cm 2

1. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

cm 2

has aynyone tried this new creatine product or can someone tell me if this is what i think it is ?...:
    cm2 is the wolds first creatine product that was molecularly modified by a process that is known as esterification..........cm2 overcomes the pitfalls of acidity environment in the stomack via its precise methyl atachment inside the creatine molecule making it permanently resistant to creatinine breakdown that usually accompanies regular creatine mono. .by useing a creatine-methyl-ester (found only in cm2)athletes can now reap the benefits of creatine with only 1/10th of th regular clinical dose.

now is this like a 17aa creatine ??

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i don't trust anyone that spells stomach incorrectly
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I can't spell, so that doesn't bother me too bad but it does sound funny that it's a methyl ester. It's not perm resistant to acid either, and would form methanol upon hydrolysis. Are you sure it's not the ethyl ester? That sounds less toxic. Reg creatine makes my kidneys scream after a few months. I just can't do it anymore, only pre-w/o form now on. The risk of stone formation and constant infection just isn't worth it to me.
    •   

4. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

THE POST I'VE MADE ABOVE IS WORD FOR WORD FROM A PRINTOUT THAT IV'E MADE BEFORE THEY END UP PULLING THIS ****TY TOXIC TRASH FROM THE SHELF.BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE PART ABOUT IT TURNING TO METHANOL ALSO TOXIC TO THE LIVER[LIVER DAMAGE] oh sorry about the cap key stuck again...if anybody is interested the product is CM2 by SANN ......i wouldnt recommend anyone buying this **** and if you have it... thro it away .
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree, don't use a methyl ester of creatine for sure, just stay hydrated for a few more weeks before you stress yourself with anything else, and trash the rest of that crap! Actually, you could save it and get a lawyer, because that sounds really stupid for a company to release such a potentially dangerous product, even though it sounds like it would work, the ethyl ester is the only responsible way to go here.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

There was a discussion over at BB.com about this. According to San the methyl is that of a carbonated drink or some crap, and is not any more toxic. They chose this over the Ethyl Ester b/c of the possible legal implications of it being patented. Anyway you can buy the bulk Ethyl form for much cheaper, and you know it's more safe as well, just stay away.

7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I don't see the need to add the methyl. CEE works just fine, and there aren't any questions about it's toxicity.
  8. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I agree, don't use a methyl ester of creatine for sure, just stay hydrated for a few more weeks before you stress yourself with anything else, and trash the rest of that crap! Actually, you could save it and get a lawyer, because that sounds really stupid for a company to release such a potentially dangerous product, even though it sounds like it would work, the ethyl ester is the only responsible way to go here.
    thats what i say thers no need for a methyl ester im drinkin a lot of water every day and i think im slowly feeling better maybe 3-4 weeks more but after another week or so im going to get the doc to do an ultra sound to see if anything is screwed up ! if it is im thinkin about the lawyer thing ....another note im sure there are other people like myself that have gotten the same problem from this particular product ...all i can say is dont buy it and if you have thro it out for your own good.
  9. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I don't see the need to add the methyl. CEE works just fine, and there aren't any questions about it's toxicity.
    actually i meant to try that cee but i had a brain fart and ordered that methyl **** by mistake...and what a bad mistake it was..!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALCAR-CM--Break your CARDIO THRESHOLD!!!
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 04:00 PM
  2. CM vs. NO vs. NO MALATE
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM