Your favorite testbooster bulking?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Whats your favorite testbooster, for use in muscle mass, with high-calorie diet, high carbohydrates?

To you! :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although OG Anabeta is not considered a test booster, it does boost test to some extent. my favorite bulking natty product. Stacked with DAA and Formabolic and you are set

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem ALPHADEX with MAGNITROPIN (has two "test" boosting extracts along with an appetite stimulant"

Nickype

Awards
Eight weeks of BLR formeron and Viron. I really rate these products and by the third week I had some nice strength gains and felt like a million dollars.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I like Black Lion Research Formeron or Olympus Labs Transform with Iron Forged Nutrition Kingpin or Nutraclipse Testavate 500.
And we have had alot of great feedback on those products from our customers.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy Alphamax and/or an ArA product. Alphamx increases both total and free test and can help one with lean gains due to the Forksolin. ArA, there are countless studies out there proving its effectiveness.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You want a real kick? Try BPS Endosurge Turbo, Dermacrine, and Maca Pro! You'll feel like a GOD in the gym and the bedroom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You want a real kick? Try BPS Endosurge Turbo, Dermacrine, and Maca Pro! You'll feel like a GOD in the gym and the bedroom!
indeed....add in some formabolic......expensive, but the best always is!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endo + derm is solid

I prefer formabolic with derm though

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
None. Just eat. No test boost will get you past your own OPTIMIZED levels.

With that said, OG Anabeta and Cistamax are great for a hypercaloric diets with plenty of CHO. I'd even throw in some Amentomax as well.

For the semi natty route, Ostarine is great for a bulk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

With that said, OG Anabeta and Cistamax are great for a hypercaloric diets with plenty of CHO. I'd even throw in some Amentomax as well.

lol...a car is a car, no need to get expensive...with that said i really like bmw's and lamborghini's!!!:umbrella:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bb333

Awards
  • Established

This.

We don't really market it as a test booster because it goes beyond that, but it was created pretty much with the goals you outlined in the original post. ;)

Thanks brother!
I already use ARA + ABE, I'll do so for 60 days, 4 times a year.
Now I'll always like, I really like these two together.

September-October: ara + abe
November: pause
December-January: ara + abe
February: pause
March-April: ara + abe
may: pause
June-July: ara + abe
August: pause

In those months of hiatus, I assume other,
but I do not know what ...
maybe better to make one stop complete with supplements?

Amentomax will try it

Ostarine what good? natural compound? or hormones?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax would stack perfectly with your ABE and ArA. Search it, tons of people have ran the 3 combined.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother!
I already use ARA + ABE, I'll do so for 60 days, 4 times a year.
Now I'll always like, I really like these two together.

September-October: ara + abe
November: pause
December-January: ara + abe
February: pause
March-April: ara + abe
may: pause
June-July: ara + abe
August: pause

In those months of hiatus, I assume other,
but I do not know what ...
maybe better to make one stop complete with supplements?

Amentomax will try it

Ostarine what good? natural compound? or hormones?
It's a SARM. It's not natural...

At the same time it's not a PH. Suppression will occur, but recovery is easy.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Iron forged kingpin for sure for me. I recently had bloods done on this and it boosted me up significantly.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, it is by far one of the most complete testosterone boosters on the market!

Its contains a full 1400mg Divanill which increases Free Testosterone by competiviely binding to SHBG, therby drastically increasing Free Testosterone. It contains a full 300mg of 98% L-DOPA, increasing both Total Testosterone as well as Growth Hormone. The next ingredient is Arimistane which is a strong Aromatase Inhibitor, by lowering aromatase you lower the conversion of T to E, therby boosting testosterone and controlling estrogen. To round out this powerful combo we included a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose proven in humans to increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. For general testosterone support it also contains 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and ZMA not only for its Zinc content but also for improved sleep quality.

