Recomp Stack X-Gels+ABE+Alphamax

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of the above stack for a recomp stack? My goals are to add a few lbs on lean mass while dropping a few lbs of BF

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be good to go to run those all together if you wish (as nothing would conflict) and they'd have quite a bit of cummulative effectiveness. The only thing to watch out for is combined Forskolin content (AnaBeta Elite and Alphamax, but it would be effective, just might need to gradually build up to it (or take it all spread out).

Honestly the only thing I would wonder is if you've used any of these individually before. They all are solid products with lots of great feedback, but may be best to use individually first to understand how each work for you.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried any of these, but i have read plenty of reviews/logs on each product and wanted to know what people who have tried these think.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run x gels with Anabeta and save the Alphamax and stack it with some (-)Epi after your xgels run. That's nice 16 weeks right there if you run each stack 8 weeks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried any of these, but i have read plenty of reviews/logs on each product and wanted to know what people who have tried these think.
I would run each product solo first. How can you run 2 or more products that you do not know if you'll respond to? You may only see benefits from 2 of those or maybe even one. However, since all three are stacked, you will think all three helped you in attaining your goals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think of the above stack for a recomp stack? My goals are to add a few lbs on lean mass while dropping a few lbs of BF
Running a product solo is usually a good idea just to get a feel for the supplement and how it works for you. You could even bridge them if you wanted to:

Week 1-4: X-Gels
Week 4-8: X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite
Weeks 8-12: X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamax

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys, i like the staggered starting idea. Besides the fact i haven't tried these, is it a good stack for my goals ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys, i like the staggered starting idea. Besides the fact i haven't tried these, is it a good stack for my goals ?
Great recomp stack and perfect for your goals.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great recomp stack and perfect for your goals.
Definitely. I also like the staggered approach, if not running each product solo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stack is perfect for your goals. It is going to be one that I run soon!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Solid stack, arguably one of the best currently available.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Running a product solo is usually a good idea just to get a feel for the supplement and how it works for you. You could even bridge them if you wanted to:

Week 1-4: X-Gels
Week 4-8: X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite
Weeks 8-12: X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamax
I like this dosing a lot. Alphamax + Anabeta + X-gels will hit every pathway imaginable for muscle growth/recomp.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing stack. If you have existing joint issues then it may cause a slight flare up between the AI in AlphaMax and the ArA, but for 90% of people this stack will be nothing but amazing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + X Gels is one of the most popular stacks out there right now. But I agree with the people above, stagger the AlphaMax for a longer run.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stack. Love the 12 week staggered approach.

Would love to see a log.