AT2+Norcodrene+Forsk95+RK+ECCg +Coffee = win?

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Doing CBL and looking for a fat burning stack to run and this seems to cover all the pathways for fat loss. My concern is the extraneous caffeine from coffee. Trying to get back to my old USAPL competition weight with an 8 week cut while staying strong.

I have run AT2 at 2 caps AM, 1 cap Pre WO with 4 cups coffee AM(2 cups spaced 2.5hrs) and 2 cups coffee Pre WO. Also ran the original formula of OEP and AT2 at 3 caps daily each with no problems. I am pretty stim tolerant and have never had any side effects from Yohimbe HCL/its derivatives, nor have any trouble sleeping having 2-3 cups coffee ~4-5 hours before bed.

Would it be ok to keep having 1 cup coffee AM and 1 cup coffee pre WO? I have no estimate of caffeine content of the coffee other than I use 1.5tbsp ground coffee per 6oz water.

Planned dosing would be working up to this:

Upon waking:
2 caps Norcodrene
1 cap Alpha T2
50mg Forskolin-95
1.5g NP Raspberry Ketones
400mg NOW Green Tea Extract

One hour after waking:
1 cup coffee

9.5 hours after waking:
1 cap Norcodrene
2 cap Alpha T2
50mg Forskolin-95
1.5g NP Raskperry Ketones
400mg NOW Green Tea Extract

10 hours after waking(omitted on non-workout days):
1 cup coffee

This would result in a total daily caffeine load of ~625mg on workout days and ~500mg on non

I will begin Norco & Alpha T2 at 1 cap AM / 1 cap PM and build

Other relevant info:
Age: 27; Weight: ~208; BF: 12-14%; BP upon waking: ~105/~65; RHR: ~55-57 with allllll da caffeine.

I know someone here has run Norco with Bronkaid and seemed to do fine, so surely an extra 200-350mg of caffeine split into two doses over 8+ hours is ok? Right? Haha. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would cut the alpha t2 cap from the upon waking bracket and also cut the norcodrene cap from the 9.5hrs bracket.

So it would be 2 caps norcodrene upon waking and 2 caps alpha t2 9.5hrs later

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with Josh. I'd add that you should just start low with dosing (as you seem to be planning on doing) if you do decide to keep the coffee.

We don't recommend extra caffeine with Norcodrene and you may find you won't need it with the sustained energy it provides. :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the Green Tea or Raspberry Ketones are necessary to be honest. The coffee shouldn't be needed either depending on stim tolerance.

Norco + F95 is fantastic on its own. Add in AT2 and you have a wonderful stack.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Quick follow-up question regarding the 2:2 Norco/AT2 stack you guys recommend vs the 1:2 Alphamine/AT2 AM — 2:1 Alphamine/AT2 that I've seen many run and suggested by a few PES reps as well:

Is the lower suggested dosing of 4 total Norco/AT2 vs the 6 total Alphamine/AT2 due to higher yohimbine content in the Norco vs the Alphamine?

RE: the coffee — I just really like coffee haha.

The green tea and raspberry ketones I just have lying around and figure I'd toss them in for whatever minimal impact they may have.

haiz69 best of luck with the DPT; I graduated '11

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most I suggest is a combined serving of 4 per day. Some take more, most take less. Have you tried these products before? Norcodrene is plenty on its own and combined with AT2 you are going to have more than enough. Give them a try first at a lower dose and see how it goes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
daniel35 Supplements 15