Baked Dermacrine?

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Guys,

So I ordered some more Dermacrine to finish my run and my girlfriend left it in her car at the airport for a few days. It's been like 90 degrees. You think it's ok? Or is it baked?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
First things first ..... may sound simple but I would read the bottle and see if there's anything on it about storage temp etc..... Just tossed my empty bottle away last week otherwise I would take a look for ya.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps one of the BPS reps here on AM can shed some more light on the subject .... Misfit28

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
First things first ..... may sound simple but I would read the bottle and see if there's anything on it about storage temp etc..... Just tossed my empty bottle away last week otherwise I would take a look for ya.
Thanks bro, but I looked and it doesn't mention anything about recommended storage temps. :/

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say its okay, worst thing that might have happened is the suspension of DHEA crashed from the carrier. Try squirting a pump out and see if its still lotion-esque or if its grainy (indicative that the ingredient fell out of mixture). If its still creamy like dermacine normally is I'd say its good to go.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly sure it would take much higher temps than 90 to ruin the product. But as mentioned, only the reps can get accurate information about this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd hope that any TD would have a carrier that is capable of shipping in 90 degree weather considering the heat in a UPS, cargo, etc truck in the middle of summer.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
It was probably quite a bit hotter than 90 inside the car.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys,

So I ordered some more Dermacrine to finish my run and my girlfriend left it in her car at the airport for a few days. It's been like 90 degrees. You think it's ok? Or is it baked?
should be fine...heat is what is used to get ingredients in solution, a fancy way of saying bonding. imo, cold would be much more of an issue than heat.

btw-i have gotten bottles of dermacrine in winter months that were partially frozen, i heat a pan of water to boiling, turn off heat and drop bottle in for 3-5 minutes...i am sure the car was less than 212%, lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with bigt for sure. Shipping temps during the summer are pretty darn hot in the back of those trucks, etc. The fact that it retains its efficacy after being placed in boiling water, as he stated, is further proof that it should be fine :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
baked and broiled are nice...deep fried, mmmm not so much