Betaina!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the better ingredients out there, is affordable, and now has that very promising white paper on it.

It's no wonder brands like Controlled Labs like to include it in their formulas!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Jakey

Awards
I definitely notice the power aspect of it (bench is easier off the chest) and people have been commenting saying my arms looks bigger so I like it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
dosage in the best prework?

recommended even on days off?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I take it everyday in a split dose. 1.25 mg preworkout and 1.25 at night. Taking the full dose gives me terrible diarrhea especially in the morning on an empty stomach.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
betaine nitrate, FTW
hell yes, stuff is for real

Finaflex (redefine Nutrition) Max Pump - Nutri-Verse.com

FINAFLEX introduces MAX PUMP the ultimate endurance and vasodialation product that delivers the PUMPS you are looking for on the first dose! MAX PUMP is powered by Betaine Nitrate, a unique ingredient that combines Betaine with Nitrate (NO3), creating a novel sports supplement that reduces muscle fatigue while improving blood flow to muscles.

Betaine has been shown in many recent studies to increase power, force, and endurance in the gym and on the field.

Nitrate supplementation increases blood flow during exercise which is important for both muscle growth and repair.

Get PUMPED to the MAX with MAX PUMP by FINAFLEX...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosage in the best prework? recommended even on days off?
3g preworkout. On days off, with a meal is fine. Any time is fine really on a day off.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I was like, "What the hell is Betaina"?. I'm still unclear about that. I'm gonna go ahead and just say it's what you say when you realize that Betaine works well for you.

Examples:

"I added 3 grams of betaine to my pre workout, "Betaina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I got a PR today on my Squat after adding betaine to my pre-workout. I beat my chest with my fists and screamed at the top of lungs- BETAINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Is the smoking hot russian version of TMG.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
paula

paula

Awards
Is there a big difference between betaine and betaine nitrate? Im looking for MY platinum betaine looks like a cost effective. What do you guys think?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is there a big difference between betaine and betaine nitrate? Im looking for MY platinum betaine looks like a cost effective. What do you guys think?
A more expensive way to get your TMG benefits, but that extra bonus of nitrates when taken pre workout.

You want 2.5g+ daily though so with that you would need to be using at least a 3 cap dose

IMO it is much easier ti get strait TMG to dose properly, it can be used any time daily, and you can still use a pre with nitrates should you wish

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered some the other day incidentally, plan on adding 2.5g pwo to my bulk powder pwo stack

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A more expensive way to get your TMG benefits, but that extra bonus of nitrates when taken pre workout.

You want 2.5g+ daily though so with that you would need to be using at least a 3 cap dose

IMO it is much easier ti get strait TMG to dose properly, it can be used any time daily, and you can still use a pre with nitrates should you wish
Agreed^

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
One of the better ingredients out there, is affordable, and now has that very promising white paper on it.

It's no wonder brands like Controlled Labs like to include it in their formulas!
yes, we have been including since purple wraath in 2005

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established