weight and drink viagra

  1. Talking weight and drink viagra


    Say if I got 5 grams of sildenfil(viagra) from ibe and want to take it at 50mg per serving- could I just weight the powder on a scale and then just throw the powder in a cup of water and drink it after i get the correct measurement instead of capping it? will that work?


    .05 grams on the scale equals 50mg of sildenfil(viagra) right?


  2. Your 19 and need viagra?. Hahahaha!. I feel sorry for you!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Your 19 and need viagra?. Hahahaha!. I feel sorry for you!
    Just need an extra kick at times so why need to make fun?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicer
    Just need an extra kick at times so why need to make fun?
    Well just because when I was 19, I could go all night and still "get up" in the morning literally and figuratively. Most people your age should not need anything. Your still at your natural hormonal peak until at least 21 years old!.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicer
    .05 grams on the scale equals 50mg of sildenfil(viagra) right?
    Your mathematics are correct...

  6. Are you putting this in some poor girl's drink?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Well just because when I was 19, I could go all night and still "get up" in the morning literally and figuratively. Most people your age should not need anything. Your still at your natural hormonal peak until at least 21 years old!.
    I remember one night when I was 19 (she was 28) - I lost count after 7....
    'Course, we didn't sleep AT ALL that whole week, so there's just no telling how many times total...
    ...and we didn't have no vi-aggrie, neither!

    Mem-reees...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Water weight and diuretic
    By chainsaw in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 07:36 AM
  3. Does training with weights and....
    By fbcoach in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:27 PM
  4. gain weight and muscle mass?
    By heisler27 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2005, 02:14 AM
  5. Weight Gainer Drinks
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in