SNS Glycophase....f that sh1t

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya so I ingested some glycophase like any other day and then about 5 minutes later I open my stove to reveal some awesome cookies I just made (oatmeal of course ) and POOF. I blow out this green smoke, eyes watery as hell, can barley see, throat burns and my nostrils feel like i snorted some ****ing coke mixed with the hottest hot sauce you can possibly find.

I was clearing my nostrils with a nettie pot and blowing my ****ing nose, dark green ****, aka the powder in glycophase, kept coming and coming.

My god, wtf happened? Now the back of my throat burns and swallowing / breathing in my nose burns as well. Swallowing is comparable to when I had strep throat, very scratchy and pretty unfun to eat right now.

Thanks SNS, I </3 you guys.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of curious as to how I can some how neutralize this powder. It seems acidic so flush nostrils with sodium bicarbonate? Someone toss me ideas I'm dying.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Antacids
Down a casein shake
Yoghurt, milk
Glutamine

Chug water

I had this before with RK caps

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Antacids
Down a casein shake
Yoghurt, milk
Glutamine

Chug water

I had this before with RK caps
On it. That's what I get for not drinking water with my pills -___- . thanks driven.

Pepto helps the throat. Now I just need to wash out my nostrils again.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On it. That's what I get for not drinking water with my pills -___- . thanks driven. Pepto helps the throat. Now I just need to wash out my nostrils again.
Yeah I will never take a burner or GDA without a full glass of water again

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How long did it take for your nostrils to stop burning?
Any capped product can do this. It used to happen to me alot in the past with uncut lol.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any capped product can do this. It used to happen to me alot in the past with uncut lol.
i figured but i never thought it would happen tbh. lol, reality check :D all iswell now. Man that was painful.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's happened to me plenty of times, I guess it just never bothered me that bad.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Damn, I've had a few times where I only took a couple swigs when I took a capsule and felt like it was stuck in my throat for a few minutes. I now know, get water ASAP if that happens again. Hahaha