Best BCAA for Morning IF Workout?

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

What's the best BCAA for morning workouts while following Intermittent Fasting? My workout starts at 6:30 am, I drink two scoops of Alphamine about 15 minutes prior. I'd like to consume some BCAA after workout, and then again about 10:00 am before I break my fast at noon. Currently I've been looking at the BCAA or Alpha Amino, both by Cellucor.

Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like Alphamine you could always keep it in the family and look into Amino IV. High doses of Leucine to help stimulate MPS, EAAs, and three proven recovery agents (Taurine, HICA, and Lemon Verbena). :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like Alphamine you could always keep it in the family and look into Amino IV. High doses of Leucine to help stimulate MPS, EAAs, and three proven recovery agents (Taurine, HICA, and Lemon Verbena). :)
love amino IV. The new watermelon flavor is amazing. The HICA and lemon verbena is icing on the cake. I also enjoy purple wraath a lot. Used it for years. I always add leucine to it though. 90 servings for less than $50 is a pretty good deal though. http://www.islandsupplements.com/controlled-labs-purple-wraath-945g.html
If you order from island and your order is $50 or more put your am username and you get a free shirt.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love amino IV. The new watermelon flavor is amazing. The HICA and lemon verbena is icing on the cake. I also enjoy purple wraath a lot. Used it for years. I always add leucine to it though. 90 servings for less than $50 is a pretty good deal though. http://www.islandsupplements.com/controlled-labs-purple-wraath-945g.html If you order from island and your order is $50 or more put your am username and you get a free shirt.
Watermelon amino IV is beyond amazing indeed! Can't beat the profile either. :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha amino looks like a solid profile....whenever i buy bcaa's i usually go with recoverpro

cdnbum88

Awards
So taking the BCAA with your pre and then adding some more to post workout shake not effective? I too work out at 6 am and I take a pre that has creatine and then I add BCAA and post workout add BCAA a little more creatine as my protein shake has some post workout. Good/bad/indiffernt?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another vote for AminoIV

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-amino-iv-blue-berry-burst.html

You don't need to be told it is popular lol, but to see why you should read the write-up.
I don't think I will opt for a BCAA over a more complete EAA formula again.

On top of that it will enhance your workout through lemon verbena with a "pump" effect

And b-vitamins of course to help with energy and optimize utilization of nutrients from your post-workout meal or shake

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I like to do is pop 3G of leucine pre than 10g of amino iv intra

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
You guys think Cellmas would be ok after the workout?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the replies guys! I haven't purchased Cellmass, definitely won't now after reading your feedback.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
While I personally have not used it, if you are looking for a BCAA only product RecoverPro seems to be a good value.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Bcaa's only is what you're looking for, as mentioned, RecoverPRO definitely is good to go for price and flavor...cheaper route, unflavored bcaa bulk plus mio drops might be worth looking into...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If Bcaa's only is what you're looking for, as mentioned, RecoverPRO definitely is good to go for price and flavor...cheaper route, unflavored bcaa bulk plus mio drops might be worth looking into...
This.

However I do actually prefer AMINO IV in terms of benefits it offers. I'm not a huge BCAA fan and would much rather prefer an all-in-one EAA product.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Amino iv is good and strive has peptid protein which is perfect every 5 minutes on fasted cardio. I don't get hungry when drinking it and can do cardio longer. Ive also read studies of fasted cardio with protein+bcaa every 5-10 min that were very positive for keeping lean mass,

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the Amino IV love.

Watermelon amino IV is beyond amazing indeed! Can't beat the profile either. :)
Indeed it is. I finally cracked open my first tub of watermelon today. New favorite flavor!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This.

However I do actually prefer AMINO IV in terms of benefits it offers. I'm not a huge BCAA fan and would much rather prefer an all-in-one EAA product.
As do I...in fact since AminoIV has come out, I've pretty much scrapped the use of BCAA only supps...and opt for a full EAA/BCAA product

turff49

turff49

Awards
FINAFLEX BCAA/SAA . Great taste and mixes well.

gentri

gentri

Awards
Athletic Xtreme's Stacked BCAAs, great flavor, it is just straight BCAAs though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lg science has a new bcaa to the line up, over 160 servings and non flavored. Mix in some sugar free crystal light and enjoy

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I second this^^

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Amino IV is a fantastic choice. I especially like the HICA.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

What's the best BCAA for morning workouts while following Intermittent Fasting? My workout starts at 6:30 am, I drink two scoops of Alphamine about 15 minutes prior. I'd like to consume some BCAA after workout, and then again about 10:00 am before I break my fast at noon. Currently I've been looking at the BCAA or Alpha Amino, both by Cellucor.

Thanks!
Of the two, and I thoroughly enjoy both, but I'd take Alpha Amino given the choice. B-BCAA is less fluff - so mainly your 3 BCAAs plus HICA, and a few other things tossed in. But for the same price, AA gives you your other aminos, plus leucine-nitrate and a hydration mix. On fasted cardio AA shines with endurance and vascularity being noticeable.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amino IV is a fantastic choice. I especially like the HICA.
Thanks for the support. The watermelon flavor we just released is delightful. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops of Core ABC for fasted workouts always does the trick for me. BCAA's + L-Citrulline and Beta- Alanine.