H:VOL has arrived! Get ready to Swell the Cell!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HVOL.jpg

ALLMAX® brings H:VOL and it will change the way you train forever and the landscape of muscle growth technology will never be the same.

H:VOL is the latest in pump technology - an ultra concentrated powder version of our popular HEMANOVOL!

GET A FULL, DRY AND VASCULAR LOOK IN THE GYM
POWER THE PUMP WITHOUT STIMS
MUSCLE GROWTH FOCUS
PROVEN TESTED UNIQUE INGREDIENTS

H:VOL is formulated with 3 key ingredient matrices:

-Nitric Oxide Enhancement Matrix
-Cell Volumization Matrix
-Strength/Endurance Matrix

As always, ALLMAX brings you a formula that is packed with only the highest quality, clinically tested, patent protected ingredients. And of course, no proprietary blends here! So you know exactly what you're getting in each serving.

Each serving provides Nitrosigine® (Inositol Stabilised Arginine Silicate), AgmaPure® (Agmatine Sulfate), HydroMax[SUP]TM[/SUP] (65% Glycerol Powder), and RC-NOS® (Std. to 98% Rutaecarpine).

Only 5 calories and 1 gram of carbs, H:VOL comes in 2 delicious and unique flavors: Green Apple Martini and Dragon Fruit

Get ready to Swell the Cell!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now available! I've already seen this at one e-tailer already... with more to come soon.

Also, if you haven't already, follow @teamallmax on instagram and twitter. This isn't a promo thread, but there's currently a #SWELLTHECELL promo going on, so go like and follow for a chance to be one of the first to get your hands on H:VOL!

We'll of course be bringing our loyal Anabolic Minds community a promo just for you guys shortly... so who wants some H:VOL???

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in! Saw that the other day, the stim free pump category have some challange with this bad boy

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any logging opportunity comming for this bad boy?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any logging opportunity comming for this bad boy?
Hmm, maybe... let's see if we can't drum up some interest in this thread. If we can, I might be able to convince the boss man.

Who wants to see a H:VOL log promo??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might give this a try

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Definitely interested. Been looking for a stim free pre for a bit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like how they pretty much named it the same as another stim free pump product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I not up for doing a full blown log, I would review it though.
Curious to see how it stacks up against hemavol & other pump products.
That name though...

I would try the green apple flavor.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I noticed that too. It's a great name though, just very similar
Lol H-Vol could be a short form for both the other big nonstim products (as talked about here on AM)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like how they pretty much named it the same as another stim free pump product.
Thanks for the interest fellas!

H:VOL is our 2nd generation pump & pre-workout formulation of our tablet product, HemaNOvol, which has been around for quite some time now. You can learn about that product here:

http://www.allmaxnutrition.com/products-type/hemanovol/

We have significantly revamped the formula this go around, and provided a powdered version for convenience (I personally prefer drinking my pre's), so H:VOL is a natural evolution.

We're pretty excited for the AM community to give this a shot.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will there be any samples of this? I saw slogan Swell the Cell on Allmax's twitter...pretty catchy!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will there be any samples of this? I saw slogan Swell the Cell on Allmax's twitter...pretty catchy!
Well, let's take a quick and dirty AM poll...

Which flavor of H:VOL would you be most interested in trying?

Green apple martini or Dragon fruit?

X

xhrr

Awards
I not up for doing a full blown log, I would review it though. Curious to see how it stacks up against hemavol & other pump products. That name though... I would try the green apple flavor.
Smfh at that name

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, let's take a quick and dirty AM poll...

Which flavor of H:VOL would you be most interested in trying?

Green apple martini or Dragon fruit?
Definitely Dragon Fruit since it is new and seems more exotic.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dragon fruit for sure

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are welcome to explore our website for more details. I'm sure you would change your mind after you discover HemaNOvol came first. You may also find a court decision ruling in ALLMAX favor on the matter as well.

Our original product did not see as much hype as the other product closely named to ours therefore the first thought is we "copied" the name when in fact we trademarked the name prior to the creation of the other product. It was ruled in our favor that we have all rights and their name was too close to the originator, HemaNOvol.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome to explore our website for more details. I'm sure you would change your mind after you discover HemaNOvol came first. You may also find a court decision ruling in ALLMAX favor on the matter as well. Our original product did not see as much hype as the other product closely named to ours therefore the first thought is we "copied" the name when in fact we trademarked the name prior to the creation of the other product. It was ruled in our favor that we have all rights and their name was too close to the originator, HemaNOvol.
Interesting, well nicely done, I'm very interested in trying this!! :) dragon fruit btw ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't care for the name nor who copied who. Lol. As long as it's good that's what I care

