Strongest Fat Burner (trying to get shredded)

breakoutyear

Awards
What's up guy! I'm looking for opinions on the strongest fat burner to date that won't completely eat up all my muscle. I'm trying to get shredded for a contest and am looking for a few good suggestions of supplements that you think could really improve my fat burning ability in addition to my high intensity workouts and strict dieting...

I want that really dry look with out having to take a diuretic. I want my muscle still to be full at a very low body fat percentage and not flat and stringy. I appreciate any feedback!

If you can't think of any fat burners then I'd appreciate the opinions on the very best recomping agent to date...or that you've ever used...

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Good old ECA Stack, or just EC. Works the best for me

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a fat burner and dry look, I would probably stack PES Norcodrene with Erase Pro. Norcodrene is a very good fat burner and the Arimistane in EP will give you that hard, dry look.

On the other hand, since you brought A recomping agent up, Alphamax will help with that. Alphamax has a full dose of Forksolin which helps with reocmping effects. It also contains Arimistane, giving you that hard, dry look. Although it is a test booster, if your calories are low enough, it will help you hold onto muscle while dieting. You could also stack Fitmax with Alphamax. Fitmax is a pre workout we carry with fat burning properties.

You could also try Alpahamx + PES Alphamine which seems to be a pretty popular cutting stack or even Alphamax + Norcrodrene.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
As for OTC fat burners I would go with something your comfortable with.most are hit or miss. I like alphamine, dexaprine(the old version) and lipo 6 black. But I will most likely Stick to EC most of the time

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
For a fat burner and dry look, I would probably stack PES Norcodrene with Erase Pro. Norcodrene is a very good fat burner and the Arimistane in EP will give you that hard, dry look.

On the other hand, since you brought A recomping agent up, Alphamax will help with that. Alphamax has a full dose of Forksolin which helps with reocmping effects. It also contains Arimistane, giving you that hard, dry look. Although it is a test booster, if your calories are low enough, it will help you hold onto muscle while dieting. You could also stack Fitmax with Alphamax. Fitmax is a pre workout we carry with fat burning properties.

You could also try Alpahamx + PES Alphamine which seems to be a pretty popular cutting stack or even Alphamax + Norcrodrene.
Alphamax and pes alphamine is a great combo. I ran it with a added 25mgs of forskolin and had great results

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax and pes alphamine is a great combo. I ran it with a added 25mgs of forskolin and had great results
I've seen that stack posted several times. I might give it a shot on my upcoming mini aggressive cut. I'm still planning it out though. Glad the stack worked well for you!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 and Combustion stacked would be an awesome idea.

The DCP 2.0 is also non-stim, so you could stack it with anything.

I like Combustion because of the inclusion of Forskolin, along with the other ingredients in a non-prop blend.

I also like Alphamine, Norcodene and Thermoxyn.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fat burners...where to start?

The number 1 all around fat burner that I have tried and would recommend for over the counter is Norcodrene. Great appetite suppression and it warms you up.

Arimistane should dry you out pretty well. Alphamax has the Arimistane and Forskolin, which both are great fat burners.

Beyond that, there are LOADs of things you could try as additions that could help - most of which have also been mentioned.

DCP, Vanillean, Combustion, Lipomorph, AAV2, Diablo, and Diiodothyronine all come to mind.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP 2.0 and Combustion stacked would be an awesome idea. The DCP 2.0 is also non-stim, so you could stack it with anything. I like Combustion because of the inclusion of Forskolin, along with the other ingredients in a non-prop blend. I also like Alphamine, Norcodene and Thermoxyn.
I used combustion for my last prep and loved it. I've used DCP2.0 on separate occasion and think they'd stack very well. Add in some SNS TTA (found in og DCP) and that stack would be second to none.

For what it's worth I'm not a BPS rep, just lucky enough to try their sups and really liked them.

I've never used Alphamine but PES is a great company and has a lot of good feed back but for the 1-2 punch for non-stim, the addition of DCP2.0+TTA is a no brainer.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat burners have a lot do with your tolerance level. On the Stronger side there is Hell Fire, Lean -650 and Demon Burn, middle ground there is Epiburn by Usplabs and light level is B4 and Roxylean by Bpi. I would look a the strength of fat burners you have taken in the past and liked and compare them to some of the ones I mentioned as well as other on this thread have. I personally have taken half caps/ half servings before on the stronger ones. Also as far as keeping your muscle goes you need to make sure you are working out still and eating right. Hope this helps and best of luck.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of good suggestions here. Alphamine and norcodrene work exceptionally well with very good feedback. Throwing in erase or erase pro and forskolin really spice up the products as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine contains HICA which would help aid in muscle retention during your cut for the competition. Also helps nicely with muscle hardening.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a great n powerful stack (hereinafter referred to as the 'Wizard of Oz' stack ;) would be: Norco, TTA-500 & F95 (forskolin)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you can tolerate Yohimbine, I would recommend going with that. Yohimbine 2.5 may make you hold water, however it is by far the best OTC fat burner (excluding Ephedrine because its illegal here). Stack with Caffeine and you're golden. If water retention is an issue, OG Erase has good anecdotal feedback it reduces water retention for that dry, hard look.

