USP Labs Test Powder \ PES Anabeta

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Hi i'm currently using Test Powder (1st week). I've received a bottle of PES Anabeta as a gift. Can i stack'em together or it's better to start Anabeta after the test powder cycle? thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can be stacked.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi i'm currently using Test Powder (1st week). I've received a bottle of PES Anabeta as a gift. Can i stack'em together or it's better to start Anabeta after the test powder cycle? thanks
Great stack I have used it myself, should have some serious muscle fullness using both

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stack, the two work well together.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that it's a great stack; however, if you haven't run them solo, you may want to consider 2 separate runs so you can determine how you respond to each product individually.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stack em amd get ready for the gains!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that it's a great stack; however, if you haven't run them solo, you may want to consider 2 separate runs so you can determine how you respond to each product individually.
I'd do as Breezy said.

I will say I did run a log on that stack though and really liked it. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do as Breezy said. I will say I did run a log on that stack though and really liked it. :)
This stack had very solid feedback. I do remember that log. :)

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I've just took my first 2 caps of Anabeta on my first meal after Good Morning - Squats and Sumo Deads! Now i'm just sittin' here waitin' for dem gainz!!! lol seriously thanks for all the responses i hope i will have good results with this stack!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem man. Keep us posted on dem gainz! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro! Kill it. Keep us posted as Breezy mentioned. :)