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I don't care for the name nor who copied who. Lol. As long as it's good that's what I care
Meh debatable. I view the copy of a name as a company trying to ride on the tailcoats of another company, which normally indicates they have a less superior product. My opinion.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meh debatable. I view the copy of a name as a company trying to ride on the tailcoats of another company, which normally indicates they have a less superior product. My opinion.
Allmax did come out with it before IF

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dragon fruit, sounds tasty on its own but would probably mix fine with a stim PWO

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
That's one strange opinion.
Mostly evolved from products outside supplements though, so may not apply to much to this industry. Maybe I didn't do a good job of explaining :(

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
So you like paying more just for a name and a shiny label?.
That's actually the exact opposite of what I was trying to put across. If I liked that, I'd be posting on that other forum, they like shiny things over there. I'm here for no bs supps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's actually the exact opposite of what I was trying to put across. If I liked that, I'd be posting on that other forum, they like shiny things over there. I'm here for no bs supps.

Alright then. I don't want to hijack the thread anymore. H:VOL for everyone!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
See below! Sorry for the formatting.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 5
Total Carbohydrates 1 g < 1%

NITRIC OXIDE ENHANCEMENT MATRIX
Citrulline Malate 2:1 1,253 mg †
Nitrosigine® (Inositol Stabilised Arginine Silicate) 750 mg †
Agmapure® (Agmatine Sulfate) 575 mg †
L-Valine (Instantized) 380 mg †
Norvaline 100 mg †
Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinic Acid) 32 mg 160%
Vitamin B9 (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 1 mg 250%

CELL VOLUMIZATION MATRIX
Taurine 2,500 mg †
HydroMax™ (65% Glycerol Powder) 1,147 mg †
L-Ornithine HCl 60 mg †

STRENGTH / ENDURANCE MATRIX
Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Std. to 20% Theobromine) 150 mg †
RC-NOS® (Std. to 98% Rutaecarpine) 25 mg †
Policosanol (60% Octacosanol) 9 mg †
Alright then. I don't want to hijack the thread anymore. H:VOL for everyone!
I like the way you think! :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would Love To Try The Dragon fruit

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate to be negative but the citrulline malate at a little over 1200mg? That seems very low

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hate to be negative but the citrulline malate at a little over 1200mg? That seems very low
Citrulline Malate is made up of two products.

Citrulline & Malate

Citrulline being the particle one desires and Malate, though it serves it's purpose, you do not need a lot of.

That being said we are at a 2:1 ration Citrulline to Malate. If a company does not show a 2:1 ratio they have two other options...

Either 1:1 ratio, giving you more abundance of the tartness for Malate or 1:2 ratio meanimg you have 66% Malate to 33% Citrulline...

It is your choice whether you want the real benefits or a watered down version where you only get 1/2-1/3 what you paid for.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate is made up of two products. Citrulline & Malate Citrulline being the particle one desires and Malate, though it serves it's purpose, you do not need a lot of. That being said we are at a 2:1 ration Citrulline to Malate. If a company does not show a 2:1 ratio they have two other options... Either 1:1 ratio, giving you more abundance of the tartness for Malate or 1:2 ratio meanimg you have 66% Malate to 33% Citrulline... It is your choice whether you want the real benefits or a watered down version where you only get 1/2-1/3 what you paid for.
But fact remains that it's still a very low dose of citrulline, any specific reasoning for this?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn awesome looking formula! Im in!
Appreciate the support! I think if people take a look at the formula, you'll see it's packed with pump enhancing, volumizing ingredients. This formula is truly more than the sum of its parts.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
But fact remains that it's still a very low dose of citrulline, any specific reasoning for this?
836mg of Citrulline 417mg malate 2:1 in a bonded form yields higher positive results than Citrulline Malate in any other ratio. More specifically ours is bonded whole most others are not in a bonded form due to the cost.

Plus all ingredients are amplified by the RC:NOS

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
836mg of Citrulline 417mg malate 2:1 in a bonded form yields higher positive results than Citrulline Malate in any other ratio. More specifically ours is bonded whole most others are not in a bonded form due to the cost.

Plus all ingredients are amplified by the RC:NOS
Ok ok you know your chit! Lol&#55357;&#56841;

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
836mg of Citrulline 417mg malate 2:1 in a bonded form yields higher positive results than Citrulline Malate in any other ratio. More specifically ours is bonded whole most others are not in a bonded form due to the cost. Plus all ingredients are amplified by the RC:NOS
Makes sense thanks :)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
how much agmatine per serving?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Posted on previous page 575mg ag sulfate.

Looks pretty decent dosed at two servings. Would love to try the green apple martini.
ya not bad i usually take 1500mg per workout

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting to see how the poll comes out.

2 pretty cool flavors and what appears to be pretty solid product

My vote would be Dragonfruit