NEW PRODUCT: Pink Magic Platinum

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
its the new supplement by usplabs that nobody's talking about. maybe people should be talking about it, i mean, its got alot of novel things going for it:

Ultimate-T and Libido Elite Complex
Lepidium Yemeni (Root) Extract

Spilanthes Acmella (Flower) Extract

Asteracantha Longfolia (Seed) Extract

Cort/Eliminate Elite Complex
Withania Somnifera (Standardized to 1.5% Withanolides) (Root) Extract (KMS66™)

Broussonetia Papyrifera (Leaf) Extract

Afamomum Melegueta (Fruit) Extract

Liver Elite Complex

Picorhiza Scrophulaniflora (Root) Extract

Milk Thistle (Seed) Extract

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
people are focusing on the toothache plant (spilantest) as it appears to be highlighted, but im interested in the orchis macula; the rats liked it: " At 200mg/kg, basal testosterone concentrations went up 386%"

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
get your 3D glasses ready kids

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
people are focusing on the toothache plant (spilantest) as it appears to be highlighted, but im interested in the orchis macula; the rats liked it: " At 200mg/kg, basal testosterone concentrations went up 386%"
Im willing to bet you that there isn't 18.2 grams of orchis macula in the supplement. (That'd be the equivalent dose that you mentioned needed for a 200lb person.)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Im willing to bet you that there isn't 18.2 grams of orchis macula in the supplement. (That'd be the equivalent dose that you mentioned needed for a 200lb person.)
well, thats a good question. i happen to know usplabs has some pretty tit extraction technology going for them. that said, the fact that it only exists at gnc raises my eyebrow that perhaps the company isnt behind it 100%.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I hope you gonna stack it with Prime. (For sick permanent gains). Lol

WEll if you have mice as pet then you can allways buy this new Pink Magic for amazing test boosting effect!

WEll done UspLabs... well done..serving garbage to people...
hahah. i actually love prime, so everything i take will be stacked with it. the markup is SO high on this product though i think they would make money even if sales came to a dead halt in the event people see immediately it doesnt deliver (another red flag)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
look, i understand people didnt respond to prime. im on the opposite end of that spectrum. i litteraly loaded 45 lb plates onto my squats after three weeks. my bench didnt go up that much for some reason, but it went up alot also. that said, i can understand your bitterness i suppose as i havent responded to compount 20 or versa-1 which i consider to be substantial lost investments

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
look, i understand people didnt respond to prime. im on the opposite end of that spectrum. i litteraly loaded 45 lb plates onto my squats after three weeks. my bench didnt go up that much for some reason, but it went up alot also. that said, i can understand your bitterness i suppose as i havent responded to compount 20 or versa-1 which i consider to be substantial lost investments

Don't you get it? If it didn't work for Danes, its all hype and won't work for anyone. And if it worked for you, its placebo.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on. Grow up!

Prime is a garbage product! If you have a little bit of knowledge about plants/herbs you will know that prime is nothing than a digestive support due to chebulic myrobalan..

So here you go. If you want to ban me, do it.
If I wanted to ban you, I could. I would rather people see your rants about the same company over and over.....and realize just how irrational you are.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and I also like the insults that you make about the AM membership as a whole...so sorry we can't pimp Clear Muscle over here.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder about this product also. Test Powder I would guess is on its way out I'd guess because of all the sales lately. Haven't heard much from Usp Labs in a long while.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
UspLabs has some good products such as cissus , modern BCAA but pink magic and prime is scam. You should actually try HMB FA
HMB FA will do nothing for those who workout 3 times in week. I can even send it to you for free (and no.. havent got it for free from muscletech. I buy my supps)..

Thats ok. I have access to things. Maybe I will gain 16lbs of muscle with the magic training program...I'll just wait for the insults about various companies to come out then tell OTHER people to grow up.

:thumbsup:

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience:
Much faster recovery..
Is it working? Well yes..i can train each musclegroup more often ..and no i am not following their workout routine
Yep...16lbs of muscle.......yet USP and other companies are scams. Wow.

changemyoil66

Awards
I tried the OG PM because a friend of mine loves it. He is bigger and stronger than me. So I tried 2 bottles years ago, it was BOGO. I got nothing out of PM. I then tried Prime and all I got was the runs for 2 weeks.

I do however like Versa-1 and C20. Those gave me results. But with the C20, I was dosing 3/3 not 2/2.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I've tried several of their products over the years and the only one I ever liked was Cissus. USPlabs seems to way, way over-hype their products! IMO

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that oxyelite pro was over hyped and didn't work.

