Flex Lewis... Whats he Got in The Works?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably be like most other famous bodybuilder lines. Whack. Never know I guess...but that would be my initial guess. Obviously a topical rub?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like the pros were doing this when they retired, now it's while they are competing. Maybe being under contract is too much for them? I can't think of a reason for the huge explosion of current pro lines.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No idea, does look like a rub, but curious what he does have up his sleeve.. Saw this trailer and found it interesting.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
^ Less of the money will go towards the supp company's and more towards them.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like the pros were doing this when they retired, now it's while they are competing. Maybe being under contract is too much for them? I can't think of a reason for the huge explosion of current pro lines.
Money, pure and simple.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're spending the same amount of time training and such, but they get to be the face and make good scratch for not doing much. Like Jamie Lee Curtis and the poop yogurt, lol.

bobby1k2001

Awards
Didn't he just sign with bsn? Maybe one of their new lines?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
They're spending the same amount of time training and such, but they get to be the face and make good scratch for not doing much. Like Jamie Lee Curtis and the poop yogurt, lol.
this

you think these guys actually commit any time to their "brand"?
stallone didn't know what the fck was in his line, just hired a bunch of ppl to put sh1t together and knock it out, while sly made a cool training vid and attached it to the marketing efforts...

c'mon guys .. it's all about the benjamins

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this

stallone didn't know what the fck was in his line, just hired a bunch of ppl to put sh1t together and knock it out, while sly made a cool training vid and attached it to the marketing efforts...

So true. In b4 some prop blended junk with his name on it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this

True, didn't think of thar. He'll hire some random guys to make a formula and since it has his name on it, people will buy it, even if it's junk. Also, there is no pressure of the contract from the supplement company.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The small topical applicator he seemed to be applying in areas that separation would be looked for. Perhaps some kind of topical diuretic type product?

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
this

Yup.

One of the main pplz that sly hired was actually Marc Lobliner. The only Pro that I know that actually has a bit of say in their lineup is Big Ronnie, but that's only because he's retired now.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yup. One of the main pplz that sly hired was actually Marc Lobliner. The only Pro that I know that actually has a bit of say in their lineup is Big Ronnie, but that's only because he's retired now.
This is true! Ronnie is very involved in his company. I deal with supp companies all day long and it is nice to see that the guy who's name is on the line is actually involved with the products.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
This is true! Ronnie is very involved in his company. I deal with supp companies all day long and it is nice to see that the guy who's name is on the line is actually involved with the products.
Jay and Ronnies stuff is at least decent, look at phils lol or some of the other guys poverty line up's they clearly care less about.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Dorian's line still around? I think he had one, but don't think it did too well.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Is Dorian's line still around? I think he had one, but don't think it did too well.
sure is - they actually have added to the line
http://www.dorianyatesnutrition.com/
I don't think it ever did "poorly", but it's not one of your mainstream lines here in the states for sure

One of the main pplz that sly hired was actually Marc Lobliner. The only Pro that I know that actually has a bit of say in their lineup is Big Ronnie, but that's only because he's retired now.
this guy is in the know..not too many ppl know that about lobliner
Instone was actually a nice line, pretty well-made, just a bit overpriced and marketed pathetically poorly