After Norco what pre do you recommend?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I'm about to finish up Norco before I have to take a 4 week break from therms. I will start on AT2 next week (decided to wait to take after Norco). I also work out early mornings. What pre do you recommend that will give me good energy but allow me to still take it while I'm supposed to be off therms for 4 weeks.

Thanks all!

T

TrainPsycho

Awards
I'm about to finish up Norco before I have to take a 4 week break from therms. I will start on AT2 next week (decided to wait to take after Norco). I also work out early mornings. What pre do you recommend that will give me good energy but allow me to still take it while I'm supposed to be off therms for 4 weeks.

Thanks all!
Did you leave a review for norcodrene?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Do you still want a stimulant pre-workout?

I would suggest taking a look at Olympus Labs Conqu3r or Performax Labs Hypermax. Alternatively, if you want a more fat-burner focused product, you could stay inside the PES family and look at alphamine, which I particularly like with some added carnitine.

Conqu3r and Hypermax both have extremely strong stimulant complexes and well-dosed performance enhancing ingredients. Have you used a product with AMP Citrate yet?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks all for the suggestions. I'm thinking I should take the 4 weeks off of stims since I will be completing almost 8 weeks of Norco. I'll take a look at what you all suggested. Thanks again

S

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Nitramine + High Volume = pump city and focus for days. and only 150mg of caffeine per scoop in Nitramine, it's definitely not a "crack" powder so to speak.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks all!
How long were you on stimulants? You dont "have" to take a stim break after X amount of time.

To follow up, I would recommend something like alphamine taken as needed if you're only looking for energy, simply because its a powder so you can take as little or as much as you need at any given time. Any powder stimulant would suffice in this situation, however I think the alphamine would fit well with your goals since it sounds like you're dieting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought only us Alphamine Addicts would go from 8 weeks norco straight into Alphamine lol. If you are looking for a MILD stim that still has fat burning properties my favorite is Fitmax. It is a powder as well so you can adjust the dose. Right now there is a sick price of $18.81 if you buy two. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/performax-labs/fitmax-50-servings.html
agreed. Fitmax is a nice mild option as well. Hypermax on the other hand ;) that's not so mild but is so wonderful.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought only us Alphamine Addicts would go from 8 weeks norco straight into Alphamine lol. If you are looking for a MILD stim that still has fat burning properties my favorite is Fitmax. It is a powder as well so you can adjust the dose. Right now there is a sick price of $18.81 if you buy two. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/performax-labs/fitmax-50-servings.html
agreed. Fitmax is a nice mild option as well. Hypermax on the other hand ;) that's not so mild but is so wonderful.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
How long were you on stimulants? You dont "have" to take a stim break after X amount of time.

To follow up, I would recommend something like alphamine taken as needed if you're only looking for energy, simply because its a powder so you can take as little or as much as you need at any given time. Any powder stimulant would suffice in this situation, however I think the alphamine would fit well with your goals since it sounds like you're dieting.
Thanks for the response. I've always just followed the recommendations on the bottles that after "x" weeks then take "x" weeks off. I guess I never really questioned why and just did it. What would be the reason then? You mentioned I don't "have" to take a break.

In case of Norco I will be nearing 8 weeks soon. I was going to jump into AT2 next but now wonder if I should wait for some weeks then start up Norco again stacked with AT2 (this morning I put a thread asking that question).

I've used original Alphamine way back when. I liked it. I'll look at it again, however perhaps may also look into a milder stim while I come off of Norco.

Thanks again

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I've always just followed the recommendations on the bottles that after "x" weeks then take "x" weeks off. I guess I never really questioned why and just did it. What would be the reason then? You mentioned I don't "have" to take a break.

In case of Norco I will be nearing 8 weeks soon. I was going to jump into AT2 next but now wonder if I should wait for some weeks then start up Norco again stacked with AT2 (this morning I put a thread asking that question).

I've used original Alphamine way back when. I liked it. I'll look at it again, however perhaps may also look into a milder stim while I come off of Norco.

Thanks again
Understood. Yeah, it might be a good idea to take a break from caffeine just so you dont develop a strong dependence on it. Personally, I would just use the Alpha-T2 during this off cycle from stimulants, and just drink coffee on an as needed basis when you absolutely need it. Alpha-T2 does provide a bit of caffeine free energy, so it should be enough to get you through everything.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree that after 8 weeks of Norcodrene you should take a 4 week break, as well as something like Alphamine.

Alpha-T2 + Forskolin-95 would be my recommendation. Throw in TTA-500 would be solid as well.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Agree that after 8 weeks of Norcodrene you should take a 4 week break, as well as something like Alphamine.

Alpha-T2 + Forskolin-95 would be my recommendation. Throw in TTA-500 would be solid as well.
Thanks all for the replies!

I have another question as I think I'm confusing myself. I will plan to take the 4 week break after I finish the last few caps of Norco. I see folks recommend to move forward with AT2 afterwards. (I like the suggestion of Forskolin too). Let's say I immediately go with 8 weeks of At2. Can I jump back into Norco afterwards or do I need a 4 week break from everything (ie Norco and AT2)? Hope that made sense.

Thanks again.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for the replies!

I have another question as I think I'm confusing myself. I will plan to take the 4 week break after I finish the last few caps of Norco. I see folks recommend to move forward with AT2 afterwards. (I like the suggestion of Forskolin too). Let's say I immediately go with 8 weeks of At2. Can I jump back into Norco afterwards or do I need a 4 week break from everything (ie Norco and AT2)? Hope that made sense.

Thanks again.
You could jump back into Norco at that point.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Uncut? Keep the Amento going.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
despite any "debate" about whether one should cycle stims, count one vote for the pro-cycle crowd here..

the problem is: there is no steadfast, documented guideline to follow, simply generalities, and two ppl may use the same product quite differently so this really is worthless ... ie, one may work out 6 days/week, dosing a hi-stim product every day except the rest day, and maybe he doses more than recommended amount because he has such high "tolerance" (hmmm, wonder why...) -- while another individual may work out 3x weekly, abide by recommended dosing protocols (or take even less, due to his normal stim tolerance or even stim sensitivity), and only use on his 3 days of training..
should the same "formula" of taking a break, apply to both individuals? certainly not

that said - periodically coming off all stims is certainly the safe way to go, will keep you from becoming dependent on these things, if not physically then at the very least mentally (where you "think" you cannot train without taking some jacked-up preWO product)

for those times where you desire to be stim-free, look into our MAX PUMP
stim-free, simple product composed of betaine nitrate only, has been shown via study after study an established benefit to performance/endurance levels in training, as well as the "holy grail" increased pump (and anecdotally shows increased protein synthesis with continued use)....

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com

cannot go wrong with this one!