Alphamax + ARA would be very solid bulking stack using 2 products with alot of research backing efficiency.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Lol at company rep recommending there products as the best. I know you have to believe that your products are quality to rep for them but come on. Alphamax truly is one of the best test boosters available. Open profile, solid ingredients. Dermacrine is wonderful as a test base and probably will always be number one in my heart, that is until I try trest...maybe. I can not attest for finaflexs test booster but I would go ahead and say it's probably good. As for the anabeta, this is a great natty anabolic, but if you are looking to boost your test only, due to low test levels, grab something else. Magnitropin and alpha dex are just two five star product both for estro control and as a test amplifier (amplifier sounds cooler than booster). Just my .02

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol at company rep recommending there products as the best. I know you have to believe that your products are quality to rep for them but come on. Alphamax truly is one of the best test boosters available. Open profile, solid ingredients. Dermacrine is wonderful as a test base and probably will always be number one in my heart, that is until I try trest...maybe. I can not attest for finaflexs test booster but I would go ahead and say it's probably good. As for the anabeta, this is a great natty anabolic, but if you are looking to boost your test only, due to low test levels, grab something else. Magnitropin and alpha dex are just two five star product both for estro control and as a test amplifier (amplifier sounds cooler than booster). Just my .02
thank you for the kind words about demacrine...run it with formabolic, it's golden!!!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
thank you for the kind words about demacrine...run it with formabolic, it's golden!!!
Tried it, gained a solid 6 pounds in ~5 weeks on it. Right now I'm on Macapro and osta and let me tell you the girl keeps coming back for more ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried it, gained a solid 6 pounds in ~5 weeks on it. Right now I'm on Macapro and osta and let me tell you the girl keeps coming back for more ;)
hell yeah!!!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Right now I like test factor and osterine a lot!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
As in it's not natural or doesn't raise test?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Sarm doesnt raise test? Why the pct then?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Lol Osta is suppressive bro..

I'd never run it in pct, but people do..
Google it a bit or search threads on Osta and you'll find the answer your looking for..

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah i know it's suppressive but thought it increased test which is why. Says it affects receptors just like test which I assume increases testosterone.

“They don't have the steroid structure therefore they are not steroids, yet they are pharmacologically pretty much exactly the same as steroids.”

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the Alphamax support brotha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i look for something with fadogia in it for test boosters....also a fan of bulbine

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
i look for something with fadogia in it for test boosters....also a fan of bulbine
Chapparal Labs just released Manimal Unleashed. Just got myself a tub, has both of these in.

The original Manimal gave me the best natty gains I've ever had in my life

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
The best test in this scenario would be a blood test. ;)

If your within healthy normal ranges, a test booster would be useless.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
The best test in this scenario would be a blood test. ;)

If your within healthy normal ranges, a test booster would be useless.
not true, boosting free test has significant benefits

Tongat, boron, vitamin D, ashwaganda, shijiat, etc

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
not true, boosting free test has significant benefits

Tongat, boron, vitamin D, ashwaganda, shijiat, etc
You have a study showing a small raise in free test will add LBM over no raise? In healthy people. ;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You have a study showing a small raise in free test will add LBM over no raise? In healthy people. ;)
Who said it had anything to do with LBM? A rise in free test will help strength increase, libido, mood, etc.

LBM has nothing to do with test boosters. If your diet is on point, being stronger WILL increase ur LBM, due to being able to push higher weights. if your diet isnt in check, how can you expect LBM to fluctuate.

I dont get why so many people have such a hard time recognising LBM is almost purely down to diet, apart from AAS/PH's.

but yes, in a way, test boosters do help you gain decent LBM if your training is solid and ur eating the right things at +500 calories, imo " ;) " , haha

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I don't necessarily disagree, but he asked for a test booster to help build mass. I'm not going to suggest he spend $30-50 a month of something that won't give him the benefit he wants.

Watch Rocky pre-gym if you need to get psyched up. Lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I don't necessarily disagree, but he asked for a test booster to help build mass. I'm not going to suggest he spend $30-50 a month of something that won't give him the benefit he wants.

Watch Rocky pre-gym if you need to get psyched up. Lol
completely my bad, i thought you just meant as a whole all test boosters are useless, I misread.

if you want mass OP, go to the groceries store and buy a lot more meat. add 4-5 eggs into every dinner you have (scrambled or w/e). Just eat more. I tried everything to gain weight, and at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is your diet

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnitropin and alpha dex are just two five star product both for estro control and as a test amplifier (amplifier sounds cooler than booster). Just my .02
Appreciate this.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chapparal Labs just released Manimal Unleashed. Just got myself a tub, has both of these in.

The original Manimal gave me the best natty gains I've ever had in my life
that looks good, 3 of my favorite ingredients, don't really need that NO blend but still looks solid

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Factor really stands out for gains in lean body mass due to ActeoFit having such a profound glycogen loading effect.