Conqu3r has no effect for me...why?

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking preworkouts for years, and I'm a dedicated and serious lifter, about to become a CPT.

The most recent preworkouts I've had have been

- Hyper max (on second tub, my favorite of the bunch by far)
- Max Out (subpar preworkout at best)
- Ritual (ok for pumps)
- Conquer (iforce brand, not too great)
- Conqu3r (supplement in question)

I'll choose whichever pre I want for my workout, cycling almost daily depending on how I feel. I take a preworkout 5x a week and take my stim breaks as needed. I also may stack with focus xt, gms, and hemavol if I feel the need.

After my first tub of Hypermax, I decided to try out Conqu3r. I had high expectations because the profile is extensive and basically covers every base in a strong way.

I've taken Conqu3r 4x preworkout, and 2x just to assess how it made me feel. I've taken it by itself all but once, when I stacked it with focus xt. So far I have never felt any effect from this preworkout besides the beta alanine tingles. It makes no sense. And please don't say I need a stim break, because when I take hypermax I get great focus, energy, and pump, and I can at least feel the other pres as well.

Answers anyone? Or am I just a non responder or something?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will say HyperMax is a very STRONG pre workout so if thats your favorite your def. a high stim guy, however even being high stim guy id expect you to notice something on Conqu3r.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I love Hypermax - It is fantastic. Glad to hear you enjoy it. How many scoops of Hypermax are you using?

I also like Conqu3r. It is dosed extremely well and the performance ingredients (like hypermax) is a huge bonus. Are you using a full scoop? I do find Hypermax harder hitting depending on dosage, but I also get a jolt from Conqu3r.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
this term never fails to tickle me :rolleyes:
I know it's a silly term but I didn't know how else to put it lol kinda how enhanced almost made me feel like I was about to die, yet some others were 3 scooping it without even a buzz

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I love Hypermax - It is fantastic. Glad to hear you enjoy it. How many scoops of Hypermax are you using? I also like Conqu3r. It is dosed extremely well and the performance ingredients (like hypermax) is a huge bonus. Are you using a full scoop? I do find Hypermax harder hitting depending on dosage, but I also get a jolt from Conqu3r.
Ive been taking 2 scoops, now I've dropped to 1.5 scoops with one of my 3 doses of 25mg ephedrine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been using stims without a break?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking 2 scoops, now I've dropped to 1.5 scoops with one of my 3 doses of 25mg ephedrine.
1.5 scoops of Hypermax + Ephedrine must be strong!

It just sounds like you respond better to the stimulant complex in Hypermax, which includes the Beta-PEA, Hordenine, Higenamine, and Rauwolscine. Definitely a bit different than conqu3r and I'm sure some will like it more/less.