Alphamax

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Starting Alphamax today solo for 8 weeks and from what I understand, its best taken:

Dosage 1: 2 caps first thing in the morning upon waking up.
Dosage 2. 2 caps right before bedtime

Sound about right? No difference if taken with food or on an empty stomach?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I prefer fasted dosing but in the event of GI distress, which is possible, take it with a meal

F

Frankie___B

Awards
Funny I'm starting tomorrow..I also researched the same as you and will be running it for 2 months.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting Alphamax today solo for 8 weeks and from what I understand, its best taken:

Dosage 1: 2 caps first thing in the morning upon waking up.
Dosage 2. 2 caps right before bedtime

Sound about right? No difference if taken with food or on an empty stomach?
Sounds about right. I personally like to keep my doses as close to 12 hours apart as possible. I try to have equal time between my doses in a 24 hour period. That is just a personal preference though. It does not matter if taken with food, empty stomach or pre meal. However, I would dose with food if you have GI issues from the Forksolin. Also, I would try and take the pre bed dose on an empty or somewhat empty stomach for absorption of the ZMA. However, people have taken it with food pre bed and still have had the benefits from the ZMA, i.e. deeper sleep.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As ANT mentioned when taken before bed it def can help increase sleep quality so this would def. be one of your doses.

Your other dose should be taken 6-8 hours prior to that dose, if you workout in the morning to early afternoon then go ahead and take 2 capsules 30 min pre workout, which will give you more drive and positive aggression, however if you workout later in the day make sure and take your doses upon waking to ensure your doses are spread out enough.

I hope this makes sense, let us know if you have any other questions, also start a log, we will all follow along!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following Frankie log. Fatburner will you be loving you run at all? If so I'd like to follow along

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
When I have run alphamax I did the 2 caps pre-workout and 2 caps at night. I do usually workout pretty early in the morning/afternoon, so that put the doses anywhere from 10-12 hours apart most days. Morning + evening works equally as well though.