AminoLIFT by USPlabs

TimC

TimC

Awards
I've been using AminoLIFT since it came out and I have to say I really like it,not only because of the 8:1:1 bcaa ratio for recovery after training but the awesome energy I get from it. I've put drinking coffee to the side and the store bought energy drinks. It's a great product for me also because I work 3rd shift in a factory and after training in the morning after work then heading home to eat,sleep I take a scoop or two before work and get through the night with ease. The flavors also I think taste great. It will continue to be a asset in my supplementation.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've been using AminoLIFT since it came out and I have to say I really like it,not only because of the 8:1:1 bcaa ratio for recovery after training but the awesome energy I get from it. I've put drinking coffee to the side and the store bought energy drinks. It's a great product for me also because I work 3rd shift in a factory and after training in the morning after work then heading home to eat,sleep I take a scoop or two before work and get through the night with ease. The flavors also I think taste great. It will continue to be a asset in my supplementation.
Hey TimC,
I think it would be better for you to post it in the products review section than here.
Here is the link, just copy and paste it into the text box! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/255269-aminolift.html

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Just picked up a tub to try it

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I use 2 serving of Xtend and a serving of hemoval and it's the best thing ever (just really really sweet and this is coming from a guy that can eat syrup with candy).

AminoLIFT will be on my list though.

TimC

TimC

Awards
I use 2 serving of Xtend and a serving of hemoval and it's the best thing ever (just really really sweet and this is coming from a guy that can eat syrup with candy). AminoLIFT will be on my list though.
hey do what works best for you cause that's what it's all about but bro AminoLIFT is def legit!

TimC

TimC

Awards
Good for you for working 3rd shift. I used to do it. It's hell.
yeah it's hell but been doing it for awhile so you know lol one thing I'll never give up is my passion for lifting weights gotta fit that in! The AminoLIFT does help me pull through plus recover from yesterday's workout.