You could also look into our new Garcinia Cambogia product dropping soon :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a great n powerful stack (hereinafter referred to as the 'Wizard of Oz' stack ;) would be: Norco, TTA-500 & F95 (forskolin)
I like the sound of that wizard of oz stack. :)

breakoutyear

Awards
Wow!! All these stacks look great! I'm liking the PES Noro & either alphamax, alphamine, or erase pro...Lets say I weren't about to prep for a contest..which one of these stacks would give me the best opportunity to gain a little muscle while at the same time cutting fat?? Basically recomp I guess...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. With EBF aav2. Just got lipomorph but won't be using for a few months. Look promising though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!! All these stacks look great! I'm liking the PES Noro & either alphamax, alphamine, or erase pro...Lets say I weren't about to prep for a contest..which one of these stacks would give me the best opportunity to gain a little muscle while at the same time cutting fat?? Basically recomp I guess...
Norcodrene + Forskolin-95 + Erase Pro or TTA-500.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you end up picking, I'm sure it will be if it from stacking it with Antaeus Lipomorph. Users have reported outstanding results, and it's not stim based and will stack well with pretty much anything.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Next stack: international Norcodrene, F95, TTA and Lipomorph.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I speak from personal experience.

alphamine 3 scoops per day, 2 + 1 (2 prework)
stack with forskolin, 100mg per day, 50 + 50.
nolvadren xt 2 cps at breakfast.

Stop.

definitely will repeat it next spring.
perhaps adding something, not sure what, but I will add something ... always something legal.
ask advice here ;)

ps.
obviously diet, calorie deficit, it's the most important thing to follow.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim:
PES Norcodrene
PES Alphamine
BPS Combustion (haven't tried it yet, but the profile is awesome)

Non-Stim:
AS Forskolin-95
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are so many viable options out there and I personally have tried many of those discussed. there is a few that blow ECA out of the water imo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to stack F95 + Erase Pro with something like Noro or Alphamaine, I would substitute the F95 + Erase Pro for Alphamax. Those are very good products, but Alphamax is sunning for $28.99/bottle right now and contains a full dose of those two ingredients. I do not know off the top of my head how much Erase Pro and F95 are, but I have seen F95 for around $22-$26/bottle; almost the cost of Alpahamax. Alphamax will lean you out with the F95, dry you out with the Arimistane, help you sleep (recovery) with the ZMA and L-Dopa, and will increase free test. Judging by your goals, it sounds like Alphamax + Noro or Alphamine would be your best bet.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to stack F95 + Erase Pro with something like Noro or Alphamaine, I would substitute the F95 + Erase Pro for Alphamax. Those are very good products, but Alphamax is sunning for $28.99/bottle right now and contains a full dose of those two ingredients. I do not know off the top of my head how much Erase Pro and F95 are, but I have seen F95 for around $22-$26/bottle; almost the cost of Alpahamax. Alphamax will lean you out with the F95, dry you out with the Arimistane, help you sleep (recovery) with the ZMA and L-Dopa, and will increase free test. Judging by your goals, it sounds like Alphamax + Noro or Alphamine would be your best bet.
Erase Pro doesn't contain Arimistane.

breakoutyear

Awards
Norcodrene + Forskolin-95 + Erase Pro or TTA-500.
Would recompadrol be a nice addition to this stack as well? Or would it be unnecessary? Any one have any significant results with GDA like recompadrol or no?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would recompadrol be a nice addition to this stack as well? Or would it be unnecessary? Any one have any significant results with GDA like recompadrol or no?
I enjoyed recompadrol. Nice results with aav2, forskolin, and norcodrene

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want a GDA, Recompadrol is one of the best out/if not the best.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
A sick thermogenic stack i just finished Iron Forged Nutrition Synthermo, DS Lean xtreme and Antaeus Lipomorph. When i started the stack i stayed the same weight wise but continued to get tighter over the 8 weeks i ran it

breakoutyear

Awards
I enjoyed recompadrol. Nice results with aav2, forskolin, and norcodrene

So I'm planning to stack noro, erase pro, and forskolin95 with ArA. Would it be worth the money to invest in Recompadrol and I guess what I'm asking is what is the purpose for a GDA anyway? What's its main purpose and does it fulfill its responsibilities?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm planning to stack noro, erase pro, and forskolin95 with ArA. Would it be worth the money to invest in Recompadrol and I guess what I'm asking is what is the purpose for a GDA anyway? What's its main purpose and does it fulfill its responsibilities?
glucose disposal agent. Allows you to eat a decent amount of carbs with minimal effect on blood sugar. If money isn't an issue I would add it. You have a lot going on though so maybe add things slowly.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stack you have is very nice. I would only add Recompadrol if you have a good amount of carbs in your diet or for damage control/cheat meals.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the PES/Analyzed support and love guys!

breakoutyear

Awards
The stack you have is very nice. I would only add Recompadrol if you have a good amount of carbs in your diet or for damage control/cheat meals.
Ok cool, I think I may add it later if at all...thanks guys!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combination of an AI with a thermogenic has long been popular with the people-in-the-know.