:lol:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only tried compound 20 and it didn't do anything really for me. Probably needed a higher dose.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only tried compound 20 and it didn't do anything really for me. Probably needed a higher dose.

Their original formulator Nandi was a genius.

xhrr

Awards
the lodhra bark had some promise but the other two ingredients they sprinkled in were broken down in the gut before they could exert any action. They just needed a better formula.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that oxyelite pro was over hyped and didn't work.

:lol:
Good point, but I never buy fat burner supplements as long as ephedrine and caffeine are readily available ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the lodhra bark had some promise but the other two ingredients they sprinkled in were broken down in the gut before they could exert any action. They just needed a better formula.
Interesting I never really looked into the product they had me test it as a beta tester and the only thing they really ever told me about it was that it was an all natural supplement. I have no qualms with USP. Seems like ya either like em or hate em though.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic and C-20 were 2 of the supps that made me stop buying supplements. In that regard they had great value.
But yet you hang out on a supplement board.. hmmm..

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I wonder about this product also. Test Powder I would guess is on its way out I'd guess because of all the sales lately. Haven't heard much from Usp Labs in a long while.
yeah test powder had this ingredient i was really interested in. i never tried it because of all the other stuff in it (i cant digest taking 3gs of daa when i can get 5x the test increase from bulbine). to tell you the truth, i wouldve paid more for less. i guess thats my only conflict here; if this had the splinatest and the orchid with, say, the ingredients from the original pink magic responsible for sustaining no products, i would have bought it already. i saw a thread where usplabs was doing a blood test with someone on it and there was a small increase in test after three days, but no further updates were provided

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use to show them support but since they had those liver "issues" I kind of backed off a bit. Plus they always tell me they will hook me up with something and I never end up receiving anything.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This just looks like a bunch of stuff no ones ever heard of unfortunately. Usp has been falling off and it's unfortunate. I was dedicated user of OEP (all versions but especially dmaa) versa 1 I still enjoy a lot, original c20 was legit, original test powder was legit, prime is ok, ap and powerfull r a staple for me and super cissus is definitely quality. I do questions the consistency of the production for the multi ingredient herbal products though.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This just looks like a bunch of stuff no ones ever heard of unfortunately. Usp has been falling off and it's unfortunate. I was dedicated user of OEP (all versions but especially dmaa) versa 1 I still enjoy a lot, original c20 was legit, original test powder was legit, prime is ok, ap and powerfull r a staple for me and super cissus is definitely quality. I do questions the consistency of the production for the multi ingredient herbal products though.
Nobody ever heard of Anacyclus Pyrethrum or Cistanche Deserticola or Brassaiopsis Glomerulata or 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran either. Just saying this is common among products in this category. Most are things studied in the rodent model as well.

Oh and Spilanthes Acmella is very similar to Anacyclus Pyrethrum. What that means I have no idea. LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nobody ever heard of Anacyclus Pyrethrum or Cistanche Deserticola or Brassaiopsis Glomerulata or 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran either. Just saying this is common among products in this category. Most are things studied in the rodent model as well. Oh and Spilanthes Acmella is very similar to Anacyclus Pyrethrum. What that means I have no idea. LOL
IIRC, The Brassaiopsis is an AI.
The Anacyclus is in Anabeta Elite, & 3,4 is seen in some common test boosters.
Not overly popular, but not unknown either.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, The Brassaiopsis is an AI.
The Anacyclus is in Anabeta Elite, & 3,4 is seen in some common test boosters.
Not overly popular, but not unknown either.
You are absolutely correct but completely missed my point. Prior to them being in those products nobody ever heard of them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are absolutely correct but completely missed my point. Prior to them being in those products nobody ever heard of them.
The point was after the fact.
All that was listed has been in previous products vs. what we were talking about here.
I see what you're saying they are not overly popular.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
The point was after the fact.
All that was listed has been in previous products vs. what we were talking about here.
I see what you're saying they are not overly popular.
The stuff I listed was never heard of before it showed up in a new product (Anabeta, Cistimax, Triazole and ActivaTe). Now all are popular or gaining popularity. Thats all I'm saying. Don't dismiss something because you haven't heard of it. Thats not directed at you just in general. I have no idea if Pink Magic will be effective but I do like some of the components of it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody ever heard of Anacyclus Pyrethrum or Cistanche Deserticola or Brassaiopsis Glomerulata or 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran either. Just saying this is common among products in this category. Most are things studied in the rodent model as well.

