Advanced Pre-Workout

Hunter05

Awards
I am having trouble finding a pre workout that really gets me focused and gives me energy. Pumps are a bonus but not a necessity of mine.

I'm not trying to sound like a douche bag, but I have been taking pre-workouts since I was 15 and I am one of those that just gets used to a supplement to fast. I started out with NO Explode by BSN, I liked the up tempo feeling I got from it, but I got used to it. I've done Jack3d, C4, Mr. Hyde, Amino Energy and so on. And every single time I have gotten used to one in some way and it does not affect me.

I would like something that gets me focused and my heart racing since I focus on up tempo workouts. I liked Amino Energy since it was healthy, but I started having to take more than two scoops and it started to have less of an affect. The most recent one I have tried and liked was Speed X3. I got some energy and focus from it.

If anyone knows of anything I could look into or try, let me know

Thanks!

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try STIMaholic. It can be harsh. Don't work out at night. Good for lifters that have gotten used to the typical pre-workout. So far I like it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax is strong! I have only needed the full 2 scoops once, and that was to stay awake watching movies with my wife one night lol.

I hear good things about stimaholic and conqu3r as well.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ this guy beat me to it ;)

and not to steal thunder from his link (orbit is fine outlet indeed), but we have a nice little package special on nutra currently, free CreaTrona creatine + FINAFLEX shaker, killer deal

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) The Supreme Stimul8 Stack (Stimul8 + FREEBIES): Discount The Supreme Stimul8 Stack Supplements

a bigger issue - you been using stims since you were 15, and looks like quite a few...
do you ever take a break from stims, let your tolerance even out before running them again?

very common issue..welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give White Flood Reborn a try among other suggestions. It'll provide you both focus and energy and is very consistent.

Welcome to AM. You'll learn a lot here.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like something that gets me focused and my heart racing since I focus on up tempo workouts!
It's already been mentioned, and linked, but I had to add my 2¢ too because this describes me to a tee.

I love the short rests, the increased HR, and the laser-like focus I get from Stimul8. Having used it consistently for over a year, I still find a sweet spot with 1/2-3/4 servings (with stim breaks here and there, not including coffee). I haven't true al the PWO's you mentioned, but there is no comparison between Stimul8 and the ones i have.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White Flood Reborn, Core Fury, Katana, or Presurge.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM. Hypermax is pretty damn strong! I know I only need 1.5 scoops and most people do not go above 1.5, 1 scoop seems to be solid for many users as well. You will get laser like focus and clean energy with no crash. Right now, we have a promotion running in the company promotion section of the forum. You can win a free full size bottle, just have to write a review after using it for a while!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Check out the iron forged nutrition Contraband it is my favorite at the moment. There are a lot of reviews on here. If u want u may be able to contact IFNutrition for a sample. I know they were giving out a bunch to try to get reviews of their product

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, sounds like you're a bit of a stim junkie. No problems there - just keep in mind you may get diminishing returns if you're overloading yourself. May want to consider a break at some point. But in terms of high stim products, give Allmax Razor8 a shot. Close to 300 mgs of caffeine, 4.5 mg of yohimbine, higenamine and hordenine will give you a strong kick. But as you also mentioned a pump, we provide a Endothelial Expansion / Hemodynamic Volumizer matrix, which includes Nitrosigine and HydroMax (65% glycerol), AgmaPure (>99% purity agmatine sulfate), and other ingredients as well.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Okay as a rep I feel like I am supposed to sell you something :) But, I will refrain.
First bit of advice... lay off the preworkouts for 2-3 weeks, our body does accomodate and get used to the Stims... Then go back to a solid preworkout, again my favorite on Orbit would be Super Pump Max...

If you don't want to lay off the stims... move away from the preworkouts. Get yourself a nice inter-workout supplement (with some carbs).
Preworkout drink some "Mud"
I am in NO way advocating Kali Muscle and all his funny shenanigans. But the Hyphy mud is real stuff. I used it for years before anyone even heard of Kali. Anyway
GO to the grocery store get instant coffee
Get some warmish/hot water less then 1/2 cup... dump in a bunch of instant coffee until it is a thick mud like consistency. Chug...
Don't overdose and I would recommend playing with your coffee dosage your first go around, so don't make it too thick. But this will give you your initial kick start, then you can maintain energy levels throughout the workout with a nice caffeine/carb blend from a descent inter-workout supplement.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stimu8 will def give you a ton of energy...that stuff is strong

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r and the new conqu3r has more focus ingredients

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above HyperMax would be a great option!

4-AMP Citrate, b-PEA + Hordenine creates some very powerful focus as well as a noticeable 'feel good' feeling

Caffeine, Higenamine HCL and A-Yohimbine create an insane amount of powerful clean energy with no crash!

We just launched a new formula this past weekend, using the same amazing focus and energy blend outlined above but now with drastically improved pump profile!! Check it out:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
^^^I would hit it.