Erase/Erase Pro + Norcodrene/Alphamine...two stacks we always recommend.

Using Erase Pro in conjunction with Norcodrene for instance bring multiple leaning and physique-altering properties. A thermogenic like Norcodrene will target the stubborn fat, the appetite, and of course, help release fat with the SA2-A. The AI will help dry and harden, assisting with your overall appearance

breakoutyear

Awards
The combination of an AI with a thermogenic has long been popular with the people-in-the-know.

Erase/Erase Pro + Norcodrene/Alphamine...two stacks we always recommend.

Using Erase Pro in conjunction with Norcodrene for instance bring multiple leaning and physique-altering properties. A thermogenic like Norcodrene will target the stubborn fat, the appetite, and of course, help release fat with the SA2-A. The AI will help dry and harden, assisting with your overall appearance
Yea, this is the stack I'm planning for certain(Erase Pro & PES Noro)...and I'm thinking if I add ArA and Anabeta Elite as well I could really add some decent lean mass while cutting fat

cdnbum88

Awards
Yea, this is the stack I'm planning for certain(Erase Pro & PES Noro)...and I'm thinking if I add ArA and Anabeta Elite as well I could really add some decent lean mass while cutting fat
I thought it was a challenge to do a cut and a build at the same time to be really effective? I know you always want lean mass but isn't it difficult to combine both? Just curious.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was a challenge to do a cut and a build at the same time to be really effective? I know you always want lean mass but isn't it difficult to combine both? Just curious.
You cannot do both, unless on gear. One can minimize fat gain during a bulk (small surplus) that will result in less fat gain over the same period of time a large surplus would. During a cut, the goal is to minimize muscle loss, muscle retention while losing fat is the goal. That can be done with proper dieting, some supplements, cardio if needed. A small surplus helps, but makes for a longer cut.

To make it simple, one needs more cals to gain muscle and less cals to lose fat. Minimizing fat gain/muscle loss is possible though.

breakoutyear

Awards
You cannot do both, unless on gear. One can minimize fat gain during a bulk (small surplus) that will result in less fat gain over the same period of time a large surplus would. During a cut, the goal is to minimize muscle loss, muscle retention while losing fat is the goal. That can be done with proper dieting, some supplements, cardio if needed. A small surplus helps, but makes for a longer cut.

To make it simple, one needs more cals to gain muscle and less cals to lose fat. Minimizing fat gain/muscle loss is possible though.
I guess I meant keep some lean muscle instead of gain, while cutting fat...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I meant keep some lean muscle instead of gain, while cutting fat...
It i absolutely possible to keep lean mass while dieting. A solid diet, training routine, cardio routine if needed, rest, and supplementation will all help. I also think it is beneficial to not have to diet for an extended period of time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fat burners have a lot do with your tolerance level. On the Stronger side there is Hell Fire, Lean -650 and Demon Burn, middle ground there is Epiburn by Usplabs and light level is B4 and Roxylean by Bpi. I would look a the strength of fat burners you have taken in the past and liked and compare them to some of the ones I mentioned as well as other on this thread have. I personally have taken half caps/ half servings before on the stronger ones. Also as far as keeping your muscle goes you need to make sure you are working out still and eating right. Hope this helps and best of luck.
you left out out white lightning w/dmaa by aps....

you guys are carrying legit 1,3 dime products, correct?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried a sample of Core Burns, it's the strongest effects I've felt since my first ECA run. Def a good choice based on the ingredient profile.

you left out out white lightning w/dmaa by aps....
The good old days! That was good stuff, I remember the phenadrine was sick too.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
there are so many viable options out there and I personally have tried many of those discussed. there is a few that blow ECA out of the water imo.
What blows ECA out of the water ? Really interested ECA and phentermine are about the only things that work for me and since both are illicit in the US I would like to know

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i havnt been keeping up with the fat burners as much these days.. dont even know whats on the current market.

back a few yrs ago and more, there were products like OeP and Redline HC plus many off brand heavy hitters.

While ECA works, its hardly what i would consider a top tier fat burner these days. high tech has a clone of OeP called lipodrene. i havnt used it, but if its a clone of the OG, it will tear the fat right outta u

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Truth be told, HydroxyElite is nothing like OG USPLabs OxyElite Pro. :)