Laxogenin! How does it work?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I'm informing about new natural anabolic drugs that are on the market ...

(-)-Epicatechin is evaluated as the myostatin inhibitor,
more or less I understand its function ...
always worth trying if it works actually ...

While,
Laxogenin, how does? What is its function? What should do?
Here, too, to see if it really works ...

Thank you!

(PS. today, I can say that ABE and ARA, or ABE + ARA, work, and are currently the most effective existing natural anabolic)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't,! Just kidding i don't know how it works

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
You're informing about natural anabolics, and asks for information? How does that even work?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
No, absolutely not!

I'm trying to understand the function of this molecule.

The sarcasm I don't need!
Oh well to bad for you then I guess

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe LeCheek and Blackstone came out with a higher dosed version of this not to long ago, might try there first...and IML has been including it their ph's for a while...

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin is a natural anabolic compound that is derived from a Mexican yam. It has been compared to anavar when looking at nitrogen retention. Laxogenin can increase protein synthesis, glycogen retention, and creatine synthesis. This is a great ingredient that I am sure we will see more of in the future. The biggest issue is the bioavailability by the looks of it. The dermastrength from Olympus labs may have a advantage since it is transdermal. We have good reviews from these products overall. No side effects and mild results.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone is underdosed actually. It is only 25mg for what you would pay for a 50+mg product.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blackstone is underdosed actually. It is only 25mg for what you would pay for a 50+mg product.
Good to know, thanks...never really looked at theirs, just knew they had one...

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
We will be releasing the next big innovation in the natural anabolic market in the next few weeks and I am going to let it out that this will be on of the ingredients. We will not be selling like everyone else though. The absorption will be much higher than what is out there now even more so than a transdermal. There will also be another ingredient which we have not disclosed yet. All I can say is the dosing on those available is low and the bioavailability is not where it should be to get serious results. This compound has a ton of potential and we are going to unleash it. Keep an eye on our section to stay up on when we will offer a pre sale and to have a chance to be a logger on one of the most revolutionary products to hit the market in a long time. We are very excited to launch this product. Stay tuned!!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this brother! Very excited. I can't wait to see what this is going to be like! Would it stack well with Follidrone from BLR?

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
It should stack great with follidrone! I would say that should be the most anabolic natural stack on the planet lol.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I'm in! Will keep an eye out for the release.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,
I'm informing about new natural anabolic drugs that are on the market ...

(-)-Epicatechin is evaluated as the myostatin inhibitor,
more or less I understand its function ...
always worth trying if it works actually ...

While,
Laxogenin, how does? What is its function? What should do?
Here, too, to see if it really works ...

Thank you!

(PS. today, I can say that ABE and ARA, or ABE + ARA, work, and are currently the most effective existing natural anabolic)
Except if you look at the available data on (-)epi, the effects people get from it is highly unlikely to be due to myostatin inhibition. So I guess you don't really understand how it most likely works? :p

Laxogenin, it's a damn mystery and the stuff that's available is most probably all synthesized. What it's supposed to do is to increase nitrogen retention which is one of the major functions of anabolic steroids.

Anecdotally, Blackstones seems to be one of the very rare laxo products that actually does something, so just going by doses claimed on the label might not give one a clear picture? Didn't most laxo products test out to be mostly bunk?

Wasn't Anabolica like one of the rare laxo products that did something? Even with that, I'm not sure that it was just laxo in there, lol.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be releasing the next big innovation in the natural anabolic market in the next few weeks and I am going to let it out that this will be on of the ingredients. We will not be selling like everyone else though. The absorption will be much higher than what is out there now even more so than a transdermal. There will also be another ingredient which we have not disclosed yet. All I can say is the dosing on those available is low and the bioavailability is not where it should be to get serious results. This compound has a ton of potential and we are going to unleash it. Keep an eye on our section to stay up on when we will offer a pre sale and to have a chance to be a logger on one of the most revolutionary products to hit the market in a long time. We are very excited to launch this product. Stay tuned!!
How soon?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anecdotally, Blackstones seems to be one of the very rare laxo products that actually does something, so just going by doses claimed on the label might not give one a clear picture? Didn't most laxo products test out to be mostly bunk?

Wasn't Anabolica like one of the rare laxo products that did something? Even with that, I'm not sure that it was just laxo in there, lol.
The irony..

We released labs on ours and every product we ever release, won't speak for others laxo products but TD is definitely the way to go.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The irony..

We released labs on ours and every product we ever release, won't speak for others laxo products but TD is definitely the way to go.
I didn't say that yours worked or didn't work. Even if it worked, that makes what, 2 laxo products out of the many now and before? Still rare however you slice and dice it.

I'm not even saying that Blackstone has legit laxo, I'm only pointing out anecdotal feedback that was shared with me about theirs working. The person has also used yours as well and informed me that yours didn't do much of anything for him. Regardless, I obviously didn't buy yours, Blackstones, or LGI's to try yet because I'm really unsure about this ingredient in general.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue with laxogenin, and many other obscure ingredients, is that the supply side demand and manufacturer demand has never been there in enough volume to have allow for proper QA every step of the way.

But with numerous companies coming out with the product in a relatively short time period, maybe some supplier finally has quality material on the market ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue with laxogenin, and many other obscure ingredients, is that the supply side demand and manufacturer demand has never been there in enough volume to have allow for proper QA every step of the way.

But with numerous companies coming out with the product in a relatively short time period, maybe some supplier finally has quality material on the market ;)
So what you're saying, is that once these next gen Laxogenin products come out, we can expect epic threads similar to the likes of the -epi threads...? Ooooh, balla.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
The Olympus TD laxogenin seems to be much better than the Blackstone laxogenin product from reviews we have had from our customers.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Laxogenins help to joints shouldn't be underlooked

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I've had fun with ds and i got four more bottles to go before ill try that new one i guess

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
How soon?
This will be released in the next 2 wks if it stays on track! We will start taking pre orders within the next week or so. Get ready guys. This is going to get interesting.

Thanks for your interest.

micro2000

Awards
I have a suspicion that IF laxogenin works it's through the same mechanism as ecdysterone: estrogen receptor.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin does work. It is just to what degree that is the variable. You can find many interesting studies on pubmed and europubmed about laxogenin. Ecdysterone also works when done correctly and it doesn't only work on the estrogen receptor. It is more of a glucose regulator. It increases glycogen retention and protein synthesis. It does work on the estrogen receptor but that is not the only thing it does. Dianabol also works largely on the estrogen receptor so that is not necessarily a bad thing if it is monitored.

micro2000

Awards
The estrogen pathways affect glucose metabolism as well as insulin, GH and IGF axis.

I think it's an exaggeration to state that methandrostenolone works "largely" through the estrogen receptor.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI, Secretabridge
that you tell me?
Laxogenin of quality?
I would go with Olympus Labs DermaStrength buddy. Transdermal is likely going to be the best route available to you at the moment

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
The iron forged nutrition most wanted is available for pre sale now at TGB Supplements. We have stacks up with follidrone and many other products.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could most wanted be run with ara? Asking bc I read the anti inflammatory properties of it.. Probably best to use them in separate runs?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
They should be ok run together but they should be taken at different times. They could counter act one another so I am not sure how it would work together. I am sure someone is going to end up trying it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should be ok run together but they should be taken at different times. They could counter act one another so I am not sure how it would work together. I am sure someone is going to end up trying it.
Yea I figured as much, similar to fish oil/ cissus dosing. IMO ones money and efforts would be better spent just rotating them in separate cycles. That's what I plan on doing anyway.. Gonna try it out when I finish up my xgels run. I loved EBol and if this stuff (most wanted) is half as strong, which im sure it Is, this is gonna be a winner

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin was discovered in 1996 and shown to have an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar, but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
AKA Laxogenin

This ompound has shown up as a standalone in Anabolica and Zoe's Ecdysterone.

5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen, although whether or not it is the desired laxinogen is a mystery since no lab standard for it is available, nor was it referenced within the GCMS library.

Marketing claims for this compund say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.

Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair. In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting.

It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

Drips and Drabs pulled from the Internets....

"Laxogenin does indeed have some pretty profound anti-inflammatory effects. In addition to being able to be synthesized from Diosgenin, it is a component of smilax sieboldii."

"Laxogenin is a steroidal sapogenin isolated from Smilax sieboldi. As a spirostanic analogue of the brassinosteroid - teasterone, Laxogenin is noted for it's growth promoting activity [in plants]. It has also been demonstrated to aquire [cytotoxic] properties however, to what degree, I am not sure. In contrast, Laxogenin was demonstrated to aquire antitumor-promoting activity in a two-stage lung carcinogenesis experiment."

"The best (published) study can be found in the journal Phytochemistry, 1971, vol. 10, pp 1339-1346. Again in 1989, same journal vol. 28, no. 9 pp 2509-2511 (laxogenin acetate). There is reference going back to 1965 in Chem. Pharm. Bull. 13(5), pp. 545-550 (laxogenin).

It was Syrov's paper of 1976 though, appearing in Farmakol, Toksikol that really sparked my interest. The paper is entitled, "An Experimental Study on the Anabolic Activities of 6-keto Derivatives of some natural sapogenins".

It details the 4 sapogenins (referred to as compounds 1-4 in the Soviet Union) and gives source material, results of the classic steroid model (levator ani studies) and mentions other clues critical to their use. Most of these compounds can be derived from Diosgenin (so can testosterone).

Laxogenin appears closest to Compound 2, the most desirable of these. Thermo includes it as 25R in their formulation and I very much wish it were available as a standalone. I can tell you from experience that when you get the right Laxogenin, it for sure delivers on the recovery, anti-inflammatory etc. side of things and is a superb regenerative agent.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin: What is it?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is no reference standard available last a checked, and no validated method of testing. Maybe things are different this year. This compound has popped up in products since 1996, it goes in and out of the industry like a tide, never seems to stay.

Also I have always been curious why everyone sells 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin but then references regular laxogenin

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Some refer to 5a-hydroxy laxogenin as laxogenin. This makes things more complicated.