Oh and Spilanthes Acmella is very similar to Anacyclus Pyrethrum. What that means I have no idea. LOL
True. I guess my hesitation or speculation would come from the fact that it's usp. A year or two ago i would have never felt this way. In that regard, it's unfortunate.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i wouldve gave it a shot but damn definitely not for 100 bucks. im trying to get the new iphone

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldve gave it a shot but damn definitely not for 100 bucks. im trying to get the new iphone
What lol where is it 100$ I wouldn't pay 100 for any natty sup. even if they suddenly jacked my favorites up I would say take a hike and invest in some quality gear at that point

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
at GNC! priced at 99.99 memebrs get it for 84.99.... lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at GNC! priced at 99.99 memebrs get it for 84.99.... lol

Just wait for the "brahs" at your local gym to bring in a bottle. You can just swipe it when they are doing their hour long "arm workout". You know they will have it sitting there along with there phone and pre workout. They will be too damn busy looking at themselves in the mirror to even notice!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
What lol where is it 100$ I wouldn't pay 100 for any natty sup. even if they suddenly jacked my favorites up I would say take a hike and invest in some quality gear at that point
Yeah. Thats the whole problem. There was a product cslled tt 750 that nobody heard if by usplabs. I found it on some site i usually never shop, but no one else had it. I took it and nothing happened. It dissappeared before i ever had a chance to catch it at np etc. The point is that there appears to be a limited rollout strategy here instead of a "we are confident everyone is going to go ape over this stuff" strategy. If users hate it, it dissappears, but not after folks shell 90 bucks a bottle, which makes the run twice as successful. That said, believe it or not folks, the orginal pink magic is still sold. Batches are still available from individuals that are somehow always within expiration, And there are alot of people in this country paying 90 bucks a bottle for it. I actually loved the original. Im not sure thst there is any similarity between the two however. Imo, massularia has benefits that stem from alkaloids beyond what the small increase in test provides, and the muscle hardness and insane libido users took it for came from the n.o. sustaining ingredients which arent in the new version. Frankly, the only connection between the two i can find is the potential of drawing on the crowd that is already paying 90 bucks for the original in hopes that the name alone will get them to buy it. This all said, if the original came out at 35 bucks a bottle with some agmatine added, i think it would be a huge seller.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
The stuff I listed was never heard of before it showed up in a new product (Anabeta, Cistimax, Triazole and ActivaTe). Now all are popular or gaining popularity. Thats all I'm saying. Don't dismiss something because you haven't heard of it. Thats not directed at you just in general. I have no idea if Pink Magic will be effective but I do like some of the components of it.
I couldnt agree with this sentiment more. Usplabs is doing something innovative here. This industry could use people like that. Its a huge risk changing things up like that, since people down what they dont slready know, and if you are successful, other companies can just take your idea and run with it legally. I talk to guys who seem to demand pharmaceutical grade product research, and who, yet, dont want to then pay the 3000% markup big pharma entitles itself to for doing that research. It takes orchid-swollen testes to introduce more alternatives like this to us. Its not a bad thing

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT750 $90 a bottle?. Where are you shopping?. I found it a while back for $12 a bottle and free shipping. Didn't do much more than regular Trib and that's all it was/is.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pink magic and C-20 were 2 of the supps that made me stop buying supplements. In that regard they had great value.
I laughed for real at that.

I know there products have some hit and miss feedback, but at the very least I applaud them for unique and innovative formulas that arent just "me-too" type products.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
TT750 $90 a bottle?. Where are you shopping?. I found it a while back for $12 a bottle and free shipping. Didn't do much more than regular Trib and that's all it was/is.
Nah, the original pink magic is going for that. No reserve bid and it climbs to 90 every time

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original pink magic first batch worked.. Every bottle after that I got ZERO response.. Several try's over a year.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I didn't feel anything from tt750 either. Waste of 19 bucks.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic or pink elephant ;)

Got prime lined up for my natty run in pct, got 240 tabs for around $30 so had to go for it, just to see what it's like.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to reading the feedback on this stuff... It's quite unfortunate that I have no use for this myself.

well, thats a good question. i happen to know usplabs has some pretty tit extraction technology going for them. that said, the fact that it only exists at gnc raises my eyebrow that perhaps the company isnt behind it 100%.
It's just a GNC exclusive product for now. Other USPlabs products have been released the same way, so it's nothing new. Never fear, it will be available elsewhere soon enough, and I imagine for a good deal less. ;)

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to reading the feedback on this stuff... It's quite unfortunate that I have no use for this myself.

It's just a GNC exclusive product for now. Other USPlabs products have been released the same way, so it's nothing new. Never fear, it will be available elsewhere soon enough, and I imagine for a good deal less. ;)
ive seen some sellers saying theyll have it for 49.99. hey, last i knew usp was testing someones blood for increases in testosterone on this. the posts ended at day three. any sweet sweet updates on that?