Olympus Labs Conqu3r question

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Just got a tub from NP and when I stook it , its seem clumped up. Now don't want to open it right now cause I have too many pres opened ATM.
But has anybody else experienced this with it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe a few members have also seen this as it may be the Cit Mal clumping together. Its not an issue in the least as I took a butter knife stirred and now scoop and go with no issues. No proving what temp it could have been stored at in shipping but it doesn't take away from the effects one bit.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shake it up and store it in the fridge, should help due to heat/moisture being exposed into the product. That is common in pre-workout and intra-workout products with larger doses of CM (clumping) and has happened in things like Xtend (intra-workout) for example.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Figured it had to do something with CM but as it hasn't been opened and from from exp date....just makes me wonder.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought a tub when it was first released...was frick'n amazing. just got another tub, took a scoop...nothing. tried 2 scoops (should be crazy)...nothing.

how's anyone elses experience on this?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine was a bit clumpy also, but man this stuff is good. Only decent pre I have taken since original Craze.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub when it was first released...was frick'n amazing. just got another tub, took a scoop...nothing. tried 2 scoops (should be crazy)...nothing.

Idk, if you can't feel 600mg caffiene maybe a stim break is in order.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Thats odd as one scoop still gives decent pump effects for myself and ive tried 1.5 scoops before and found it a bit much. This was from a a recently bought tub during the sale last month.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Mine is also clumpy, but no worries. Taste has grown on me. I can't use on chest day because pump is too intense for bench. Definitely lasts longer than prejym as i crash 6 hours later usually, buy now I last about 8-9 without coffee.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a tub it was also clumped together, I used it for 1 work-out and based on that 1 work-out I think it is my new favorite !

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got a tub it was also clumped together, I used it for 1 work-out and based on that 1 work-out I think it is my new favorite !
New favorite. I like the sound of that;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Amp Citrate makes larger doses of caffeine feel milder.
I have absolutely noticed this. Never really thought too much about it, but you are correct.