Mega Mass Stack!

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Can one stack Dermacrine, Endosurge, Formabolic AND Anabeta Elite for 4-8 weeks?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can one stack Dermacrine, Endosurge, Formabolic AND Anabeta Elite for 4-8 weeks?

One COULD, but I personally would probably leave the Dermacrine out of this one and use it as a base for another stack. IF dermacrine converts to testosterone in a high enough amount as its speculated to, it would negate the testosterone boosting effects of the other products substantially.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge and Formabolic both reduce SHBG... so pick one or the other. Personally I'd go with forma.

ABE increases anabolism, so it can be run with forma (doing a bit of that at the moment). And dermacrine seems to help with test boosting, but test boosting supplements including dermacrine will not push you past supra-physiological levels.

I like the idea of forma and ABE. Pick up some ArA and you're gtg. Leave out the derma.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
some solid advice in here - I like engineer's idea above..

OP - more is not always better! throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see what sticks, only makes a mess and further complicates your ability to grasp what truly works for you, and what does not